Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 QMC.Network [BOUNTY] - The Torrent Blockchain (%15 of Premine!) 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

#StartQMCParticipation
Bounties: Twitter
QMCAddress: QbdGxwnDoFCvWtsckyEXXDyQQYHNt3a6Cp
#EndQMCParticipation
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

I can see three wallets in the thread.so there is no one wallet which support all individual operator system.or people have to use different operator wallet for joining bounty
If you generate onetime QMC wallet address that is enough to participate in all the QMC bounty campains, just post the application, follow the rules and start working.
I understand about the wallet system,but why there is android,apple wallet.but this project has potential to have so many participants & i will join here
There is a condition that you need to install a wallet, only after that you can take part in the distribution of tokens. If for some reason you could not download, contact support.
When there is a condition to install a wallet,i have a question regarding that is it safe wallet?is they can provide safety to our resources & if this wallet can carry other currency 
marek23

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

#StartQMCParticipation Bounties
Twitter ,Telegram
QMCAddress:QZHiV3tvdhXnpjvfx57wT1264FyxG9hw9a
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Hi bounty manager, since our post and repost are already being tracked by a "bot", does that mean we don't have to make a report anymore?
It turns out that work without reports? Just register and everything?
This also greatly simplifies the work, it is much more convenient than constantly dumping the report.
Yes, only fill the form they provide and do follow the requirements at first post Smiley. I only have a doubt about how they tracking us?

Me too, I am slight worried if they will track our reports accurately or if there will be some error soon. I hope the team can give us weekly summary reports of all qualified bounty participants..
This matter is quite serious one, is there any one from the team  members can assist this matter for clarification and for the understanding of many. This concerns might be a start for more complicated things in the future.
The wallet is safe, but if you are afraid to install on your computer, do it through a virtual machine.You seem to be on the forum for a long time and ask such stupid questions.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

To all whom something is unclear I ask you pereyst according to the reference on the first page, exactly there everything is in detail described concerning bounty and participation in it.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

Hi bounty manager, since our post and repost are already being tracked by a "bot", does that mean we don't have to make a report anymore?
This also greatly simplifies the work, it is much more convenient than constantly dumping the report.
Yes, only fill the form they provide and do follow the requirements at first post Smiley. I only have a doubt about how they tracking us?

Me too, I am slight worried if they will track our reports accurately or if there will be some error soon. I hope the team can give us weekly summary reports of all qualified bounty participants..
This matter is quite serious one, is there any one from the team  members can assist this matter for clarification and for the understanding of many. This concerns might be a start for more complicated things in the future.
The wallet is safe, but if you are afraid to install on your computer, do it through a virtual machine.You seem to be on the forum for a long time and ask such stupid questions.

They have clearly stated even in their instruction they will also do have a manual validation by their appointed team so all the data will be highly focused and audited through a proper channel.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

To all whom something is unclear I ask you pereyst according to the reference on the first page, exactly there everything is in detail described concerning bounty and participation in it.
I think all the participants read the information on the first page, but sometimes there are questions that are not written in the information, so we have to ask them here in the forum.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

Developed a special bot that monitors and tracks the work, for example, the number of your tweets are automatically recorded in the table.
That's great, i can still remember the old ways where users post the links of every post a week. If that's the situation, then it would be efficient in both parties.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

I think all the participants read the information on the first page, but sometimes there are questions that are not written in the information, so we have to ask them here in the forum.
You are also welcone to join in the QMC official channels to connect for faster communication and raise all your questions where many experts are actively involved to clarify and we can get to know more update of the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Hello team, is there any way i can a wallet address by just using a smart phone? or only by using computers?
I think that both platforms should work just fine,but still I think that you must consult with the team.
I would also like to use my smartphone to work with the wallet. But if I'm not mistaken, the wallet can only be downloaded to a computer. They have no versions for smartphones.
Currently the system is new and hence it can't be no well supported on multiple platforms
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

That's right. Not all informations are written there so we need to ask them and hopefully be answered by the bounty manager. By doing this, the project can build a good community that can generates potential investors and help the team to get the amount needed.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

Developed a special bot that monitors and tracks the work, for example, the number of your tweets are automatically recorded in the table.
I think most bounty managers these days have that to make sure they confirm your report and check if you satisfy the condition effectively I think they have that the report is mostly for confirmations incase they jumped you

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

That's right. Not all informations are written there so we need to ask them and hopefully be answered by the bounty manager. By doing this, the project can build a good community that can generates potential investors and help the team to get the amount needed.

It is good to do some reading but I think we cannot deny the fact that there are information that is not understandable which is need to ask from team. Let just hope that they will be more active in answering queries and giving of updates to the people.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

I want to specify concerning telegram campaign whether something will be necessary it is necessary except the introduction in group and stays in it till the end of ICO?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

QMC officials taking more attention with coding and designs to bring the better published for the project and there was huge supporters for the project who are merely getting participated with their bounty programs.

You mean they are making their site to be more attractive so and easy to access? Well, if that's the scenario then probably they are on the right path to success.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

I want to specify concerning telegram campaign whether something will be necessary it is necessary except the introduction in group and stays in it till the end of ICO?
Take a look on the instructions for telegram campaign we need to be active by atleast posting valid messages regarding project and they do validate the participants work because they are recognizing through QMC as a token of appreciation for the hardwork.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

Still waiting for Android version wallet and this should be also need to consider because there's a lot of mobile users around the globe.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

QMC officials taking more attention with coding and designs to bring the better published for the project and there was huge supporters for the project who are merely getting participated with their bounty programs.

You mean they are making their site to be more attractive so and easy to access? Well, if that's the scenario then probably they are on the right path to success.
Most probably yes, since from the very beginning the project team are very eager to meet and gain the the interest of many. In that case they need to be more established and active in their responses and the way they managed and communicates the project community.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

When will you provide a spreadsheet or list of usernames of people that were accepted from their registration or participation?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

It's in rule, for twitter, Discord and Telegram, all your posts will be tracked by bots, So you don't to report anything. other bounties, you need to submit your work for only one time when you apply.

if I understand correctly, you should send a report with links to your comments here on the forum every day. If I'm wrong, please let the manager correct me.
How do you even "link" a discord message, unless you plan to give the message ID for every message you send which is useless to the manager anyway

The bot inside their discord will track everything, you don't need to report anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: