Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

You want to create something like Storj and Filecoins? But if on your servers will be keeping illegal content? What you will be doing?

No, our master nodes are a gateway to the hosting facilities. So we store no files. See it as nodes of Tor network. We are a relay to preserve privacy of uploader or downloader.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

I think this is a bit unbelievable because seeing the Announcement maker is a newborn member.
Then just give an image without any clear explanation.

Because he purchased a copper membership and with it he can post images. I'm surprised you're not aware of that. Huh

But I see SECURYPTO is under the PIVX network, why not use the well-known Ethereum network?

Securypto is based on PIVX, just like PIVX is based on DASH and DASH on bitcoin. We are working on our own blockchain which is similar to PIVX in code. So we have our own blockchain. However to raise funds we use the ethereum network token for now and tokens will be swapped later for SCU which is the native token on the Securypto blockchain.

Other ICO's use only eth to raise funds, we are creating our own blockchain!

Hi, is this the new official ANN page? I bookmarked the old one and it doesn't seem to exist now. Also where can I ask about the bounties? i already joined it but there's something that isn't clear for me.

Yes this is the official one. For bounty questions you can as it on https://t.me/CSbounty
wuoaaaa  Huh  Huh
I know that happens, because it's also good if it's based on the PIVX network.
If you use the Ethereum network there have been a lot of scams, right?

And can you explain to me what is SCU?

SCU is the coin of Securypto blockchain, or do you mean what Securypto is? Then I suggest read the website and whitepaper
I have read on the main website of Securypto the funds found the "Monetizing content distribution" object.
Then I see interrelated concepts between Gmail, What'sApp, CNN
and Warner Bros.

So the purpose and purpose of Securypto is to work with them?

Yes, in most cases it add an extra security layer on top of the existing services. For example you can keep using WhatsApp but DSG makes sure that no one else can read your messages. (but you are still not anonymous whitout securypto).

Securypto add a extra privacy layer on top. So basically depends on your needs you can use one of the following methods :

WhatsApp
Or
WhatsApp + DSG
Or
DSG + Securypto chain

The same story goes for hardware wallets, DSG isn't a replacement for Trezor or ledger. Its a different security level for bigger amounts in cold storage mode. You don't take a vault with you to the supermarket and you don't put millions in your pocket. Every device have their pros & coins and use cases.

One of the biggest selling points of Securypto is the ability & power to blend in with the current markt technology and add an extra service to it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

You want to create something like Storj and Filecoins? But if on your servers will be keeping illegal content? What you will be doing?

No, our master nodes are a gateway to the hosting facilities. So we store no files. See it as nodes of Tor network. We are a relay to preserve privacy of uploader or downloader.

So you just have anonymous coin like DeepOnion? They also using Tor and have deepsend and deepvault functions. What advantages you have than?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

So you just have anonymous coin like DeepOnion? They also using Tor and have deepsend and deepvault functions. What advantages you have than?

its not JUST an anonymous coin, read the WP.
We dont use Tor, Our code is opensource and again: Securypto is a gateway to hosting facilities like IPFS, SIA or amazone... Its megaupload 2.0 combined with cryptopayment and tor like routing and can use dedicated Hardware if you cant afford anyone in the world read your message. Deep Onion is completely another project having another use cases than Securypto. You are comparing appel to oranges.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

I will say that Securypto is great project because of the increasing demand for the privacy of internet users. I support any project that promotes this demand. Dev can you avail me info on the expected tokensale price and when the public sale will start and end? Success!
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018.

For participating under 10ETH you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process.

https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

interesting project, I was amazed to see the concept and white paper of this project. can you tell me about soft cap, hard cap, total coin and the price per token? is it currently still in a private sale? btw, has bounty campaign been launched? I hope you continue to provide development from your project.

Token Supply: 100.000.000

Soft-Cap: 250 ETH

Hard-Cap: 25000 ETH

[BOUNTY][SCU] SECURYPTO - ENCRYPTED DATA TRANSFER & STORAGE

I have seen the website of this project https://www.securypto.io/ and they still haven't started the sale. When will pre-sale and token sale start?
Will it happen early in 2019?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

interesting project, I was amazed to see the concept and white paper of this project. can you tell me about soft cap, hard cap, total coin and the price per token? is it currently still in a private sale? btw, has bounty campaign been launched? I hope you continue to provide development from your project.

I have seen the website of this project https://www.securypto.io/ and they still haven't started the sale. When will pre-sale and token sale start?

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018. Under 10ETH purchase you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process starting from 3 Dec 2018.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018. Under 10ETH purchase you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process starting from 3 Dec 2018.

so isn't it for everyone? Kyc is only for big investors. then what about bounty whether they also don't need KYC?

domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

so isn't it for everyone? Kyc is only for big investors. then what about bounty whether they also don't need KYC?
Bounty No KYC

~ snip ~

KYC is NOT required

~ snip ~

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Thank you for the explanation because I didn't find out about sales on this website. https://www.securypto.io. You have explained and provided a link to find out the progress of this project. thanks. https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

You need more people for signature. Can I join please?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

You need more people for signature. Can I join please?

Sure, you can apply here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

I will say that Securypto is great project because of the increasing demand for the privacy of internet users. I support any project that promotes this demand. Dev can you avail me info on the expected tokensale price and when the public sale will start and end? Success!

It looks like security and anonymity are in high demand in the last two decades and combining blockchain in to this is a win win situation. We all wanna feel more secure while browsing and uploading stuff on the internet and i can see Securypto brining a lot to this field.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

if this project only reaches softcaps, is it with a softcap of 250ETH they are able to develop the project? I think 250 ETH is a small amount right now, so it seems difficult to do something with that amount of funds.
can explain why this project has a small softcap.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 04:28:00 PM by domoy77

if this project only reaches softcaps, is it with a softcap of 250ETH they are able to develop the project? I think 250 ETH is a small amount right now, so it seems difficult to do something with that amount of funds.
if you think 250 ETH is small, please invest, not my capacity to answer your question, there is also a Hard Cap 25000 ETH, you should read lots of FAQ, Whitepapers, websites, etc. about this project

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Caps where set before the recent market crash, but still if you read the whitepaper & the faq you will see that for us as the main devs its a principle matter and funds or no funds we will keep coding like the past 2 years! We have already the testnet up and running before the roadmap and also the DSG prototype is ready and paid from our own pocket and is going to get published as open source!

The main question shoud be why some other icos that don't have a thing to do with blockchain try somehow integrate blockchain in their core business like blockchain is a new "database" and suddenly they needs such a huge amounts to raise? Major diffrent is we want to enrich the humans live and not our pockets as I can't think of a single reason why we should need 30 million for example like some other ICO's Grin
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Update :

We have made a video how to buy Securypto Tokens using ethereum directly / automatically from the ethereum contract address using MEW wallet. Simpel, safe and transparent.

https://youtu.be/qKoQJgIXTnQ
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

4 more days and the ICO start.... Exiting times
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

Test-net has already been launched before the roadmap!

https://explorer.securypto.io

You can install the wallet, and ask in our telegram channel for some free coins to play with. Remember these are Test-net coins whitout any value.

Securypto Tokens (SCU) will be swapped later for the real SCU coins on the mainnet once we switch from the Test-net.

For SCU tokens please participate in our ICO & Airdrop.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: