Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

The fact that everyone wants to come to the bull run is not enough to make it happen. People have to believe that this is the end of the bear market to start buying again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

The fact that everyone wants to come to the bull run is not enough to make it happen. People have to believe that this is the end of the bear market to start buying again.

People will have to buy always during the dip as this will lead to demand in the market and will show the sign of recover quickly. What happens is that during the falling market people sell more due to fear etc and this causes more pain and bleed and prices keep crashing unnecessarily.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I am hoping but not expecting too much if a bull run can happen this year may it end of the year or by next year. Anything can happen but let's hope it will happen sooner at the start of the year because I feel that bull run may not happen this year because we are already in the middle of December and no excitement from the market yet of the favorable movement of bitcoin and the altcoins.
Indeed, there's no particular actions that can create any impact for the bull to run this month, we are expecting it to happen last quarter this year but nothing really showed up, besides it continue to fall maybe next year things will be good again for investors and holders, at this moment just stay calm
and be realistic invest wisely and keep holding.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

~ snip ~

If the date of the bull run had already been determined, what would it mean? Everyone  would waited for that date. This is not the way it works. Someone has to lose to make someone earn.

Yeah you got some point in here  but even if we dont know the exact date on when will the bull occurs , we will still set a prediction date instead and that is probably in the quarter 4 every year its because this happens all the time when you based on the price history of cryptos  .

Overall , whether the prediction will come true or not . most of us will surely accept it because this is really the fate of cryptos and we cannot do anything on it   . this year is still a good year for investors because they can now purchase at a verry good discount for such a longer time .
actually we can only assume and predict with our ability, but reality depends on cryptocurrency, and in fact, in the fourth quarter of this year there is no bullish situation so it is never certain to be bullish but I still believe the cryptocurrency will shock the world again when it's time.
Cryptocurrency will definitely shock the world again because it full of surprise and opportunities but only those who are patience will only reap from it when the time comes. However, the door of the bullish market in this year is already closed since the Q3 and what left is for investors to accumulate more coins as Pinoyden said

electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

I think that prices in the market cant only constantly grow. Prices require correction, and sometimes as deep correction as now. This is the time when part of investors realize that the crypto market is not for them, and the other part is only convinced of the correctness of their choice. And this is great.
I agree that the pamp cant pass on any schedule, it is generally absurd. It relaxes investors, so it should not be like that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

We all hope its started today, traders who have bought some altcoin or bitcpin last week its happy man right now and made some profit today, bu t i think something big is coming..keep watch
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

I am hoping but not expecting too much if a bull run can happen this year may it end of the year or by next year. Anything can happen but let's hope it will happen sooner at the start of the year because I feel that bull run may not happen this year because we are already in the middle of December and no excitement from the market yet of the favorable movement of bitcoin and the altcoins.
I think that there will be no growth this December because all the important events and news will take place in 2019.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

everybody is expecting bull run for this next year because they have seen the super bull in the previous year and this year went out totally sluggish. But, I suggest you do not make more speculation just see an opportunity for this bear market and invest some of the selective coin like; Ziliqa, TRON, DIMCOIN, Datum etc.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

Yes, indeed true. Many people had thought as per the last year this year too the market will grow tremendously and bull run will come at the of the year. So it's a lesson for all of us to get prepared for every market condition.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?
The market was becoming a little bit predictable by going up at the end of the year and everyone was waiting another bull run and then instead of a bull market we got a bear and that bear really destroyed a lot of investors that did not see it coming, but that is just the nature of the markets, you cannot really predict them and the moment you think you can you find yourself in serious trouble.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

Bull run did not happen this year therefore the every year bullish run assumption is not true but it just a coincidence before that the average climb up of the market is usually every 4th Q of the year. I believed there is no more bullrun to come that we should be used to this current market as this is the real demand of the market now.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

This is maybe just a warmup for the real bull run that will come next year. Last time to add your favorite coins before those take off.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

This is maybe just a warmup for the real bull run that will come next year. Last time to add your favorite coins before those take off.
I hope the FOMO will come so another bull run will be created.
Thanks for your words, I do believe also that from here we can take off to the moon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Thanks for your words, I do believe also that from here we can take off to the moon.
of course it will happen, I also believe it, if the moon is still very close to us. we can reach it again, all just a matter of time, and we just have to wait for that time to come back and we can enjoy it together.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

Bull run has started and it willlast till next year.  Expect the unexpected before the year ends. Bitcoin is on momentum and it will surprise us everyday on the remaining days of the year.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

of course it will happen, I also believe it, if the moon is still very close to us. we can reach it again, all just a matter of time, and we just have to wait for that time to come back and we can enjoy it together.
But you don't know when it will happen, so we still have doubts in ourselves so that when conditions get worse, it makes us panic and wants to sell it right away, but a bull run won't happen if all users experience doubts and no trust at all on the market, so try to calm down and believe it
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

I hope the bull run can happen this month because usually the end of the year when in December the price of all cryptocurrency starts to increase prices. I really hope that will happen because if it only makes a lot too long waiting for prices to rise.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

there is + 35% in market cap during this week. I think by the end of this week there will be even more increase,so stay tuned and don't short! You will be punished by spike
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

the signs have started, the bull run is getting closer. even though it's not this year but I'm sure it will eventually happen next year.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

the signs have started, the bull run is getting closer. even though it's not this year but I'm sure it will eventually happen next year.
for this year's bull I think it is too close and short, the market has indeed been improving, but I have a bull conviction that it will happen in the future. for this year I am sure there will be an improved market growth, but not in large numbers. we can see it on the market now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: