Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:16:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2430 times)
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

Of course we hope that this year can repeat like last year, we have been waiting so long that I hope this negative trend will end soon, and I am optimistic that the market will recover soon so we can get big profits.

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

We can't really predict what the market will be before the end of the year but we are hoping for the bull run towards the end of the year. If not the end of the year then maybe beginning of next year.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

this year still has some days and theoretically we could still get a bull run. even if there is currently no sign of it, the hope dies last, but i still suspect more and more, before 2019 we will not experience a bull run.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

The best approach you could have in cryptocurrency is your ability to detach yourself  emotionally from what is going in the cryptocurrency market while you fully engage yourself mentally in cryptocurrency market. Never based your calculation oj bull or bear market, but be well prepare for any season!
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

No body can predict it well, but in my opinion Bull run is close enough. But I think not this year,maybe in Q1 2019

I believe in that also, bull run will commenced this Q1 of 2019 that's why keep buy and hold your token. I can say 2018 is not a good year for all the holders. Even for me i expect that also.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

Probably that would be happen in the next year with a several months of 2019 the prices in most of the coins are stable in the market but in the end of this year we can expect that bitcoin and other coins their prices will go higher.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

Of course, there is always hope, moreover this cryptocurrency is hard to guess, towards the end of the year we certainly hope there will be a bright spot for crypto to rise even though slowly
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

Probably that would be happen in the next year with a several months of 2019 the prices in most of the coins are stable in the market but in the end of this year we can expect that bitcoin and other coins their prices will go higher.
Only miracle will let that happen on any expectations we have that this year will be fruitfully gaining better profit. But for now we still waited for that moment to come. We can't figure out when actually, and as for my definite understandings it was just based on the outcome and not by predictions.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

In my opinion, the price of bicoin or altcoin in the year is very difficult for redundancy, because the value of some coins I see is very slow, so I think this year the expectations are very thin.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

Honestly, I am sure that the market price for the end of this year is going up, because if you look at the fortopolio the movement is very good, but there are some coins whose value moves slowly, it doesn't matter that the price of bitcoin is always increasing because it has an influence on altcoin.
Biohazaard

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

In fact, it is very interesting what the year 2019 will be like, since the decline of the market has been too long. Until the end of the year, most likely nothing will change.
Let's stay positive my friend I believe there will be a good thing happened soon in the market in the end of 2018. Be patience, miracle is just for them who believe.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

Here alot of predictions about the future of the bitcoin and the prices of bitcoin and altcoins and all are very positive for at of this year and start of next year let's see what happens but experts and other user's are very positive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

All must hope so that cryptocurrency will rise and be followed by other coins - the price of which will also go up, hopefully all of this will be good news at the end of this year and everything will go back to normal

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

It all hinges upon sentiment.  Macroeconomic developments will have an effect too.  A recession shouldn't be too far off, but how exactly that will effect the crypto market remains to be seen. For one, I'd expect it to hinder the retail investor's ability to devote capital to crypto.  On the other hand, another major economic debacle could push more people into the crypto space as an alternative to the established financial system.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

I think this year is the most worrying year for investors, because the movement of the value of all coins is very slow, but I hope that this year is a stable year for all the coins in the crypto world.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

All must hope so that cryptocurrency will rise and be followed by other coins - the price of which will also go up, hopefully all of this will be good news at the end of this year and everything will go back to normal
Of course there is much hope that Crypto will return to normal and be able to rise high. there is still a chance to go up this year, but the chances are small and only a few percent. This year's high rise is indeed difficult, because the current market conditions are still not good, and the possibility of rising is high in the next year and hopefully you wait so you get big profits.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

I really hope that by the end of this year the market price will go up and I now keep the coins that I hold for the end of this year, if the price goes up I keep selling, but I'm worried now about increasing value, because it's very weak.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

We still has around 1,5 month this year, so there is still chance for any coins to flip its table.
As we all know that cryptocurrency can change anytime and fast.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

Of course there is much hope that Crypto will return to normal and be able to rise high. there is still a chance to go up this year, but the chances are small and only a few percent. This year's high rise is indeed difficult, because the current market conditions are still not good, and the possibility of rising is high in the next year and hopefully you wait so you get big profits.
because this year there are no special things that will come like halving, fork, ETF acceptance or something else, so there is nothing
to push up demand, so prices are still below, but hope is still there, pray that many positive news will come in the year this
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:22:41 AM

Do not worry too much about our market. Because next year, the economy will be able to recover soon and our bitcoin will recover strongly. I guess the highest price of bitcoin in 2019 will be up to $ 8500. That is the dream number of many investors now and hopefully it will happen.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: