Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:05:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

I agree with the OP looking forward to the annual bull run bring it on! Lambo's for all of us  Cool
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Yes, I agree with OP. Bull run doesn’t happen at the same time every year. It could be Dec or even mid of 2019, nobody knows. Meanwhile, let’s stay calm and go through all the blood in the streets. We will get there one day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Yes, I agree with OP. Bull run doesn’t happen at the same time every year. It could be Dec or even mid of 2019, nobody knows. Meanwhile, let’s stay calm and go through all the blood in the streets. We will get there one day.
Yes, just investing with a small money now and wait for a long time, we will have a big profit. I just invest by saving money and I have a stable job so I can hold for a very long time. I believe that day will come.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

A massive fall indicates a great bullrun.
THis is what most people in this community believe.
this happened many times in the past.
I am hoping that this will happen again this year!
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

In fact, what investors don't understand is that no market is moving on expectations. I agree with you, investors have always been new dates. It was sometimes Christmas, sometimes the end of the year. But the market has its own dynamics and no one knows when it will rise.

It is best to follow his progress by choosing the right project. If you made the right choice, one day it would be worth it.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

They are partially correct. It is a run, a bullshit run. This last year has seen idealistic programming nerds, thinking their raw brain power and pattern identification skills makes them superior, getting schooled big time by financial sharks with no ethical boundaries yet far more experience. 2018 is the year that crypto went from a small pond inhabited by homogenous species to the bigger finance ocean which is much more cutthroat and diverse. And it's just started, the real shenanigans won't begin until institutional investors start flocking to the party en masse.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

we have more than one month before new year, so I think that we can still see bull market. I see no serious reason for falling even lower
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

In fact instead of bull run the opposite is happening the market crashes. I like that the market is completely unpredictable and those who learn and can quickly adopt somehow to market changes will make profit even in bearish market conditions.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I really really doubt that bull run of years back is going to give another show here I think we will have some recovery but is going to be slow patience will just be the key and also just focus on the coins and tokens because its likely some will run out sooner or later So watch your holdings

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

Nope nope there's no bull run in this year another trend of bitcoin price dumped into the coinmarketcap, sad but need to accept this and wiait for the right when bull run comes to get back all loses because of this continues price dumpped.

Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Bull run is going hard and it is obvious I think. It is a very good opportunity for everybody to earn some money with the low level of risks and to get a really amazing profit from this deal like a base for the future increasing. I am in the deal at all.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

The bull trend is not yet visible. Of course, many people are waiting for the moment when the trend will begin to turn around, but it seems to me that this will not happen yet, because the market today is constantly working only for a fall.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I began to think a little rationally that maybe a bull run or bitcoin would reach its back in 2023, looking at the same graph that Bitcoin had displayed a few years ago

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Bull run will definately and this time it will be more stable and provide new basics to industry. But it may take few months or may be years. But for this crypto has to pass many hurdles like it has to prove its utility. Second there must be strong regulation in crypto market. Third crypto has to increase its acceptance base in many areas

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

I hope that you are right, I also do not like quick rich schemes but for many people cryptocurrencies seems to be dead without any future and this makes me also really afraid.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

I agree that it is not necessary to tie the cryptocurrency rate to the time or quarter of the year, since most coins still exist for a sufficiently short period and it is difficult to track statistics and dynamics so far, one can only guess. and as it turns out lately, assumptions rarely come true
I think that it is possible to predict only short-term changes in the behavior of the course, and to do this with extreme caution

Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

I agree that it is not necessary to tie the cryptocurrency rate to the time or quarter of the year, since most coins still exist for a sufficiently short period and it is difficult to track statistics and dynamics so far, one can only guess. and as it turns out lately, assumptions rarely come true
I think that it is possible to predict only short-term changes in the behavior of the course, and to do this with extreme caution
We are not worried anymore with our altcoins and we are just looking on the performance of major currency especially bitcoin since when it moves
down, altcoins are affected so hard. When the bull run will come, it will give us a good relief but patience is the most important thing in order for us to enjoy that benefits in the bull season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Bull run will come, but I have some doubts that this will happen in 2018, because there is almost no hope left for this year. Maybe we will see the next huge pump in 2019, and we can only hope that the next bull run will come as soon as possible.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

If truly one takes critically look into what some people get themselves into, we would discover a lot of secrets to success in life.
Nothing in life is constant and this should be a lesson to many that see cryptocurrency market as one that can be manipulated. If bull run should keep occurring at the same time of the year, then we will take advantage of it and cryptocurrency will become so useless in no time.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Bull run will come, but I have some doubts that this will happen in 2018, because there is almost no hope left for this year. Maybe we will see the next huge pump in 2019, and we can only hope that the next bull run will come as soon as possible.

This is my sentiments also. BAKKT implementation  I think is move to early 2019. Ethereum upgrade is in 2019 also and many other projects. I do believe that a significant bull run will happened next year, just an assumption. This year, if a bullrun will happen I think its just a mini bullrun imho.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: