Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
If you find someone please let me know.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
So you would recommend investing in it?
Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
houfalu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Sounds too unnatural. Some statistics are quite ok, but your forecasts… do you actually believe you will reach those numbers?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
This is just a forecast, you cannot know for sure
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

I’ll buy the tokens if you show me the appealing design. Smiley
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I no longer believe in any forecasts, because there are so many of them and everybody have different opinions
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

But I can make conclusions based on the experience Smiley
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

No wonder they joke that every time a new technological solution is created on the blockchain, somewhere in the world the SQL database dies.
haha Im not sure. my server drops far more often.
have you tried to work better or something? Smiley
I’m not sure if the troubles with traditional databases depend on the blockchain popularity.
neither do I. what I wanted to say is I’m a bit sick of blockchain.
What do you mean ? There are so many ways to use effectively this technology.. I hope it could really make a difference.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

I no longer believe in any forecasts, because there are so many of them and everybody have different opinions
We recommend that you do it so we do not easily believe in predictions because predictions are not necessarily true so you better believe in yourself and also follow the news so as not to miss information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

We recommend that you do it so we do not easily believe in predictions because predictions are not necessarily true so you better believe in yourself and also follow the news so as not to miss information
This is all great. Waiting for an opportunity to try it.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
I believe it can collect soft cap, because if AQER fails it is my last investments.. I lost so much money
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

How much the company will charge?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

the fee is defined in a white paper. it is 2% on every transaction.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

I believe the platform will begin a new era in the digital content industry.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

the fee is defined in a white paper. it is 2% on every transaction.
Great job, great analysis, great forecast! Looking forward to joining you!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Great! Finally video blogging becomes a real profitable occupation!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

hope this platform will positively influence my revenue. tired of all these abandoned transactions.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

I wish it can be real, but I  think it will be rather hard to survive this dump.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

I wish it can be real, but I  think it will be rather hard to survive this dump.
Prices are attractive, and opportunities are nearly unlimited. So why not?
 Smiley Smiley
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

hope this platform will positively influence my revenue. tired of all these abandoned transactions.
The idea of ranking is fantastic. I cannot wait to see/try/browse the platform!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

The idea of ranking is fantastic. I cannot wait to see/try/browse the platform!
We’ll get rid of intermediaries, finally. I’m bored by all the banking stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: