Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
StatesManG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), MadGamer (2)

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Vividly my thoughts explicitly
The profit in the bull run is too exaggerated and I am not pleased
Because the true profits in crypto currencies lies in the bearish market and your ability to invest judiciously without been greedy or have lapses

Be smart always
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

This year has nothing to do with last year as we are in different market cycles. The bearish cycle can last for years and there is no
specific date when it will end. But, we know it will happen when the demand for crypto will be higher than the supply.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

I couldn't agree more. If we want to see mass adoption where people join the crypto scene and services start accepting crypto, we need stability because not everyone considers it as an investment and definitely not everyone could afford the price instability.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

It will come when people expect the least. It's mostly I think when most people think it's already dead deep in the waters.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

no one knows the bull run on cryptocurrency, that's what becomes difficult for us to follow, I think everything can still be discussed but not with the market circulation.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

Well this has been the toughest task now in crypto trading every person is waiting to welcome bull run. Seems like it may not happen this year, BTC is playing seasaw in 6.2k to 6.5 from the past two months. There is no exact prediction for bull run let's hope it may come again.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

It's hard to predict if the bull run will happen again but all of us are waiting in bull run because that time is the best time to sell cryptocurrency. Even if not going to happen in this year we should wait because it will really happen again and just be patient.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Yes, I agree that there is no specific date for the bull market and this is very good. They just give us time to prepare, for example, to earn more tokens in bounty and so on. Everyone probably regretted that they did not go to the bounty in 2015, because those who entered it didn’t earn enough money in 2017. So we had the opportunity to become part of the next growth of Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Bull run is definitely happening this year. The whales will feast and we will all benefit
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

Sometimes, i just get surprised and laugh when i see people saying bull run will come this fourth quarter. Some had even started predicting it to come earlier. Unfortunately, September came, no sign of bull run, same October and now we are in November, yet no green light. At this point, we should have known that when it comes to crypto, nothing is fixed, most especially when it comes to the prices or coins or the general market cap.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

makes sense too, I agree with your perception. as a trader, I already knew that crypto could not be used as a shortcut to get rich quick, surely it would take a long process and a short experience to be successful with crypto. we know that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly from time to time without us knowing it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

If Bullrun doesn't happen at the end of this year, I just hope that Bitcoin can remain stable at a price of $ 6400 - $ 7500. If the price of Bitcoin returns to dump I don't understand what to say, maybe a lot of investors are disappointed and people start not crying with cryptocurrency and things will get worse.

Maybe I am overdoing but we still hope that it doesn't happen because Bitcoin has just entered a new phase, we need a temporary adjustment.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

No any one predict for bull run but I think lot of people who are trusted in crypto currency have positive thought & waiting for complete the desires through crypto.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

I am already convinced that the possibility of a big bull run within this year is already dimming and am even ready for the possibility that even in 2019 there can never be a real bull run. Anyway, what we should be wishing for is a slow but steady rise of the cryptocurrency market as supported by fundamentals already in place. The story of cryptocurrency should never be tied to the idea of a bull run because as what we are seeing there can be side-effects to a bull run that can be long-term. I am also hoping that this industry can slowly cleanse itself of so many scams and frauds now affecting its very image and reputation.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Yes, I agree that there is no specific date for the bull market and this is very good. They just give us time to prepare, for example, to earn more tokens in bounty and so on. Everyone probably regretted that they did not go to the bounty in 2015, because those who entered it didn’t earn enough money in 2017. So we had the opportunity to become part of the next growth of Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies.

It's already written in fate we cannot do anything, only miracles can help us to have a bull run this year. The market is dropping down and there is no improvement in the value also even the bounties are not paying you a good amount. Not sure when things can change and bounce back, still believe something can happen by the end of the year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

At least this year shows the reality of cryptocurrency that this is not always an uphill trend. Last year was a bubble that made cryptocurrency in hype. Remember that cryptocurrency is very volatile and also manipulated somehow. This quarter proves that bull run is not an annual event in cryptocurrency. The unpredictability of the market makes it a high risk market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Agree.
Let it stay this way. True holders will be known. Those who are just in for money will find themselves broke or no movements in their investments.
Let us not make this as a milking industry where we just press the boobies of a cow.

Let it be all about the project into why they bought the tokens. That is what it is all about right?
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

I tend to agree with you, this bull run is a long ways off yet. No point thinking otherwise. People have been calling bull runs for the whole year, stating every bit of "news" is going to spark some kind of reversal. If it was that easy we would all be millionaires. I think latter half of next year!

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

indeed, some people think and is certain to happen is the crypto market will be a bull run in Q4 because of looking at the market charts last year. even though it is a bull run or not, at least the crypto market has proven that they are now much stronger as a valuable investment asset.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: