Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xmas Bull Run!!  (Read 3108 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

I believe that we really need to have this kind of positivity. We should have a better way of thinking towards cryptocurrency and our holdings. Things will get better soon so we have to have a positive mind. Good days are coming and we should keep believing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

I have said this without numbers that, December 2018 will be the bull run for the year.
The recent market price has make Bitcoin to rise above it support zone and almost set to go bullish.
Holders will benefit from this bull run next month.
Just looking at Bakkt launch next month for another Bull run.

I do not agree with you. I think that Bakkt will help trigger a small rally, but I don't expect it to reverse the bear market into a bull market anytime soon. One thing that this year has taught everyone in the cryptocurrency market is the fact that it is best not to depend entirely on this market for your livelihood. It makes sense to invest into popular cryptocurrencies for long term profits, but expecting short term profits like in 2017 is silly since that year was an exception and not the norm. 2019 could be different when compared to 2018 if the ETF proposal finally gets approved.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

For sure bull run will occur this 1Q of next year. As I have notice, most of the bounty extended until december end this year. So have a feeling that bull run happen this december but payment will be january probably. So lets keep patient until the time of payment come.
Having that as a basis isn't enough to say it will be on Q1 since we already saw some ICOs that extend their sale until this last quarter but nothing happened and since they running for more than half of the year they leave no choice but to end their sale or else their investors will lose their patience.

Don't wait for a bull run, just be contented for a slow movement rather than a bubble.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

You are a person with love. The cryptocurrency market has experienced a nine-month continuous decline, and it should now be ready for a period of rising. But you must calmly wait for the opportunity to come. Sometimes it may be a fake phenomenon.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

For sure bull run will occur this 1Q of next year. As I have notice, most of the bounty extended until december end this year. So have a feeling that bull run happen this december but payment will be january probably. So lets keep patient until the time of payment come.
Having that as a basis isn't enough to say it will be on Q1 since we already saw some ICOs that extend their sale until this last quarter but nothing happened and since they running for more than half of the year they leave no choice but to end their sale or else their investors will lose their patience.

Don't wait for a bull run, just be contented for a slow movement rather than a bubble.

The policy in ICO with the extension of sales until the end of the year is likely to keep the project alive. This seems to have become a tradition so that it can saturate investors. There must be a good time to be able to have more value and benefit.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

I said this some month back in June that this December will not bring any bull run but many say we are going to see $50k or above by December and here we are today , I know we might see little surge but definitely not a bull run in this bear market we are and if we do then the whales are at work trying to make what is not to look what is should .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

I hope this is a gift from Santa Claus, let me sleep and start a big bull market, but this is just hope, for the cryptocurrency market must be cautious! Because the 2018 cryptocurrency market is falling wildly.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Why do you think that on Christmas everything will change? As I know on holidays usually we see low volume and lower price.

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I think it's too good to be true to have a bullrun this Christmas. It's just one year after the mega bull last year. For the bullrun we may have to wait until 2020 and halving. But of course I hope we will get it asap. However also keep in mind that the more time we have to wait for the bull, the stronger bull will happen.

Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Yeah, Cristmas can affect on market performing as well as the end of the year, because manegers of huge funds tend to be more profitable by the end of the year in order to get bonuses.
So there might be a positive trend in the end of this year.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

I don't think there will be another bull run this year. A slight increase on price will happen before the end of the year. The bear market has been on going for too long and it can make an investor think twice beforw putting their money to crypto. I think it also one of the reason why the demand for crypto will not be as high as last year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

Not so long ago, I also expected a bull market before the New Year. But today it seems that they want to kill all the holders. Although they are already a bit. No fuel, no new fresh money. I highly doubt a good script soon.

I also hope in some fresh money flowing into cryptocurrency markets. Volume and volatility has calmed for a few weeks and it is usually a sign of a run in the future (bull or bear, it is just guessing). I think we will see some cashing out to fiat before Christmas by the way  Sad
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

We all hoping that it will happen soon, but we should not expect too much the market is quite unpredictable. Remember, there is always a time for a peak season,  we should all pray for it. Wink

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that this year there will not be a bull market on the cryptocurrency market.  Perhaps growth will only be next autumn. As far as I know, after about three months the manager Mt.Gox will sell bitcoins and this will not lead to the growth of the crypto market. I could be wrong.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I think there are no more bull run because it didn't even reached it's stable value in the market of any currency and I think it will recover it's value after the end of the year unlike the other year that has really a great increase when it started last November, But still we can predict it maybe it will increase the value soon.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Having a bull run before the year runs out is 70-30 %. By now, if there would be a bull run their ought to have  been some positivity. It quite unfortunate the market prices of coins are still unstable and fluctuating

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
MonkeySlapFest (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

So much negativity come on guys wheres the passion.

Yea we've had a bad year but with weeks to go i think the only logical action is to take 2018's head and stick it up 2019's ass!!
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

Not so long ago, I also expected a bull market before the New Year. But today it seems that they want to kill all the holders. Although they are already a bit. No fuel, no new fresh money. I highly doubt a good script soon.

I also hope in some fresh money flowing into cryptocurrency markets. Volume and volatility has calmed for a few weeks and it is usually a sign of a run in the future (bull or bear, it is just guessing). I think we will see some cashing out to fiat before Christmas by the way  Sad
I want to believe that the growth of cryptocurrency will take place in the near future. But for now my mood is extremely skeptical. Need fresh blood in the form of money, but it is not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MonkeySlapFest (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

Then its time to loosen those purse strings people  Grin get buying! ive just bought a grand of ADA so ive done my part.
bpchill12

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

I believe that we really need to have this kind of positivity. We should have a better way of thinking towards cryptocurrency and our holdings. Things will get better soon so we have to have a positive mind. Good days are coming and we should keep believing.
I agree as well always think positive even in dark times! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: