Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:34:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2430 times)
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

I think the changes for the better will be at the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019, but in general everything can happen at the most unexpected moment.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

The year is almost coming to an end although a lot can still happen before the year end but I doubt if any significant rally in the price of cryptocurrencies will happen before year end.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

everyone who has coins now will surely hope that at the end of this year the price of coins will begin to increase again, but according to my prediction the development of the price of coins will increase again as it enters Q1 2019, but hopefully before that time there has been a significant increase
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

The current time in November; there is still another month to hope for the market will recover in the exchange rate. And I wish the market price will rebind to invest in ETH because it promises crypto in 2019. Hopefully, the market will be better in December.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

Anything is possible to happen but personally, I do expect for recovery to happen on the 10th year anniversary of cryptocurrency which is next year. It could be what we are waiting for which would generate hype and interest for investors to invest again. Some investors have stopped investing due to the downtrend which results to huge profit loss. So maybe, once their interest is caught up again, things will be continuous resulting to a bullrun once again.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

Nobody knows for sure, otherwise they would be psychic!  Grin But seriously... I don't care anymore, I know that blockchain is not going anywhere and will get to that desired bull one way or another when institutional cash starts flowing in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

No one can predict bitcoin price this year. Its true that market is bad this year. I think holding bitcoin for long term is good option because its always proven. I am still optimistic that 2019 is good year for bitcoin and crypto market
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

Hope is always there in the corner of cryptocurrency, as long as the people,the investors are amways supporting the cryptocurrency world , maybe there is really for it , as of now it suffer downfall of price value in the market ,but I think it will be fix and the market will be back to normal.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

Slow growth is the best growth for bitcoin next year, this year we will probably get to 7k-8k USD bitcoin but no one knows for sure. im happy if we just go with the slow growth rather than a huge vertical uptrend

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

Slow growth is the best growth for bitcoin next year, this year we will probably get to 7k-8k USD bitcoin but no one knows for sure. im happy if we just go with the slow growth rather than a huge vertical uptrend
I agree with this, to be honest pump & dump things is not good for the future on this field. Last ATH feel look like manipulated for me, the price seems like controlled by hype & some whales. I feel comfortable with the chart like at this moment, yes in the other side it is so stagnant & bored but at least it is still so stable IMO.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

We certainly hope that the market will increase again, but until the end of this year the market seems to have not had a significant increase, hopefully by the end of this year at the beginning of the year the market will rise again even though slowly
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

Same like me, I don't see any hope this year but for next year there's still hope. Many people keep stay not because again but mostly because their asset stuck into crypto market and cut loss will create big loss. Depend my calculation next year will be the same but we can stay because fundamental can give positive impact, I see hope there. Up to you but never lost faith and keep patience.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

I'm also hope that next year will be a better year than 2018. This year, there are just several coins that rising their price.
What i always wanted is that the cryptocurrency world will be better over the time.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

In crypto there is always a hope.  I believe that dip is not a bad thing to those who have a great patience becaause this is considered as a great opportunity. I believe that we need to have more patience, because the dip is always passed away we need to control our emotion for as to satay strong and hold for good.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

I think all of us are expecting a good return up to the end of the year. We should not lose hope and expect that the best is yet to come. we still have a few more weeks (6 to 7 weeks) before the end of the year so there is still time that we may have a good year end profit.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

I am also worried that the price will not recover, let alone the same as last year's price. The price can recover from the downturn with only half the value of the end of last year, it was very grateful
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
You worry? then there's no solution to that. That worry will remain if you keep thinking of that.

How long have you been in the crypto market? if you are still new here then you have to understand that after the market goes on bear, bull run will come. Cheer up and just think of 2019 is going to be another year for the recovery of the market and not of the same fate.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

According to past experience, at the end of this year, the market will definitely improve, you only need to wait patiently.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

I can't say that we have a chance to earn a better earnings this year but still patience is the best key even it start increasing after the end of the year don't lose hope and don't worry about it, calm yourself it won't help you to increase the value of bitcoin in the market. I think you need some rest your mind to make it cool.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

yeah its all about patience, last year we recently having same time like this but in different price range. It same like before so we need patience guys maybe we can get some christmas prize from santa this year

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: