Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2431 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:34:54 AM

I am sure we have a hope for this year even for the next years, you don't have to worry. All you need to do is waiting for the price to increase again so you can sell your coin and make a profit again. I know that this is very hard to hold our coins in this year but this is what happens now, but the hope is always there. Only people who have patient and still have faith will survive in the hardest situations, and perhaps, you need to do another thing to distract your mind to think about the cryptocurrency. There will time for us to see the market rises again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

I am sure we have a hope for this year even for the next years, you don't have to worry. All you need to do is waiting for the price to increase again so you can sell your coin and make a profit again. I know that this is very hard to hold our coins in this year but this is what happens now, but the hope is always there. Only people who have patient and still have faith will survive in the hardest situations, and perhaps, you need to do another thing to distract your mind to think about the cryptocurrency. There will time for us to see the market rises again.
yes, confidence and patience are needed at this time because without these two things, of course they will go from cryptocurrency. I myself am trying to be optimistic that at the end of this year the Crypto price will increase, even though until now there has been no visible sign of change even though it is now mid-November.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
I just reviewed the data in 2017. I noticed that by mid-December 2017 market growth was strong. One month left for hope. However, I am quite confident in this hope

Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

With different activities on regulation and likes going on this year, I don't see any miracle in 2018, hopefully 2019 will be a much better year.
It is difficult to grow as strongly as in 2017. However, we are talking about a slight recovery before the end of 2018.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

Don't put in too much hope for the bull run this year but I guess there will be some clear uptrend in the market

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
There is still about 1,5 month until the end of this year, let just hope that there will be a miracle that could take the coins rise up to the moon.
So this will be a happy end of the year.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

is is actually the one that's happening in the world of crypto. In the past year btc also drop to far from ath and until finally the btc managed to bull run reach new ath. It's just that in this year the movement of btc is quite slow to rise from a low. The main reason a lot of bad news strewn from hacker and the opposition of the other. May we be more patient and don't always see the condition of the market,look for other activities to gain more profit and we can add the profit to invest in altcoin.
vlitzcrieg

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

as long as the year is yet to end then theres no need to be hopeless about the bullrun
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

hope is there. because we are in the crypto world, the market strategy will continue to change and the price of bitcoin and altcoin coins will definitely experience price increases, we can only continue to monitor its movements. take it easy all the coins will rise again at the end of this year.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

Next year will be the beginning of the start from the current level of coins. Until the barrier is broken and this is unlikely to happen. So you need to think carefully about what to invest to reduce the risk of loss.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

if you just hope we can expect the best for crypto in the future, we cannot determine what will happen to the market going forward because basically anything can happen in the future especially in the crypto world, but hopefully our hopes for the market will soon be recovered indeed happened, because the market condition had deteriorated for too long as it is now.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

Don't be too afraid to think of bad things in crypto. Despite all the crypto could not be ensured including the increase in year-end, however, crypto continues to grow it is clear. only the time when that happens the big spike cannot and will not ever know it. keep monitoring the market crypto because you will not know which surprises can happen.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Observing on the market condition of this year, there is still some movement on some coins showing some good sign.
So there is still chance that this year will be change on the condition of the market.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Still there is hope in 2018 . If not like 2017 even though there will slight recovery in the end of 2018 .
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

This year has definitely nothing will happen, the market will be about the same. Next year I do not think that will be very different, perhaps a little will grow and we will also move up and down. Special reasons for the rapid growth there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

yes because the year in not yet end, still December is there so just wait and see and we can't predict the market so it may be the best month for cryptos,
puccbouya

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

i dont think so bullrun will ever come this year, its hopeless to wait for it, anyways next year is worth the wait
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

I hope bull run will start next month so I can recover my big loss,  I can not predict that will happen, but I'm still positive  the next bull run will coming soon or later.  So if bull market not coming next month,  I have to wait another bull market in Q1 .

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

I am hold some coin and i always hope prices will rise if it's not at the end of the year, hopefully in early 2019 crypto will increase.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

don't expect that they will recover at the end of the year maybe slight increase. It's hard to predict if it is good or bad in the next year, but I believe that they will increase in the next year just like year 2014 that the market was bad, but in the 2015 cryptos starting to recovered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: