Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18251 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:57:38 PM

Hello.
How many coins are required for the master node?
And is there any guide on how to create master node?

10000 SCU, you can buy it directly from the Securypto Panel using bitcoin.

https://www.securypto.io/SCU-Panel/index.php

Installation is pretty simple using installation script

https://youtu.be/OuwRK4dy-2g

If any help needed you can join telegram group @Securypto or mailing dev@securypto.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:59:06 PM

So John McAfee is an official advisor for the project. Love him, or not, it still is a HUGE name in the crypto universe.

Still wondering where this project is going. Sadly, it looks like the BTCtalk forum is no longer the no. 1 place to remain up to date about crypto projects. Look like a lot of people have moved to Twitter and especially to Telegram which I honestly regret...

Yes, we are also (unfortunately) not much active here, but at telegram group @Securypto you can get the latest updates and ask questions etc..
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:05:00 AM

Hello devs.
Zerocoin protocol have fundamental vulnerability that can't be fixed (some cryptographic flaw)  Sad.
https://zcoin.io/further-disclosure-on-zerocoin-vulnerability/
Zcoin and PIVX already disabled zerocoin protocol.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:14:03 AM

OP and devs, do you have any updates on the project? Not much news here. Neither on the website or your Twitter account. I hope this is not just another good idea gone lost.

Any news? Thx in advance!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:47:42 PM

OP and devs, do you have any updates on the project? Not much news here. Neither on the website or your Twitter account. I hope this is not just another good idea gone lost.

well still no news about any update, on twitter they said that securypto main net soon will be launch but no exact date yet for launching. after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

well still no news about any update, on twitter they said that securypto main net soon will be launch but no exact date yet for launching. after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.
Not many activity in this thread, but devs active in telegram chat: https://t.me/securypto
They launched testnet v2, testnet version3 will be launched soon.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 11:22:05 AM

there is indeed playing alot behind the scenes and we are working on a payment processing plugin and also testnet V3 having self adjustable blockrewards depending of masternodes counts... however we do need more hands to help documenting all this news and updates on different platform to reach more people. We hoop to solve this also in the next months to come.

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:15:05 PM

there is indeed playing alot behind the scenes and we are working on a payment processing plugin and also testnet V3 having self adjustable blockrewards depending of masternodes counts... however we do need more hands to help documenting all this news and updates on different platform to reach more people. We hoop to solve this also in the next months to come.
any idea when mainnet is going to launch, dev is working good on the project there are updates on secrypto telegram chat. reaching more people is very important thing, now a days market is in stable state so advertisement could help to reach more people that you need for help.
Sakib0194
Copper Member

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:08:46 AM

Yes, you are right. It's important to reach to people and spread the word. Advertisement is a good suggestion, we will have to think about it. Securypto Testnet V3 is almost complete. On the other side, we are working on our first Android App. It will be a DigiSafeGuard app for encrypted messaging. We hope to finish it by the next month. For mainnet, we will release updates in due time.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:31:23 PM

So first Testnet v3 and then Mainnet? Or are there more Testnet versions to be announced? Any release dates?

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:10:34 AM

So first Testnet v3 and then Mainnet? Or are there more Testnet versions to be announced? Any release dates?
don't know that there is anymore testnet version or next could be the main net launch. i think alot of time already spent, mainnet release date should be announce. secrypto will list on crypto exchange after mainet launch, so alot of work is ahead. 
Sakib0194
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:09:59 AM

Yes, there will be another version of testnet I believe. It will be focused on a new privacy tech. Not date released yet. The app is our focus right now, to finish it by the next month.
Sakib0194
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:13:51 AM

don't know that there is anymore testnet version or next could be the main net launch. i think alot of time already spent, mainnet release date should be announce. secrypto will list on crypto exchange after mainet launch, so alot of work is ahead. 
Lot of time already spent, that's true. But we cannot launch a buggy or poor mainnet. Otherwise it will destroy all the hard work. Lots of testing and work ahead and needs to be done.
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:09:59 PM

The Securypto developer team shared a few photos of the new DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface. The app, which is still under construction, will soon be published on mobile applications. In addition, as the interface can be understood, the software itself contains a messaging application.

The team is also aware of delays and problems on the Securypto blockchain. The reason for this is that we are going to switch to testnet v3. But we will soon complete this process and everything will work fine  Wink
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:25:42 AM

The Securypto developer team shared a few photos of the new DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface. The app, which is still under construction, will soon be published on mobile applications. In addition, as the interface can be understood, the software itself contains a messaging application.

The team is also aware of delays and problems on the Securypto blockchain. The reason for this is that we are going to switch to testnet v3. But we will soon complete this process and everything will work fine  Wink
thanks for sharing DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface here. i want to ask that after testnet v3 launch mainnet will come or testnet v4 will happen? also already project is delayed and i think mainnet should launch after v3 testnet.
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

Yes, there will be another testnet for new privacy tech, will be waiting for pivx for that, this testnet v3 is about flexible block rewards that can change depend on amount of running MN.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

Looks like testnet v3 is running. My block index isn't loading completely though. Messaging should be coming this month and thereafter, we should see the final launch.

Sakib0194
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:05:50 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 08:51:38 PM by Sakib0194
Merited by Nuxxorcoin (1)

Looks like testnet v3 is running. My block index isn't loading completely though. Messaging should be coming this month and thereafter, we should see the final launch.
Yes, testnet V3 is finally live. Block Index will be looked at. You should try again later. We hope to finish the app this month. Lots of things going on already! The DigiSafeGuard app will be a milestone for Securypto.
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:30:20 PM

my wallet is out of sync and stopped what should we do for syncing the wallet with new testnet? should we update peers or the new version of wallet?
if any update come please post it here. i want my wallet sync with v3 testnet
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:10:52 AM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

my wallet is out of sync and stopped what should we do for syncing the wallet with new testnet? should we update peers or the new version of wallet?
if any update come please post it here. i want my wallet sync with v3 testnet

Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

But if for any reason it doesnt do the following;

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
5. start wallet using Start_Wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
8. start wallet using Start_Wallet
9. Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Delete local blockchain folder"
10. wait till its done syncing
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: