Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

If it must be admitted, everyone will always expect Bullrun as soon as possible for this year. Even hope December will be the news of the arrival of Bull. Stretching or just a figment? Let the seconds of time answer.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

I'm sure you are not an investor and only become a bounty hunter. so your response shows what you did, this is my analysis. and that is your right
however, if there is a bullrun, this is a prize at the end of this year with the Q4 running
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Bull run always happens when nobody expects it. If it would be expected, everyone could be a millionaire. I think that it is not good that crypto-market is not growing this year. The big money could leave that one if the next year will be the same.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

I'm sure you are not an investor and only become a bounty hunter. so your response shows what you did, this is my analysis. and that is your right
however, if there is a bullrun, this is a prize at the end of this year with the Q4 running
I believe in the end of year bull run in market will show something good to happen, keep your faith in crypto because we're expected good earnings here that money will grow immediately.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

I am thinking that the bull run will never happen again this year. I think the acam ICO's are playing a major role on why the demand for crypto decreases even at the ladt quarter of the year. It is well known that the crypto has the highest demand at the of the year but that seems to be the problem now because whats happening is the exact opposite.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

The crypto market has dried up, it urgently needs an influx of new investors. In 2017, the market grew due to the inflow of investors, mainly from China, Japan and Korea. After the introduction of the KYC and the partial restriction of trade, the market collapsed. Currently, restrictions are largely lifted and the rules are set. It remains only to return confidence to investors. I think the BTC growth to $9000 or $10000 will be able to interest individuals around the world to buy Bitcoins and Altcoins again.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Giving the impression that the cryptocurrency market is been manipulated is not healthy for investors,however because of the persistent market down trend it is not very much simple to to determine the direction of the market,everybody is expecting the bull run but the date and time it will come is not predictable.

HOMT

Powered by,
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Certainly in the year there will be Bullrun. I think at the end of 2018 bullrun will be able and market conditions in the Crypto world will improve. I believe Bullrun will happen in the near future. Hopefully many crypto users will continue to be patient and hope that indeed Bullrun will happen at the end of 2018. I hope so.
Maybe 2019 earlier.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Obviously there is no doubt that crypto investment is like other stock investment and this is not that easy to make money in crypto as easy as it seems to people, crypto investment is very sensitive and you have to make very wise decision while investing into crypto and obviously the bull run should not be on specific date or day or month , otherwise people will try to manipulate it and then obviously crypto will not grow so the bull run could be random and can happen on any day just invest wisely and hold your coin till the next pump.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

Bull run will start soon.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

We all want to earn more money, and a bull market can help us to achieve that but it seems that the market is having a bad year reaching the top again. Lets not expect more about the next bull run, maybe its not the right time for that one but of course losing hope is not an option.

Why so many people cannot have patience about bull run, I think bull run will arrives not exactly on the expectation of many here. You'll be surprise that bull run will come unexpected and no one will noticed it.
Because they are thinking to make money in this market easily, which is not going to happen since the market is still in a bear market. People wants easy money, they forget to be more patience. Hodlers will receive more in the future because they believe in this market during bad days.

Bull run will start soon.
Be ready for that, and make sure you hold a lot of top coins so bull run is not just a trend for you but its more on a source of income now. Don't invest when a bull comes, that's the best time to take profit and right now is the best time to buy more.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
Merited by Viewtifulced (1)

I am not expecting us to see any bull run in 2018 instead it will be a year of condolidation and sideways movement. I think we will see a proper recovery starting in Quarter 1 of next year so a little more patience needed yet.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

The trend has broken and everything is no longer dependent on investing; more essential methods are needed here. Previously, the influx of money gave this impetus, but now everything is the opposite. We are waiting for real action from whales and companies.

Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

I am not expecting us to see any bull run in 2018 instead it will be a year of condolidation and sideways movement. I think we will see a proper recovery starting in Quarter 1 of next year so a little more patience needed yet.

Exactly. People have to be patient.
In the market, money goes from the impatient to the patient. I don't expect to get rich in one or two years. When the market picks up, I'll be there! What is complicated is to see the recovery!
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

it seems that in the Q1 stage it can indeed be an evaluation material for crypto movements in the next year, whether moving towards the moon or even going down even further. the most important thing is to use this moment to invest in low prices
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

i always think that someone control crypto behind us  Roll Eyes
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

indeed, some people think and is certain to happen is the crypto market will be a bull run in Q4 because of looking at the market charts last year. even though it is a bull run or not, at least the crypto market has proven that they are now much stronger as a valuable investment asset.

Wow, what a topic question yet your statement is other way around? That's your opinion duds....maybe if you just look or review some of the speculative statement by experts on the market, the possible Bull Run may not happen this fourth quarter of the year (2018), some are also saying that this just a correction on the market, the Bear market will continue even early next year, But it is all speculation, no one knows what will happen next on the market for this a month in haft left of this year....
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I expect bull run in the last month of this year. If it won't happen, then 1st quarter of 2019 will be a bullish.
Can't believe, 1 year of bearish market has passed!
jubulmudui

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

lets wait for december to come or if not then next year, thats for sure
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Everyone knows the bitter truth of crypto trading as pump and dump are it's nature, I am not sure about the bull run and I guess it will not happen this year and bear will continue to dominate the market. People blindly trusted in the last quarter half of this quarter gone though the market is red, however a lesson is learnt as it may not be good everytime. Crypto currency is very sensitive we need to take decisions very carefully so don't hurry and sell coins. Someday you will get back your profit for sure believe in this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀