Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2278 times)
JackJackD

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Evening everyone guys! The idea of cryptune is fresh and modern but my question is pretty obvious - how do they plan to deal with taxes?

Hey mate. What exactly are you wondering? Haven't fully got you... How are taxes being payed while using Cyrptune?

Yes, absolutely. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them while operating... How is everything organized?

Interesting question though, as far as I know, when organizations receive payment in any Crypto they support, there is an exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like they would do with any other sales and pay taxes

Hmmm sounds pretty interesting, so the terminal is well-build, keeping businesses businesses, so taxed payable, so making it more easy to implement in case of regulations

Exactly! This is what complex approach is  Roll Eyes And that's why we love Cryptune
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Evening everyone guys! The idea of cryptune is fresh and modern but my question is pretty obvious - how do they plan to deal with taxes?

Hey mate. What exactly are you wondering? Haven't fully got you... How are taxes being payed while using Cyrptune?

Yes, absolutely. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them while operating... How is everything organized?

Interesting question though, as far as I know, when organizations receive payment in any Crypto they support, there is an exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like they would do with any other sales and pay taxes

Hmmm sounds pretty interesting, so the terminal is well-build, keeping businesses businesses, so taxed payable, so making it more easy to implement in case of regulations

Exactly! This is what complex approach is  Roll Eyes And that's why we love Cryptune

Sounds good sir, thank you for your help! Definitely makes sense  Roll Eyes
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Sounds good sir, thank you for your help! Definitely makes sense  Roll Eyes

Was a pleasure to help you out here!
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

Hey guys! Heard that you are doing pretty well this week! A new updates are coming like the rockets!

WHo knows what BIZNODE exactly is? I have no IDea!!
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Cheesy Happy to join you! So much people are here on BTC talk! Where did you find the CPT?  Grin
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Hey guys! Heard that you are doing pretty well this week! A new updates are coming like the rockets!

It is basically described in WP page 24. Look through it, a great materials!
mikeormike

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

As I personally understand it is a mechanism that benefits the merchants. Like you can gain up to 10% in addition to your account from each transaction
ferdi252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

As I personally understand it is a mechanism that benefits the merchants. Like you can gain up to 10% in addition to your account from each transaction

REALLY?  Sounds as it is not the truth.  Tongue Like how is it even possible?
mikeormike

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

That's a good question. As I understand it% you have 10 merchants in one network. Like the small one each has 150 transactions per day so this means that they have a total of 45k transactions monthly
ferdi252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

That's a good question. As I understand it% you have 10 merchants in one network. Like the small one each has 150 transactions per day so this means that they have a total of 45k transactions monthly

And? What happens next? how they benefit? I do not get the idea!
mikeormike

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

And? What happens next? how they benefit? I do not get the idea!
Next you may set a fee on transaction and benefit equally!
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

Biznode Tech powers up the market. Its is something new to what we have now
basil-usa

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

Has anyone received the 30% bonus?  Roll Eyes Is it immediately distribued?
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Wait for it after the distribution. It will come shortly!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

yeah^ thanks. Have you acquired some tokens as well?
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Spend at least 750$ with 30% discount it's a huge amount of tokens! Hope they will be applicable during black Friday next year.
basil-usa

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

Spend at least 750$ with 30% discount it's a huge amount of tokens! Hope they will be applicable during black Friday next year.
You made a massive contribution! Hope that CPT get funds on time! They have a launch sooon!
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

You made a massive contribution! Hope that CPT get funds on time! They have a launch sooon!
In february? heard about it somewhere in telegram group, they seem a lot active now as the february is coming!
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Hey there community! Can you share more about Cryptune for the consumer? What are the benefits, please?
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Hey there community! Can you share more about Cryptune for the consumer? What are the benefits, please?

Hello sir. Interesting question. For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: