Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2428 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

why can you worry? even though we are always looking for what we can look for, indeed all of us expect an increase in every coin and bitcoin, only predictions for this year seem very difficult to go up so let's see next year what the conditions are.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

If you are expecting another bull run like last year then it's very unlikely to happen this year, bull run won't happen every year and in my opinion it will need a few years until we have another bullrun. Right now is the recovery and accumulation period and you can earn money even when the market is moving sideways, it's not as easy as last year but it is doable.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
We are all waiting for this growth. The end of 2018 promises to be more lively. But since there has been information that China has abolished the ban on cryptocurrency, I think at the end of 2018 there will be a boom in the crypto market) This is just a joyful news. But at the same time, it will be possible to draw down to 6000 dollars, this will be done artificially by whales to sting a large amount of bitcoin before the bullish market.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

As long as 2018 is not ending there is always hope.
Remember that, just keep your patience and belief in this community and currency.
Such Bitcoin and Ethereum will have their pump before the year ends.
The fact is we still have the last 50 days of 2018 to hope the bull market starts. If it happens, it will take just a few days for the market to look like this year. Just hope and wait for the rest of the day

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

We are business, you should know how to prepare yourself on the situation like what happened now for the whole year of 2018.
We are risk taker too, which means whatever happen at all cost we need to accept the fact. Just for what most important is that we always look for the positive ways for us to move forward not backward. So for now we are in the process of declining period need to be patience for the bull run that's why most are bullish so far.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

If you keep worrying about the future of cryptocurrency so I think you should quit by selling them all. You should hold and believe in cryptocurrency although they're really bad at the moment because of so many reasons. I think you shouldn't hope so much about good movement for crypto market at the end of this year cause it won't happen.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

crypto market is unpredictable from what I have witnessed last year, it make me believe that the price of crypto can go up at any time. However is you look at it holistically, we may say nothing big is expected to happen again this year which means the crypto will struggle again until 2020. Crypto have witness alot of backlash in 2018 probably because of the rise in price in 2017 which bring alot of attentions. At a point I believed the price will continue to grow until some countries started banning the coin.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

I hope the market will recover soon and skyrocket again, if until December the market is still red, I will choose cut loss instead of continuing to wait, I will return when the market is green.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

The prices are unstabble and unpredictable this time.But we should be optimistic that the market will eventually recover. Its business, there are times that it will decline or it maintained a good performance in the market, its a part of the life of this industry. We should always be hopeful  Wink

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

I hope the market will recover soon and skyrocket again, if until December the market is still red, I will choose cut loss instead of continuing to wait, I will return when the market is green.

I hope it is difficult to tell that market will recover soon but we are seeing some improvement in the market and hoping this year end will be one of the good month especially late december for crypto lovers. Right now is the recovery and accumulation period and you can earn money even when the market is moving sideways, it's not as easy as last year but it is doable. Hoping for the best time to come in upcoming months.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

There's usually a bull run at the end of the year but I wouldn't count on that. The crypto world can be quite unpredictable but then again this is what makes it so utterly interesting. It's always fun to be around IMO. So worry not, the next bull run will come. Do not hope for it too hard and you might find yourself pleasantly suprised soon.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

There is a risk of falling. The end of the year is a difficult time for cryptocurrency. I am looking at project graphics. Recently, many projects have ended. I'm worried about that. I hope the market will not collapse.

alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Don't expect too much this year. After all, the encryption market is in a doldrums this year. Encryption is also accompanied by market cycles. Let's look forward to the next cycle. Maybe 2019 is a good start.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

I predict that at the beginning of 2019 the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will rise in price, one of the reasons is 2019 will be the betting year for cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

No I do not think.like that. Next year will be the next big bull run. Maybe in the end of 2018, crypto is still in bearish, but it will start to grow up in 2019,I am sure about it.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

just dont assumed for the positive outcome next coming year, too many are losing their holds,and making panicking for those who afraid. im hoping too, for the coming of real green lines, just believe men!
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

There is always hope and nothing to worry about, nothing will change from this! Time will tell, but for now just need to improve!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

I hit it with a smile, For me Cryptocurrency is sometimes like a box of mysteries that are hard to guess. My mindset remains optimistic that good things will come.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

I don't feel any bull run before the end of the year because this bearish market stays for a long time now. We may experience a minor pump but not in a way where Bitcoin will surpass $8000. This was just based on my observation and experience this year. I don't even have that crystal ball in my hand to predict the future and just using my common sense. Market manipulators always moves surprisingly so nobody knows if there will still be a bull run by the end of the year.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

I would like to think that there will still be an opportunity and this opportunity will soon be presented today, because it seems to me that cryptocurrency in general has great potential for growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: