Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2286 times)
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Hey there community! Can you share more about Cryptune for the consumer? What are the benefits, please?

Hello sir. Interesting question. For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet.

Hmm sounds pretty interesting.. and this should somehow have an impact on the economy?
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Hey there community! Can you share more about Cryptune for the consumer? What are the benefits, please?

Hello sir. Interesting question. For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet.

Hmm sounds pretty interesting.. and this should somehow have an impact on the economy?

You mean how they allow businesses to be built and grow?
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

Yes, exactly. Of course, if you know!
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Oh yes, I do know.. Just misunderstood your question at first. They have designed a sales and distribution channel where they give the opportunity to any sales agency or individual to be able to build and grow their own business selling and distributing Cryptune Products & Services
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Oh yes, I do know.. Just misunderstood your question at first. They have designed a sales and distribution channel where they give the opportunity to any sales agency or individual to be able to build and grow their own business selling and distributing Cryptune Products & Services

Sounds great and reasonable! Ok, thanks a lot for your help! Appreciate it
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Sounds great and reasonable! Ok, thanks a lot for your help! Appreciate it

Was happy to help you! We are really friendly in here
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Greetings guys, anyone aware of the exchanges?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Morning Zorg. What do you mean? Kinda are they having negotiations with the exchanges now?
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

Morning Zorg. What do you mean? Kinda are they having negotiations with the exchanges now?

Yep, just interested whether they thought of exchanges... usually it happens after ICO, but anyway... kinda even more confidence if the project decides on exchanges before or during the ICO
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

Yep, just interested whether they thought of exchanges... usually it happens after ICO, but anyway... kinda even more confidence if the project decides on exchanges before or during the ICO

Let me please double check that, seems that I saw it somewhere...
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Sure, no hurry man. Appreciate
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

Got that! Right in their WP. Here what it is said: Cryptune has signed agreement with Bancor to publish our CPTS security at then end of the Token offering. Cryptune has also signed agreements with BitBay, Coinbene & hitBTC to publish our CPT reward. Any unsold CPTS tokens allotted specifically for sale will be burned Wink
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

Got that! Right in their WP. Here what it is said: Cryptune has signed agreement with Bancor to publish our CPTS security at then end of the Token offering. Cryptune has also signed agreements with BitBay, Coinbene & hitBTC to publish our CPT reward. Any unsold CPTS tokens allotted specifically for sale will be burned Wink

Wow, expremely great. Many steps ahead! Thanks man . Cryptune inspires me more and more every day
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Wow, expremely great. Many steps ahead! Thanks man . Cryptune inspires me more and more every day

Welcome  Smiley
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

Hello there community, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. A whole new opportunities for crypto
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

Hello there community, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. A whole new opportunities for crypto

Evening azamkh, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community. Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone - companies and people  Wink
azamkh

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Evening azamkh, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community. Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone - companies and people  Wink

I am really waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution soon everywhere
cantap

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

Evening azamkh, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community. Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone - companies and people  Wink

I am really waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution soon everywhere

That's why we basically see that high demand nowadays on Cryptune
azamkh

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio ...
cantap

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio ...

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: