Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mazacoin: don't believe the FUD  (Read 5628 times)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Its a strange phenomenom. We invest thousands into questionable coins and then ignore, downplay, or sabatoge the ones with merit.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
warlogna

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:55:58 PM

Its a strange phenomenom. We invest thousands into questionable coins and then ignore, downplay, or sabatoge the ones with merit.

I think we'll look back on this as the great altcoin flood of 2014. Once all the joke, scam, and gimmick coins are drowned out by other joke, scam, and gimmick coins, the ones that have something to offer will stick around. It will become clear over the coming months which ones actually offer something, like Maza.

Of course, Maza could go belly up with the rest of the altcoins. But I don't think it will. It offers plenty that other coins don't.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

B..b..but, Zedcoin is the OFFICIAL coin of zombies, it has value, I know because I'm 14yrz old and it made me money to buy a Playstation 4, so suck on that and screw your scam coin! /typical BTCtalk poster
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:42:01 PM

I agree
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

The problem around here is just way too many teenagers and dumb kids, you can spot one instantly when they declare, "What, a billion coins, it will never be worth a dollar!", clearly they have no grasp of how little money a billion is in a global economy.
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:18:16 PM

The problem around here is just way too many teenagers and dumb kids, you can spot one instantly when they declare, "What, a billion coins, it will never be worth a dollar!", clearly they have no grasp of how little money a billion is in a global economy.
Indeed, and Bitcoin, which is now being exchanged for goods and services in terms of decimals of BTC has proven that a successful coin is better when the coin cap is in the billions rather than in the millions. The general public are more used to paying 7 dollars/pounds/coins  than 0.0007 dollars/pounds/coins for something.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:48:14 PM

If this coin is genuinly legitimate, then why worry? Buy a few, sit on them and wait.

I swear this forum has gotten so used to pump and dumps that if a coin doesn't rocket in less than a week people think there's a problem with it.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:11:18 PM

Keep in mind that Payu is single and missing his front teeth.

There's a good chance he's or was a crack pipe smoker.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

I chatted with Payu Harris at length, he is legit. Who am I with just a few posts in bitcointalk.org? Nobody I guess... but I have been reviewing and testing cryptos since the first alts. I am the founder of a fairly large Crypto Club with 800 active members, including developers and press, and yes, Payu Harris the Native American activist is also a member. He actually impressed me with how hard he is trying to promote Mazacoin despite all the trolls and FUD.

I contact devs to ferret out scams and actually do real research before I buy or recommend. I also test fiat exchanges and review them with my own limited funds to help out the movement. Scam reps just ignore me, legit people talk to me. There are issues with some elders in the tribes that like the cozy safe setup they have now, but the young people love it. My talk with Payu was private so I won't post it here, and you are free to believe everything is a scam and not bother doing the work. 80% unemployment among the Lakota, roughly 80% employment in Iceland. Amusing that AUR isn't a scam, to some, or doesn't raise as many "Red Flags." MZC could actually help people, and in tandem, help cryptos and Bitcoin. Whatever though, I am holding and believe in it. I remember selling my LTC early on because it was "scam", not again.

Regardless of whatever the status is among those in the tribes wanting handouts long term, if MZC is successful enough, they *will* adopt it officially, and real change could begin. That could raise Bitcoin and Alts in general if it actually works. Of course, people can just pump MYR and such, I guess that is also a plan.

-Cryptocurrency Collectors Club

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:00:04 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/mazacoin/comments/205w90/is_it_a_scam_heres_a_breakdown_of_the_fud_where/

"MazaCoin is the official currency of the sovereign free state of the Oglala Lakota. Part of the goal of MZC is to help make that state be recognized by the Federal government."

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:07:18 PM

I chatted with Payu Harris at length, he is legit. Who am I with just a few posts in bitcointalk.org? Nobody I guess... but I have been reviewing and testing cryptos since the first alts. I am the founder of a fairly large Crypto Club with 800 active members, including developers and press, and yes, Payu Harris the Native American activist is also a member. He actually impressed me with how hard he is trying to promote Mazacoin despite all the trolls and FUD.

I contact devs to ferret out scams and actually do real research before I buy or recommend. I also test fiat exchanges and review them with my own limited funds to help out the movement. Scam reps just ignore me, legit people talk to me. There are issues with some elders in the tribes that like the cozy safe setup they have now, but the young people love it. My talk with Payu was private so I won't post it here, and you are free to believe everything is a scam and not bother doing the work. 80% unemployment among the Lakota, roughly 80% employment in Iceland. Amusing that AUR isn't a scam, to some, or doesn't raise as many "Red Flags." MZC could actually help people, and in tandem, help cryptos and Bitcoin. Whatever though, I am holding and believe in it. I remember selling my LTC early on because it was "scam", not again.

Regardless of whatever the status is among those in the tribes wanting handouts long term, if MZC is successful enough, they *will* adopt it officially, and real change could begin. That could raise Bitcoin and Alts in general if it actually works. Of course, people can just pump MYR and such, I guess that is also a plan.

-Cryptocurrency Collectors Club

Great post.

I believe the Aurora debacle created much distrust of all altcoins. The astronomical gain in value and then the corresponding crash left many shaken and bagholding.

Maza, immediately following Aur, really has an uphill battle. This will be a good test for Maza. Will the altruistic coin survive or will we keep backing sh*t and scam coins? Time will tell.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:15:50 PM

I think we'll look back on this as the great altcoin flood of 2014. Once all the joke, scam, and gimmick coins are drowned out by other joke, scam, and gimmick coins, the ones that have something to offer will stick around. It will become clear over the coming months which ones actually offer something, like Maza.

Of course, Maza could go belly up with the rest of the altcoins. But I don't think it will. It offers plenty that other coins don't.
[/quote]

O sage, which ones are the ones that have something to offer and will stick around, so that I may skip all the joking, scamming, and gimmickry! LOL  Grin Looking to make a lil money, ya know.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:08:50 PM

+1

Payu your the best!

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:05:03 AM

Do you know how stupid you sound? most 50 % of america wear bridges and have no front teeth..Show me a hockey player with real front teeth
warlogna

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:06:33 AM

Do you know how stupid you sound? most 50 % of america wear bridges and have no front teeth..Show me a hockey player with real front teeth

As an American who's only ever met one person without front teeth, I'd like to know where this large population is hiding.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:07:52 AM

bought at 4300 got  out at 2300, glad i did this  things gonna keep sinking

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Herp

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:28:19 AM

Looks familiar? https://www.facebook.com/cherie.blackfeather/posts/10201591811550308

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:30:12 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/mazacoin/comments/205w90/is_it_a_scam_heres_a_breakdown_of_the_fud_where/

"MazaCoin is the official currency of the sovereign free state of the Oglala Lakota. "

That statement is false.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
Herp

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:40:42 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 03:25:06 AM by Herp

Boxxa and AnonPirate the very same person?

Boxxa mentioned on his twitter feed few times he runs 2 businesses so he's not your casual paid coder. He's also a hardcore trader if you look at his previous postage and crypto mining geek.

http://who.is/whois/cryptodirect.info
https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect
https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/296102516037390337

Boxxa From Buffalo NY
https://twitter.com/boxxa/status/437046862999453696
https://twitter.com/enjoybuffalo
+ other NY Buffalo related tweets

He probably met with Payu during his NY visit.

What's lame is that Boxxa distanced himself from AnonPirate when it came to MapleCoin launch, saying he didn't agree witt the timing. He was lying through his teeth.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

lensgrabber

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:15:29 AM

As an American who's only ever met one person without front teeth, I'd like to know where this large population is hiding.

Chances are if they are wearing bridges you would never know it.  Same goes for the 20 million or so Americans that wear dentures.  The 50% number is high for the general population but probably not that high for hockey players.  The numbers also suggest that at age 65 you'll be wearing some sort of false tooth or teeth.  It only takes one small accident to end up looking like "a crack pipe smoker" as Herp would put it.

Why don't we stop with the attacks on individuals?  We're not in high school anymore (or are we?).  Say what you want about the value of the coin but leave the personal attacks out of the thread please.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: