Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

Sad to say it that very true this year no bull run can raised in the marketplace
This year is for the time of buying of crypto investment
Specially bitcoin and ethereum because this an opportunity to to keep coins to,prepare the next bull run

maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

I think i'm one of those many that the bull run will happen this year, cause i'm hodling some coins that already long enough staying in my wallet.
So a bull run this year would be good, cause i'm also need the money that i could possibly get from those coins Cheesy

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

I think the bull process is overrated recently. The last bull process has yielded incredible profits. But there is no guarantee that this will happen again.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Where? Where? Where? I can't see any signal of bull run market in this year. LOL. I don't think bull run will happen in this year Smiley. nearly 11 months passed but bull run still hasn't happened and I don't think only more than 1 month left it'll happen Smiley. Maybe we will have to wait till next year.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

Given the current economic condition, it is hard to expect that the bull run will take place by the end of 2018. So now is the only way to wait and expect miracles to happen. There are some recent indications of a bull run but are not sure about bull run yet, so keep track and wait.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

As what most of the crypto investors waited for, the term "bull run" seems to be very illusive this year and i think it's not going to happen this time because we are already in the mid-November but still, nothing's new and the cryptoworld is so quite still.

Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

Most people think the bull run should come on end of year. But true it's not depend on time frame of a year. market should prepare for it day by day. There was huge up trend before this huge dip. So theory simple if there is huge recovering time is high. I think there is nothing to than waiting.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:07:49 AM

Too many assumptions...

1) Not all experts have predicted an upcoming bull run in Q4
2) Volatility is not necessarily caused by price manipulation
3) There's no proven basis for cryptocurrency and stock market correlation

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

what you said is quite interesting. While many people are speculating that each day of the year is a time for crypto but actually it is also not a guarantee. It happened because of the assumption of many people who are already hooked up with big increases late last year and look forward to it happening again at the same time. It is wrong and should not be yan has always been used as a reference.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

Maybe it will be good if there is no bull run this year. The market may need more time to recover from the last one. The next one will surely come, but not if people expect it.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

Bull market will coming for sure because bullish and bearish is cycle of market,  we have to keep patient waiting for that and make better risk management  and strategy to maximum the profit when bull run started. I think bull run will start next month because a lot of good news exist in that month.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

Are you saying that you dont want bull run to dive in the market? People just want to express the feeling of a possible bull run since who would forget that happening last year which most people benefited from. From my perspective, I think the market will outperformed the last year bull run with a blast! Why? Population growing, people keep increasing and mass adoption is near to the point of general usage of crypto.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
viananda2525

Activity: 1041
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

Bull market will coming for sure because bullish and bearish is cycle of market,  we have to keep patient waiting for that and make better risk management  and strategy to maximum the profit when bull run started. I think bull run will start next month because a lot of good news exist in that month.
many people said and many of them on december bull run could started.actually it could run now on , if buy collectively buying bitcoin and altcoin and did not sell any coins cheaply.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

I'm expecting to have a bullrun this late last quarter but it's also good to not have it this year because almost everyone is having their own assumptions that the market will have a bullrun every end of the year and it's quite unhealthy for us investors and the market itself. I would rather like bullruns anytime of the year randomly than having it expectedly.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Many investors are hoping for bullrun to happen but it seems like it wont occur anytime soon and its better not to think about it and just go with the flow with the current situation of the market.

Bull run will happen for sure in the future thus lets be optimistic and wait for the right time.

suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

I don't think this year will experience a bull run, because it appears if conditions are still in a less friendly condition.
This year is enough for large coins to be collected, not to get a lot of profits.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?
Yes, there is logic in your reasoning. Given such a long period of a bear market, it will cool many hotheads and, as a result, the situation with cryptocurrency will not be so sad as a result.
In addition, cryptocurrency will no longer be viewed as a hen that regularly carries gold eggs, and finally they will see in it just an effective payment system, as originally intended.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

It will come when people expect the least. It's mostly I think when most people think it's already dead deep in the waters.

Very true. The market forces knows when it will rise again, it's the time when everyone thinks that crypto is dead.
Be cautious always and protect your downside to minimize losses.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Haha, when people has nothing left to lose, they start hoping, cling to their hope and live on it. Here their hope is BULL RUN

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

The bull run period for this period looks bad, I think there is still a chance for a bull run but that happens in the next few years.
We can only analyze and wait for that moment not to determine it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: