Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:04:35 PM

I noticed that it is mentioned that Faba hold up to 40% shares in each company that was invested in.Does that mean if additional 11% shares is bought in future Faba could own those companies?

Well if there is that possibility, that could be very interesting. Does Faba plan to offer companies as an investment option to investors that fall under this criteria and open this kind of possibilities?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:19:01 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

What else do you have in mind,isnt bounty campaign perfectly enough and they also had airdrop campaign earlier.

What i dont like is that if im newbie my account has to be atleast 3 months old in order to join the bounty campaigm,so unfortunately i cant join yet.Atleast i got airdrop tokens.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

I noticed that it is mentioned that Faba hold up to 40% shares in each company that was invested in.Does that mean if additional 11% shares is bought in future Faba could own those companies?

Well FABA would surely become major shareholder in those companies and have a say what happens within those companies. Don't know how would that translate to us as investors in Faba companies.Most likely nothing significant would change for us though.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:21:46 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

What else do you have in mind,isnt bounty campaign perfectly enough and they also had airdrop campaign earlier.

What i dont like is that if im newbie my account has to be atleast 3 months old in order to join the bounty campaigm,so unfortunately i cant join yet.Atleast i got airdrop tokens.

It is to prevent people from making bunch of newbie accounts and join certain parts of campaign and exploit it.I personally like the rule.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:34:29 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?

Your returns comes to you according to the amount of tokens you hold. There is no special formula.

How often will you pay out dividend?

I presume it will be yearly, same as it is with stocks.I could be wrong though.

It makes sense,or maybe make it quarterly,i think investors would like that even more,to get funds more often Wink

Can that even be done? I'm not sure that you can just set it up anyway that suits you, there are certain things that need to be fulfilled so investor can receive dividends.

All the answers you seek are on the website and whitepaper. Kindly do well to check.

Have you considered having live AMA session,so community can get to know the people behind the FABA and find out  a bit more details?
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:04:17 PM

I have been checking the road map and what interests me is if we will have to wait until 2023 or longer for first returns of our investments?

In 2023 they will start with selling shares of companies.Investors will start profiting much sooner  than that.

So 2023 will be earliest that shares of company will be sold?For example,what if some company is developing really good and price rise alot in 2022,can investors vote to get shares sold?
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:55:08 PM

I have been checking the road map and what interests me is if we will have to wait until 2023 or longer for first returns of our investments?

In 2023 they will start with selling shares of companies.Investors will start profiting much sooner  than that.

So 2023 will be earliest that shares of company will be sold?For example,what if some company is developing really good and price rise alot in 2022,can investors vote to get shares sold?

I believe team might react faster,if they are satisfied with the profit,so maybe they might cash out sooner.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:46:03 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?

Your returns comes to you according to the amount of tokens you hold. There is no special formula.

It makes sense,or maybe make it quarterly,i think investors would like that even more,to get funds more often Wink

Can that even be done? I'm not sure that you can just set it up anyway that suits you, there are certain things that need to be fulfilled so investor can receive dividends.

All the answers you seek are on the website and whitepaper. Kindly do well to check.

Have you considered having live AMA session,so community can get to know the people behind the FABA and find out  a bit more details?

Thats a good idea,redit ama is very popular and im sure hat many people would be interested.Or maybe YouTube Q&A session,that would be nice too.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:37:00 PM

Well FABA would surely become major shareholder in those companies and have a say what happens within those companies. Don't know how would that translate to us as investors in Faba companies.Most likely nothing significant would change for us though.

Maybe FABA wont go over 40% in order not to become major shareholder as that might complicate things even more.Its an interesting question though,im curious to hear what teams thinks about that.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:13:02 PM

I also think that it should be possible to vote on those kind of options.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:15:17 PM

Thats a good idea,redit ama is very popular and im sure hat many people would be interested.Or maybe YouTube Q&A session,that would be nice too.

Why not Twitch? I think Twitch is best suited for this stuff, you can delay chat to handle questions easier.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:17:18 PM

Maybe FABA wont go over 40% in order not to become major shareholder as that might complicate things even more.Its an interesting question though,im curious to hear what teams thinks about that.

It might complicate few things, but if there is profit, there is profit. I'm very interested in this topic.

Would that kind of situation potentially open some situations where manipulation and conflict of interest becomes possible?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:27:25 PM

Why not Twitch? I think Twitch is best suited for this stuff, you can delay chat to handle questions easier.

Honestly i don't remember i ever saw twitch AMA session when it comes to crypto related project, but it might work as many people are using twitch nowadays.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:16:05 PM

It is to prevent people from making bunch of newbie accounts and join certain parts of campaign and exploit it.I personally like the rule.

Also this helps to have more quality.Too much newbies and you get bunch of content with low quality.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:05:07 AM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.

The ICO is quite long, but I hope to reach the target to raise funds as targeted, because FABA has a good development team.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

What does the " Marketing boost startup articles" on the roadmap stand for? What will you be actually doing?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:46:54 AM

Honestly i don't remember i ever saw twitch AMA session when it comes to crypto related project, but it might work as many people are using twitch nowadays.

I participated in one and it was quite well organized and Twitch is well sorted website for this kind of stuff.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

Been checking companies that are connected with FABA on the website.Did you invest in company My Fathers Hair or they are a partner company?
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:30:22 PM

Yeah i guess so,but still it aint fun for us that have accounts less that 3 months old.Nothing to do than wait for that period to pass so i can join bounty.
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:49:12 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.

The ICO is quite long, but I hope to reach the target to raise funds as targeted, because FABA has a good development team.

Most of the ICOs in 2018 and now in 2019 have longer last loner because market situation is not good,so it takes some time to reach soft cap,let alone hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: