Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Small players now have no reason to sell their coins, because the loss will be big. But there is no guarantee that this is the end of the market. This is just some negative point. Therefore, it is better for small players to calm down and wait.
What end of the market are you talking about? I am sure that everything is just beginning! The crypto market is still in an embryonic state and has not even entered its main phase.
You're right. The market has just begun its development and now there will be a new round. Now is a good time to choose projects for investment.
And this new round may show an even greater drop in prices. But I do not think that this is the end of cryptocurrency, it is a long and hard way. Perhaps the growth will be in a year, no one knows.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

And this new round may show an even greater drop in prices. But I do not think that this is the end of cryptocurrency, it is a long and hard way. Perhaps the growth will be in a year, no one knows.
Of course, for young projects that are currently conducting ICO is very difficult as most investors are in a depressed state and have no desire to invest. However, in spite of all this, many understand that this is the natural phase of the market and nothing more.
Tryam93

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Of course, for young projects that are currently conducting ICO is very difficult as most investors are in a depressed state and have no desire to invest. However, in spite of all this, many understand that this is the natural phase of the market and nothing more.
The investor who has a lot of money will invest at any rate. Most projects fix the price and in the end you can not earn bad money.
520Bit (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

🔥💥  CRYPTO to FIAT swapping is the key to mass acquisition of users in a crypto-backed banking ecosystem. Victorieum provides users with hassle-free instant crypto-Fiat swaps through its integrated Exchange, Victorieumex.

Our ICO sale is in progress. Having already raised over 101 BTC, we are selling tokens fast at a price of 6 cents and a huge investment bonus of 35%. To join the revolution and be a part of this sale, register on our official website: https://www.victorieum.io/
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Now many banks have vulnerabilities. And many people lose a lot of money because of such holes. What makes me as a user trust your bank?
Tryam93

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

🔥💥  CRYPTO to FIAT swapping is the key to mass acquisition of users in a crypto-backed banking ecosystem. Victorieum provides users with hassle-free instant crypto-Fiat swaps through its integrated Exchange, Victorieumex.

Our ICO sale is in progress. Having already raised over 101 BTC, we are selling tokens fast at a price of 6 cents and a huge investment bonus of 35%. To join the revolution and be a part of this sale, register on our official website: https://www.victorieum.io/

Do you have the ability to withdraw funds to a Bank card?
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

Small players now have no reason to sell their coins, because the loss will be big. But there is no guarantee that this is the end of the market. This is just some negative point. Therefore, it is better for small players to calm down and wait.
What end of the market are you talking about? I am sure that everything is just beginning! The crypto market is still in an embryonic state and has not even entered its main phase.
You're right. The market has just begun its development and now there will be a new round. Now is a good time to choose projects for investment.
I think this is a good period for new projects. With the growth of the market and the growth of the project. At the same time.
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

great news! Thanks to your function of crypto to fiat swapping you will get more customers. It is definitely so!
Bonus is attractive as well
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

Every new person here should read this article at first. It is explained about Victorieum vision.
Most of questions has been answered there, so there is no need to ask in thread

Why it was impossible to publish a whole article in one place? Why should I follow multiple links to read everything? I do not like it, because it is very uncomfortable! Sad
I don't know, I just mentioned an importance of reading that article, but I don't care about those who doesn't want to take an effort and click link.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion

Dividends will stimulate tokenholders and investors.
As for soft cap they claimed to have big institutional investors,so it shouldn't be a problem
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
The market situation is very difficult. However, experienced investors do not scare this. They were ready for such falls and are now actively buying assets.

Big players earned a lot on this fall. It remains for us to wait and hold. I am sure that the situation will change soon.
I think that something should change soon, because there is information about the purchase of 130 000 bitcoins in the last couple of months for several wallets,so it is possible that the market will soon grow
Where did you get this information?
Do you know, that such amount could be purchased on OTC market and it won't affect market in a significant way?
search the Internet for information
there is a website where you can see the wallets of users
Top 100 richest Bitcoin Addresses-find this site and see who, how much and when to buy

You better watch your wallet. Why look into other people's wallets. Do better than real life.
this was done to understand the plans of the big players, and to understand whether the bubble will burst or it's just such a game of whales
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Soft cap can be decreased to market conditions I guess.
Anyway i expect tokensale won't be delayed. I hate ICOs portponing crowd sales
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

As I see there is a progress in collections. Founders raise money and it seems to me that such amount is ok to start development.
Don't you think so?
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

search the Internet for information
there is a website where you can see the wallets of users
Top 100 richest Bitcoin Addresses-find this site and see who, how much and when to buy
Thank you for this kind of info. I heard about top 100 wallets, but you can't make a 100% conclusion of such movements.
For instance some days ago 1 of the oldest eth wallets woke up with the biggest volume,he just transferred eth on another address,but it is not an exchange

James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

Victorieum: Unmatched Security through Integration with CIVIC and Trezor

When it comes to banking, security is not something that can be comprised on. Blockchain-backed Offshore Bank and Exchange, Victorieum prides itself on providing the users with a highly secure fintech ecosystem where they can conveniently and safely receive full-fledged banking services. Here is what the power of CIVIC and Trezor offers:

CIVIC

CIVIC’s exemplary platform provides highly encrypted and secure identity verification of users with the help of blockchain technology. It creates on-demand access to customer identification and verification in real time. The whole purpose of the platform is to create digital identities for users or customers so they can reap the rewards of highly encrypted and secure communication and make secured transactions over the blockchain network. It not only creates a environment of highly resilient security but also lowers the overall cost of operation.

Thus, through integration with CIVIC, Victorieum will be able to securely authorize the identities of users with reusable KYC and eradicate any remote possibility of identity theft.

Trezor

Among crypto users, Trezor is popular as a token of security. It is a highly reliable hard wallet. Apart from securely store and trade cryptocoins, Trezor also helps with services like password management.

Undoubtedly, storing data online makes it susceptible to the threats of theft or hacking. This is where platforms like Trezor prove to be lifesavers. Through integration with Trezor, Victorieum facilitates the offline storage of user information or data. Highly secure and recovery private pass-keys make the system as secure as a vault.

Thus, backed by the power of CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum tackles the challenges and issues related to security and promises users a highly secure banking ecosystem.
Good to know this information. Strong partners will bring sucess to your company,there is no doubt.
I believe CIVIC and Trezor will affect on your customers growth
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Yes, I think also that decline is a natural phase of a market and afterwards there might ne a bull run.
So I believe even investing now in ICO can result a big profit,because market will return.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Yes, I think also that decline is a natural phase of a market and afterwards there might ne a bull run.
So I believe even investing now in ICO can result a big profit,because market will return.
The fall is exactly the same pattern for the financial market as growth. Behind the growth is a fall and vice versa ... This all happened already dozens of times. so you need to keep calm.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Why is Victorieum more than just a crypto bank?

With the blockchain finding adoption in the banking sector, there are ICO projects like Victorieum that are optimizing banking operations with this hi-tech. However, there are tons of features that set Victorieum apart from other crypto-banking projects. Let’s take a look at what makes this exemplary platform more than just a crypto bank:

1. Offshore operations that ensure free-from-regulations crypto-backed banking.

2. The platform facilitates swift transactions with the help of the MT103 protocol.

3. Instant crypto to fiat swapping through the integrated Victorieumex exchange.

4. Reusable KYC and identity verification via CIVIC’s platform.

5. Highly secure platform backed by the technology of Trezor.

6. Seamless services like mutual funds, insurance and crypto loans at very low interest rates.

7. Users can enjoy different types of accounts like a savings account, checking account etc.

8. 24*7 customer support that will be made available in 12 languages.

9. Our passive income program ensures that investors get up to 30% monthly of the net profit, depending on the duration for which they lock their tokens.

Victorieum’s ICO sale is in progress and already raised over 100BTC. To be a part of this revolution, please visit our official website and sign up there. For any related queries and concerns, feel join our Telegram community of over 47k members: https://t.me/victorieumtoken

Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Do you have the ability to withdraw funds to a Bank card?

Hi, yes. Users will be able to withdraw funds to a banking card once the platform goes live. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: