Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
He simply said that theoretically this ICO can be a scam, like so many others eventually appeared to be.
Hey hey hey, I’m not calling anyone criminals in vain. Again: the project (or rather, the idea of ​​it) I like. I’m considering all of the nuances though))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Yeah, really. dude just sprays poison, he said that the guys are doing scams. what does it have to do with Ethereum at all?)) It seems to me that someone doesn’t get it from a wife enough, so he is angry))))
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
He simply said that theoretically this ICO can be a scam, like so many others eventually appeared to be.
Hey hey hey, I’m not calling anyone criminals in vain. Again: the project (or rather, the idea of ​​it) I like. I’m considering all of the nuances though))
But it seems to me personally that all these big words - ICO, blockchain, artificial intelligence - are meant before all else to attract the attention of investors. Trendy techs and all that...
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

I honestly think that the dude just decided to post a link to his article))) and now he tries his best to show that he is an amazing cryptoexpert))))
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

I honestly think that the dude just decided to post a link to his article))) and now he tries his best to show that he is an amazing cryptoexpert))))

ahahahah))) I didn’t think aabout that at first))))) really, he’s probably increasing the number of external links to his site)))) well done))))
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

But it seems to me personally that all these big words - ICO, blockchain, artificial intelligence - are meant before all else to attract the attention of investors. Trendy techs and all that...
Listen, well, the blockchain, ai are used directly in practice here to provide more capabilities. There are other more technical forums for you if you want to go more in-depth as for technologies.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

ahahahah))) I didn’t think aabout that at first))))) really, he’s probably increasing the number of external links to his site)))) well done))))

aha, check out how he’s left all of a sudden)) and now he doesn’t answer anything anymore)) there’s probably some kind of pimply high school girl hiding behind his nickname, who’s also like a novice SMM girl))))
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Listen, well, the blockchain, ai are used directly in practice here to provide more capabilities. There are other more technical forums for you if you want to go more in-depth as for technologies.
why bother getting into all these ICOs at all with all this ‘unnecessary to dig inoto tech’?...
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

aha, check out how he’s left all of a sudden)) and now he doesn’t answer anything anymore)) there’s probably some kind of pimply high school girl hiding behind his nickname, who’s also like a novice SMM girl))))

I wonder if he wrote to someone in private?))
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

You have a really nice website! I will buy several tokens solely because I really liked it)))
do you know that the minimum deposit in this ICO is whole 260 euros? In my opinion, this is a huge investment. Especially if you don’t plan buying only one token...
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

let's not insult each other. If you have something to say - welcome to private messages. we’ll see who doesn’t get what. This forum is not for something that is a thousand kilometers is and insult each other in public. Here People help each other.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

I wonder if he wrote to someone in private?))

I got nothing)) and I don’t see the point in continuoing any conversations with him either))
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

like the fact that these guys are working here and now, without promising investors mountains of gold and investing hard in creating hype around the project. I know that many others, when planning campaigns, as soon as something starts to go wrong just disappear.
Yeah, I also think that the AQER platform will be doing what it should be doing. I’m also sure that they have both tactics and strategy built up, which will help them a lot in the long run. But I don’t want to wait for profits from tokens for a long time. It just bothers me. Moreover, I have a few boxers in mind and I think they won’t let me down and I will get at least some kind of profit by betting at the right time. Waiting for years just doesn’t cut it for me.
So you’re going to bet? What are you still doing on the forum then?

saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

why bother getting into all these ICOs at all with all this ‘unnecessary to dig inoto tech’?...
I sort of know how it all works (not a developer, but I’m kind of interested in all these IT topics), but for some reason I don’t put high hopes on all these ICOs. On the other hand, I will be glad if I can participate in this project (I like it and that's it), just need to save money, I don’t want to be limit myself with just one token
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
if you read white paper, you would see that the minimum contribution is more than two hundred euros. Are you really rich enough to risk such a sum and give it to those guys whose whitepaper you are too lazy to read?....
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

like the fact that these guys are working here and now, without promising investors mountains of gold and investing hard in creating hype around the project. I know that many others, when planning campaigns, as soon as something starts to go wrong just disappear.
Yeah, I also think that the AQER platform will be doing what it should be doing. I’m also sure that they have both tactics and strategy built up, which will help them a lot in the long run. But I don’t want to wait for profits from tokens for a long time. It just bothers me. Moreover, I have a few boxers in mind and I think they won’t let me down and I will get at least some kind of profit by betting at the right time. Waiting for years just doesn’t cut it for me.

it seems to me that someone is now very delicately promoting the betting site)) A couple more messages and the questions will appear like ‘what about betting on boxers?’, ‘Where do you bet?’ and stuff like that))))
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

it seems to me that someone is now very delicately promoting the betting site)) A couple more messages and the questions will appear like ‘what about betting on boxers?’, ‘Where do you bet?’ and stuff like that))))

so what's the problem, actually? So many people are now investing in tokens, like, it’s trendy. I thought and understood for myself that I don’t want to wait a long time for some profit.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

so you think all this is scam, no more?
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

You have a really nice website! I will buy several tokens solely because I really liked it)))
do you know that the minimum deposit in this ICO is whole 260 euros? In my opinion, this is a huge investment. Especially if you don’t plan buying only one token...
Yes Yes? .. Why this particular amount became interesting to me, even thought
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: