Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

We are living in wonderful times. Couple of decades ago we saw the Internet begin to disrupt the ways of the world and set the wheel of revolution in motion. And interestingly, even before we could explore the limits of this hi-tech, blockchain introduced itself. Transforming all the major industries and making our lives easier, safer and better, the blockchain technology has way more potential than the expectations. This tech is now determined to change banking as we know it.

This enlightening piece from THE BALANCE helps us see how plaftorms like Victorieum are distrupting the banking and finance sector with blockchain and what is to be expected from this transformation:
https://www.thebalance.com/how-blockchain-is-changing-banking-and-financial-services-4174354

Happy Banking
It is good article to read.
Disrupting traditional business and transforming into something new with blockchain technologies is that we need right now.

Blockchain has helped bring business to a new level of development. Blockchain removed territorial restrictions. Now any entrepreneur can conduct international business.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Blockchain has helped bring business to a new level of development. Blockchain removed territorial restrictions. Now any entrepreneur can conduct international business.
I am agree with statement, blockchain has helped to create a new economy and new type of business and also raise funds for development.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

I am in fond of crypto backed loans opportunity provided by Victorieum. It looks like you catched trend ,because this feature is on demand.
What do you accept as a collateral?

We accept BTC , LITECOIN, ETHER, and RIPPLE as collateral. Thanks.
Oh, thank you, it is a wide range of possible collateral. Probably I will try your service after launching.
I've used Nexo and Money token before as a loan platforms.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

Foes it mean that investing 1 ethereum I will receive tokens for 500$? I don't clearly understand what does 500 $ fix price mean.

It means that we will be accepting your Ether for 500 USD while you are purchasing our VTMs.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 03:56:42 PM by Vangardo

I am agree with statement, blockchain has helped to create a new economy and new type of business and also raise funds for development.

Yes guys, blockchain sooner or later will become everyday.I think just around the corner a new HYIP.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

Yes guys, blockchain sooner or later will become everyday. I think not zagorah new HYIP.

Do you think that Blockchain will become a HYIP in the future? Sorry, but this is ridiculous. How can a decentralized database become a hype? Shocked
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

It means that we will be accepting your Ether for 500 USD while you are purchasing our VTMs.
So you fixed the rate of Ethereum at a price of $ 500? sounds very attractive? especially against the background of today's fall of Ethereum to 150 dollars.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

So you fixed the rate of Ethereum at a price of $ 500? sounds very attractive? especially against the background of today's fall of Ethereum to 150 dollars.
I am afraid that this is not the lowest mark and the fall will continue to $ 100. It seems to me that this is the end.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

I am afraid that this is not the lowest mark and the fall will continue to $ 100. It seems to me that this is the end.
I would not be surprised if the fall will be up to 100 dollars. I saw pessimistic forecasts that the market is in for a strong decline. Bitcoin to 1500 dollars, and Ethereum to 50 dollars. I'm even scared to hear these numbers.
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

Your telegram group seems to be popular!
Twitter has a lot followers as well! I would like to see more movies on youtube
I agree with you. The more content, the more people will learn about the project.
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

I would not be surprised if the fall will be up to 100 dollars. I saw pessimistic forecasts that the market is in for a strong decline. Bitcoin to 1500 dollars, and Ethereum to 50 dollars. I'm even scared to hear these numbers.
If we knew what would happen next. Now is the time to close your eyes and relax. From the fact that we will worry about the prices will not become better.
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

The project's presentation is great and team is also dedicated but keeping in view the current market trend, i doubt that ICO may not do good. I wish you good luck achieving your token sale goals and with development of the project.

amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

If we knew what would happen next. Now is the time to close your eyes and relax. From the fact that we will worry about the prices will not become better.
I agree. Most forum users, even if they will unite, will not be able to influence the current situation. It remains only to wait.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

The project's presentation is great and team is also dedicated but keeping in view the current market trend, i doubt that ICO may not do good. I wish you good luck achieving your token sale goals and with development of the project.

Considering our huge early investor bonuses, our team's experience in banking, our vision of offshore banking and the support from our huge community, we are doing pretty well, having already raised over 90 BTC. And we hope to continue this progress. Thanks.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:33:45 AM

🔥Customer Satisfaction is the Top Priority🔥

To Victorieum, customer comes first. This is why we make sure that the platform provides users with unmatched security, extremely low transaction fees, surprisingly high speed on the network, and optimum performance. In this age of technology, there are still users out there that are not entirely familiar with the basic functionalities of common technical elements. Banking is quite intricate in itself. The integration of banking with blockchain poses a threat to acquisition of a wide customer base. Therefore, we have explored every distant possibility to make sure that the platform is highly intuitive so that users new to crypto are able to seamlessly use it.

Victorieum highly appreciates the need for delivering performance and value. For crypto users who feel left out due to various enforced regulations, we provide a platform that is a self-sustaining ecosystem of fintech and allows users to instantly swap crypto for FIAT and vice versa. Powered by the exemplary platforms of CIVIC And Trezor, Victorieum makes sure users are offered unbreachable security and experience crypto trading and banking at its best.
James678

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

🔥Customer Satisfaction is the Top Priority🔥

To Victorieum, customer comes first. This is why we make sure that the platform provides users with unmatched security, extremely low transaction fees, surprisingly high speed on the network, and optimum performance. In this age of technology, there are still users out there that are not entirely familiar with the basic functionalities of common technical elements. Banking is quite intricate in itself. The integration of banking with blockchain poses a threat to acquisition of a wide customer base. Therefore, we have explored every distant possibility to make sure that the platform is highly intuitive so that users new to crypto are able to seamlessly use it.

Victorieum highly appreciates the need for delivering performance and value. For crypto users who feel left out due to various enforced regulations, we provide a platform that is a self-sustaining ecosystem of fintech and allows users to instantly swap crypto for FIAT and vice versa. Powered by the exemplary platforms of CIVIC And Trezor, Victorieum makes sure users are offered unbreachable security and experience crypto trading and banking at its best.
Have you partnered with Civic and Trezor, right?
Security is needed in your business
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

Your telegram group seems to be popular!
Twitter has a lot followers as well! I would like to see more movies on youtube
I agree with you. The more content, the more people will learn about the project.
Exactly! This ICO updates everyday info about tokensale, shares news and keep their money counter transparent.
All these factors make people believe!

AkunaMatata1991

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

An interesting project, I hope the team will manage to realize their plans!
James678

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

Yeah, ICO is really good, but market is unfavourable at the moment.
It is awful.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Yeah, ICO is really good, but market is unfavourable at the moment.
It is awful.
It is true that what you say is talking about the current market conditions is arguably quite alarming but I am sure, of course, that the market will recover soon, we look forward to it and remain patient waiting for it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: