Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:02:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2286 times)
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

Greetings everyone!Can you please elaborate better on how their MVP works?

Hey. Sure! A tailored app. The use of crypto-currencies has become more widespread, and they are now increasingly accepted as a legitimate currency for transactions. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and is used like other assets in exchange for goods and services. You can send, receive, and exchange Cryptune, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & other supported digital assets instantly with anyone in the world. Securely buy and sell digital assets alongside your already safely stored cryptocurrency  Roll Eyes
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

Hey. Sure! A tailored app. The use of crypto-currencies has become more widespread, and they are now increasingly accepted as a legitimate currency for transactions. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and is used like other assets in exchange for goods and services. You can send, receive, and exchange Cryptune, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & other supported digital assets instantly with anyone in the world. Securely buy and sell digital assets alongside your already safely stored cryptocurrency  Roll Eyes

Sounds pretty good! And may I ask you about Cryptune features within their ecosystem?
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

Sounds pretty good! And may I ask you about Cryptune features within their ecosystem?

The Cryptune Universal Point of Sale ecosystem features many options to make it easy, secure and fast for consumers and merchants to process digital asset transactions for a modern world. Build for Trust, Truly Universal, Secured Technology, Save Everytime and Easy to Manage. By the way, have you seen their explainer?
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

The Cryptune Universal Point of Sale ecosystem features many options to make it easy, secure and fast for consumers and merchants to process digital asset transactions for a modern world. Build for Trust, Truly Universal, Secured Technology, Save Everytime and Easy to Manage. By the way, have you seen their explainer?

To be honest, I would definitely love to watch that, because I am now seriously considering CPTS to add it to my portfolio, so can you share, please?
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

To be honest, I would definitely love to watch that, because I am now seriously considering CPTS to add it to my portfolio, so can you share, please?

Of course, here you go: https://youtu.be/_VDt_YohvD8! Demand on CPTS is crazy, so you have to get deeper for sure! And they have a significant discount  Smiley
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Of course, here you go: https://youtu.be/_VDt_YohvD8! Demand on CPTS is crazy, so you have to get deeper for sure! And they have a significant discount  Smiley

Oh wow, discount? Which exactly? Probably than I need to purchase right now!
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

Oh wow, discount? Which exactly? Probably than I need to purchase right now!

A 30% one, so this is definitely a great opportunity  Roll Eyes Check out for more https://youtu.be/BHEuuCWXM4w
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Hey guys! Just explored that Brasil is the head country for Cryptune! Great news!
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

What I adore about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. Even without crypto it can replace all the existing PS
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

What I adore about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. Even without crypto it can replace all the existing PS

Yeah! That is the kind of invention! Do you know how many devices in total?
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

Around 70k at first! That means over 50K businesses can implement the tech!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Wow! This is an amazing quality that can easily be expanded if the CPT meets success!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Wow! This is an amazing quality that can easily be expanded if the CPT meets success!

Yeah! They are obviously the first and the last of its type project! It means that nothing will stop them from becoming a global standard
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

Yeah! They are obviously the first and the last of its type project! It means that nothing will stop them from becoming a global standard

I quite dislike the casual methods: Credit cards have been there for a while! I think that people should avoid cards, they are not as safe as a wallet!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

I quite dislike the casual methods: Credit cards have been there for a while! I think that people should avoid cards, they are not as safe as a wallet!
Why should we avoid them? No contact payments are great! I dislike only banks with their services: Like I can only spend money or deposit them for 6% a year! This is awful
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Why should we avoid them? No contact payments are great! I dislike only banks with their services: Like I can only spend money or deposit them for 6% a year! This is awful

Yeah! You tell the truth. I guess using a cell phone is more convenient than a card. However CPT are developing a card as well!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

True words about the banks! Taxes, hidden %, zero cash back. In all senses the worst option! Only the CPT wallet and VOXU can change the current situation!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

True words about the banks! Taxes, hidden %, zero cash back. In all senses the worst option! Only the CPT wallet and VOXU can change the current situation!
You must have heard of their competitors? Do they have analogs on the market? Are they running successfully too?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

You must have heard of their competitors? Do they have analogs on the market? Are they running successfully too?

Not really. The majority of projects are starting from the zero point: They have no prototype, no device, no product! CPT is happening now.
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Not really. The majority of projects are starting from the zero point: They have no prototype, no device, no product! CPT is happening now.
There were many attempts in 2016 and 2017 to create the same system. But there was no hype due to bad preparation of the projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: