Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2278 times)
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

Smiley
 Smiley
SO the CPT is launching soon? Heard that the tokensale goes well!

They collected somewhere of 10% despite private sale institutional investors contributions the best is yet to come I guess they need to build up the community quicker

Do you know when the official sales of VOX S and VOX U Starts? I need one...

THey begin distribution of devices in February. I have no information concerning the launch of sales dates. Maybe in a week, who knows
Anyway its quite in foreseeable future. I wonder if they have had a pre-order or not??
Maybe for institutional investors only. I havent seen. Strange thing is that they plan to implement over 70k devices. 70K! This is enormous amounts. They even had defined countries of launch!

Yeah, true facts! Seems they had pre sales for big corporations maybe
Definitely otherwise they wont have so much in the sales list.

You think they have already make a forward deal on VOX? Do they have a device produced?

Havent you seen the video? I do not know about the quantity but the quality is perfect!
No I havent, unfor4. where can I check tis out? Do you have a videolink?

Apply to admins in telegram chat. They have a perfect respond time!
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

Smiley
 Smiley
SO the CPT is launching soon? Heard that the tokensale goes well!

They collected somewhere of 10% despite private sale institutional investors contributions the best is yet to come I guess they need to build up the community quicker

Do you know when the official sales of VOX S and VOX U Starts? I need one...

THey begin distribution of devices in February. I have no information concerning the launch of sales dates. Maybe in a week, who knows
Anyway its quite in foreseeable future. I wonder if they have had a pre-order or not??
Maybe for institutional investors only. I havent seen. Strange thing is that they plan to implement over 70k devices. 70K! This is enormous amounts. They even had defined countries of launch!

Yeah, true facts! Seems they had pre sales for big corporations maybe
Definitely otherwise they wont have so much in the sales list.

You think they have already make a forward deal on VOX? Do they have a device produced?

Havent you seen the video? I do not know about the quantity but the quality is perfect!
No I havent, unfor4. where can I check tis out? Do you have a videolink?

Apply to admins in telegram chat. They have a perfect respond time!
Afolabi? Is he responsible? I have several question regarding tokensale as well!
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Just join. Afloabi is always online ready for your questions!  Grin
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

Just join. Afloabi is always online ready for your questions!  Grin
Thanks ZORG! Best wishes!
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

What I really love about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. This is kinda a new iPhone  Wink
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

What I really love about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. This is kinda a new iPhone  Wink

Hey mate! Yeah! That is the kind of invention! Do you know how many devices are there in total?
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Hey mate! Yeah! That is the kind of invention! Do you know how many devices are there in total?

What do you mean? Kinda how many are they bringing?
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Yeah. If you know, of course
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

What I really love about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. This is kinda a new iPhone  Wink

As far as I know, around 70000 at first! This means over 50K businesses can implement terminals
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

What I really love about VOX U is the wireless and touchscreen hardware. This is kinda a new iPhone  Wink

As far as I know, around 70000 at first! This means over 50K businesses can implement terminals

Wow, this sounds super! And this can easily be expanded if CPTS meets success!
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Well, they are obviously the first and the last of its type project! It means that nothing will stop them from becoming a global standard and #1
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Well, they are obviously the first and the last of its type project! It means that nothing will stop them from becoming a global standard and #1

To be honest, I believe paying with crypto should be a truly convenient way of payments for customers. And, of course, for businesses as fees are lowers
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

To be honest, I believe paying with crypto should be a truly convenient way of payments for customers. And, of course, for businesses as fees are lowers

You mean transactional?
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

You mean transactional?

Yep, exactly
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

I just want to ask what day and month will ICO ends? I just read the whole whitepaper and it's convincing to me. This is some how the next generation of point of sale system which includes buying stuff/products and services using our favorite cryptocurrency with a lot of perks inside it.
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

You mean transactional?

Yep, exactly

One more point for me is that banks have hidden %, zero cash back and more. In all senses the worst option! Only the CPT wallet and VOXU can change the current situation!
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

You mean transactional?

Yep, exactly

One more point for me is that banks have hidden %, zero cash back and more. In all senses the worst option! Only the CPT wallet and VOXU can change the current situation!

And have heard of their competitors? Do they have analogs on the market? Are they running successfully too?
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

You mean transactional?

Yep, exactly

And have heard of their competitors? Do they have analogs on the market? Are they running successfully too?

Not really. The majority of projects are starting from the zero point: They have no prototype, no device, no product! CPT is happening now.And that's what I really like and appreciate
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

You mean transactional?

Yep, exactly

Not really. The majority of projects are starting from the zero point: They have no prototype, no device, no product! CPT is happening now.And that's what I really like and appreciate

Sounds convincing! Well, thanks a lot for your help!
mikeormike

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

You mean transactional?

Yep, exactly

Sounds convincing! Well, thanks a lot for your help!

Always a pleasure to help  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: