Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2430 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

This year, every month everyone was waiting for the growth of the cryptocurrency rate and expectations were in vain. There will be no miracle in December-it is already clear. Let's hope for the new year 2019 may bring us more joy.
If there is a movement in this month and the prices are slowly rising, so in december later we could expect it, but nothing. It's all looks just like the previous months, and ETH price even looks worse little by little. Just a few days before 2019 started, hopefully it will not disappointed.
LazzuljEl
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

One just doesn't know. It's not related to months or years, it's about people's decision and hype. The possibility is there.

Cazaar - Exchange tailored with and for you!
https://cazaar.io/
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Sorry for losing your hope because of the long long bear market experience in this year
I advice to you buddy stay strong i think this year scenrio are not same by next year
If really understand the bitcoin volatility flows i think to can stay your hope
Wait for the hype rebond by next year or if ever before end of this can recover the market a little bit

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

I expected that this year will end with a positive and begining of next year will be incredible for all crypto lovers. We will get a profit which we deserve for a long waitings and all emotions spended in this green market. Let just a lttle more wait and keep calm.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

There is still hope. This space has come to stay and there is no going back. It's hard to predict the crypto space, but the market will surly bounce back.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

I all honesty, this year will most likely end as it is currently. I don't believe there will be another sudden increase in the price of bitcoin and other currencies.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
Of course there is reliable , I think the market will recover the main thing is not to panic , this year is certainly very falling , but next year will be growth!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

Do not worry about a bad year lasting until you welcome a new year as things are showing signs of recovery. You can see XRP has increased by 20% over the past few days and it has crossed each ETH pass. These are signs of recovery so keep hoping.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

Do not worry about a bad year lasting until you welcome a new year as things are showing signs of recovery. You can see XRP has increased by 20% over the past few days and it has crossed each ETH pass. These are signs of recovery so keep hoping.
Hopefully this condition can last much better. Conditions that have shown positive values can make market confidence better. Multiple coin increases can be an indicator that shows that the market is back on the green line. Now our job is to maintain these conditions and try to continue to support the use of digital currencies better.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

The truth is that the year is almost finished and I don't think bull run will happen because if bull run will happen, we should be seeing the sign by now but until this moment, the market is still going red, So i don't think bull run will happen this year, let's wait for next year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 11:55:13 PM by tracyhayley

i think there is no hope for the price in this year, the price will always stable like this or maybe even worst until the end of the year.
but i believe it will be different in the next year, i'm pretty sure that the same experience won't happen in the next year.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

I am sad about what you say. Right now I still hope for the best for the beginning of 2019. Hopefully this year will be our luck. Do not give up. This will end soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

The truth is that the year is almost finished and I don't think bull run will happen because if bull run will happen, we should be seeing the sign by now but until this moment, the market is still going red, So i don't think bull run will happen this year, let's wait for next year.
There are more predictions to expect bull run by next year. Since, it is only one remaining month and nothing is new in the market. Price is still stagnant at this time and we could expect hopefully the higher price the following year.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

we have almost more than 45 days so surely we will see some results in end of the year. So we must believe the crypto market then only peoples are ready participate in crypto investment. All the pump and dump are depends on demand so we increase the opportunity in all the platform so we create awareness of crypto environment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

In my own understanding, your term "hope" means if there will be a bull run this year. There is always hope no matter how bad the market looks like but for this year, i think it's very unlikely to happen. But who knows that things are going to get better this coming December or maybe in January next year.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

Certainly I have hope this year, my hope is that hopefully the altcoin will rise again at least like 2017, I miss it very much for the very high price in 2017, and I am very sorry to waste it, this time there might be around 2 months 2019 hopefully everything is achieved what is desired.

patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

So far the bitcoin market does not seem to give signs of life, and to be honest, I do not think that in the rest of the year we can see an impetuous awakening in the market. In fact, given how erratic bitcoin has behaved throughout this year, it seems to be quite beneficial to close the year above $5.000, when in the worst moments many predicted that bitcoin could fall to even levels below $3K. The worst thing is that the market seems so stagnant that there seems to be no better prospects for the year 2019.
Bonheur

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

I am no expert but from what I see from this market, this will be like this for a while.I don't think any great bull run or something like that will happen at the very least for the next 9 or so months.When there are news about bull runs, when the market becomes green, it started to look like it always turns out a bull trap. I am not keeping my hopes up.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

There is a lot of interest in altcoin as a payment tool and the progress of blockchain technology.2 The last month the price was so bad and gave a big panic to altcoin holders. But a little relieved the altcoin price growth has been seen and encourages to keep positive thinking that altcoin will lead to significant price increases .

This momentum is expected at the end of 2018. So there's no need to worry.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

We have to be prepared for the fact that there will be no bull run this year. I think that is not good, but unfortunately we can not change it either. There is nothing left for us to do but wait longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: