Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

It does not bother me that this year is not a bull run.
So i can continue to buy cheap coins.
A bull run will surely happen again, but that will take some time.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

People are now frustrated with the encryption market. Bull markets are urgently needed to improve self-confidence. But I don't think bull market will start this year. Maybe we should be patient and wait until 2019.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely
I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.
For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.
What is your own thoughts?

The fact that the price increased every GOV at the end of the year is a fact, but I think it's not a coincidence. Bull market at the end of the year due to holidays and the desire to make a profit. Yes, the 4th quarter has already come and we do not see the upward movement yet, but if you think about it and look at the charts, altcoins began to shoot more often, which was not observed all summer and the domination of bitcoin unfolded in the direction of reduction. Ripple has grown well, as bitcoin cash has grown, they shoot all little by little perhaps by December of this year we will again come to a bullish trend when everyone is desperate. Be patient and only then we can earn

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

I agree if Bull does not have to be at a certain time, it means like a natural condition movement in the crypto world. It's all time, take advantage of the right time and situation in analyzing the development of cryptocurrency, not just looking for wealth or material.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Everyone talks about two events that could start a bull market:
1. Start Exchange Bakkt;
2. Approval of ETF.
If these two events do not bring a bull market, then I think a lot of people will start selling their assets and we will see a strong decline. But this will not happen))))
 There will definitely be a growth, I think that the Bakkt on December 12 will give us growth in the area of ​​9k and this will mean the end of the crypto of winter. ETF should be approved by the end of February, but I think it will be sooner. By 20k, we will not be back soon, but there will definitely be growth in the 13k area. I can be wrong and this is just my wishes, but I want to return to the best!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

It seems to me that now it is very early to say that the market is growing, because on the whole nothing is growing, a very serious sideways movement is progressing now, because the market has not yet gathered a large number of investors who could supply the need.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

I agree with you that bull run should not happen at a specific time of the year. I am not expecting for a bull run, but I’m still hopeful. Though it doesn’t matter if the bull run won’t come this year, it means more opportunity to buy more.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

I think because of the continuous crypto market downtrend it's not very easy to predict a bull run, however basically what causes price changes are the functionalities of demand and supply curves, the behavior of crypto market is similar to other financial markets

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

Those who really don't believe in crypto will be gone by next year and those who are loyal and legitimate supporters will stay for the next year. And, I am pretty certain that these non-believers will regret and those who are supporters will be rich. That is my own thought regarding this topic because that will surely happen.

Live for the moment.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Yes, many people say that bullrun will occur in q4 this year, but I don't think it's not this year, I'm more sure it will happen next year but it's all just a prediction, but I'm still sure Bullrun sooner or later
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

i do not expect a lot this year. the etf delays and the market is tired and doing sideways. unlike last years pump, the market now is lame and good news doesnt reflect the market anymore. we need a stronger convincing power for the market to recover before the year ends.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Some expectations lead to disappointments. So, instead of expecting a bull run, let's just hope that it'll happen soon, if not this year, hoping next year.

Price stability maybe one of the initial signs of bull run. But, don't forget that the market suffered massive loss this year, so revovery might takes longer than usual.
DeKingCrypto

Merit: 124

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

from this topic, I don't the bull run has started and for sure no one can really predict when the bull run will be, I am even thinking that this bull run will happen sometimes next year in 2019.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

Yes I have heard about this said bull run for so many times now and many had already speculated that this bull run will start early on October but it's almost December now and still the said bull run is not yet seen and there's still no sign that the bull run they are saying will really alive and most of all the crypto market is a very unpredictable so no one would really know if when will be the bull will start running.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

I am here, seeing the bulls coming.
we should not wait more longer.
the bull will arrive son.
i am holding of what will make me rich! so excited~
people lets hold and wait more!
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

The run is inevitable lets just enjoy it
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

The market is down again. I think we'il have to wait for Bullish.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

I don't catch any reason why crypto should refer to any stock market. It was created to be different from them, not to be "just another one but with features". The healing is good for crypto. The percentage of understanding people is increasing, while percentage of hype-followers and lovers of fast easy income is decreasing. Strong community is building this way

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptodiscuss

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Because there was bull run in q4 last year doesnt have to mean that it is the rule! But we have one rule for now, and that is in the year after the halving there is always bull run. So, mine coins, invest, daily trade do whatever you can to accumulate coins until then.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

If there is no bull market for a long time, then there will be serious consequences for ICO and cryptocurrency. Investors will be disappointed and leave, but bounty hunters will also throw their activities. However, those who are patient, in the end will get more money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: