Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2292 times)
azamkh

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

Hello there community, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. A whole new opportunities for crypto

Evening azamkh, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community. Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone - companies and people  Wink

I am really waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution soon everywhere

That's why we basically see that high demand nowadays on Cryptune

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio ...

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink Wink

Oh really, are they having discount? I haven't known about that... Significant??  Smiley
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Hello there community, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. A whole new opportunities for crypto

Evening azamkh, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community. Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone - companies and people  Wink

I am really waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution soon everywhere

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio ...

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink Wink

Oh really, are they having discount? I haven't known about that... Significant??  Smiley

Yep, pretty high! They are having a 30% pre-sale discount
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

30% Is huge can I get it 2 times?
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

What do you mean?
FCj119

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

What do you mean?

Like I have purchased with 30% some tokens. I want to buy once more can I get the discount?
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I don't know, I also don't know exactly about it, you can inquire directly to the admin or dev related to your question, you will get the answer you're looking for there.
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

What do you mean?

Like I have purchased with 30% some tokens. I want to buy once more can I get the discount?
Of course you can, but the discount is limited in time. Be quick.
FCj119

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

I don't know, I also don't know exactly about it, you can inquire directly to the admin or dev related to your question, you will get the answer you're looking for there.
Thanks Bro! I will get the group.  Roll Eyes
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

Thanks Bro! I will get the group.  Roll Eyes

https://t.me/cryptuneCPTS
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

Smiley
 Smiley
SO the CPT is launching soon? Heard that the tokensale goes well!
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:59:13 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

They collected somewhere of 10% despite private sale institutional investors contributions the best is yet to come I guess they need to build up the community quicker
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

They collected somewhere of 10% despite private sale institutional investors contributions the best is yet to come I guess they need to build up the community quicker

Do you know when the official sales of VOX S and VOX U Starts? I need one...
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

THey begin distribution of devices in February. I have no information concerning the launch of sales dates. Maybe in a week, who knows
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

THey begin distribution of devices in February. I have no information concerning the launch of sales dates. Maybe in a week, who knows
Anyway its quite in foreseeable future. I wonder if they have had a pre-order or not??
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:08:32 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

Anyway its quite in foreseeable future. I wonder if they have had a pre-order or not??
Maybe for institutional investors only. I havent seen. Strange thing is that they plan to implement over 70k devices. 70K! This is enormous amounts. They even had defined countries of launch!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

Maybe for institutional investors only. I havent seen. Strange thing is that they plan to implement over 70k devices. 70K! This is enormous amounts. They even had defined countries of launch!

Yeah, true facts! Seems they had pre sales for big corporations maybe
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

Definitely otherwise they wont have so much in the sales list.
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

You think they have already make a forward deal on VOX? Do they have a device produced?
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

You think they have already make a forward deal on VOX? Do they have a device produced?

Havent you seen the video? I do not know about the quantity but the quality is perfect!
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:25:44 PM

Smiley
 Smiley

Havent you seen the video? I do not know about the quantity but the quality is perfect!
No I havent, unfor4. where can I check tis out? Do you have a videolink?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: