Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:17:56 PM

I'm not quite sure if the community is well aware of this, but here's finally a product that's still not abandoned, with a real existing app that is still under construction but already available in the Play Store.

All these conditions make for a unique project already, after all the spams and scams we've had in the last years.

I think this project deserves WAAAY more support by the BTCTalk community!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:56:28 PM

I'm not quite sure if the community is well aware of this, but here's finally a product that's still not abandoned, with a real existing app that is still under construction but already available in the Play Store.

All these conditions make for a unique project already, after all the spams and scams we've had in the last years.

its been a long time. i was away, is there any update for the wallet? and when it will list in the exchange. well the app is good and everything is encrypted there safe and secure. right now i am waiting for when secrypto will hit exchange.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

I cant be agree more about that. Everyone is complaining about the scams and empty words on ICO's and project. Yet Securypto is one of the few that keeps getting developed and really deliver what they had promised the first day.
They have already shown that they are here to stay and deliver.
I also think the bitcointalk community can give this project a much more well deserved attention.

nokati

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 06:06:13 PM

Long ride….

It has been a long ride from back in 2017 when idea of DigiSafeGuard and Securypto was born… Sending and receiving anonymous messages and other data’s, saving your most important and sensitive data and having a hardware wallet that can be used for free by everyone… making safe & secure crypto payments available to even most poor people on the planet as DigiSafeGuard app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.securypto.dsgv1 can be installed on any Android Smartphone to be used as an Digital Vault and a Hardware wallet.

Securypto project was initially planned to start as an ICO, but in no time we saw a huge attention from the community and had build a small but great team that was and are still willing to work on the project for their ideological ideas instead of just financial purposes. This had encouraged us to shutdown the ICO and just do what we do best… working on the project in our own free time for our ideological ideas that free speech and privacy is basic human rights and we need to arm the people with the right tools to protect their rights.

After launching testnet V3 and publishing the first DigiSafeGuard app on Google Play Store , was getting the Main-Net up & running the next step before going to the exchanges. However the resent discovered flaw in the zerocoin protocol have forced us to make some hard but needed decisions to ensure the success of the Securypto blockchain on long term.

Good, bad and the ugly

Option 1: Keep building on zerocoin based  Securypto network, disabling zerocoin and giving up on anonymous part of the chain and try to fix it later after we have launched the mainnet and listing on the exchanges.

Option 2: Starting all over, getting implementation of Sigma as a replacement to zero coin protocol. Making all the codes, wallets, videos, articles, everything all over again… Basically almost starting from scratch again.

Decisions, oh dear decisions…

Obviously option1 was the most easy way. We had already DigisafeGuard app ready and published, so we could easily launch the Main-Net and have a working product at once. Listing on the exchange was then the next step and that would also satisfy the most in the community as they just want to trade their SCU and make some bucks. We are really not here to judge in anyway and we do understand that.

However our mission and goal was not just making some fast bucks, otherwise we could go on with the ICO in the first place, launching the Main-Net even though we were so close to it would be just killing the project on the long term. There would no easy way for us to fork after the Main-Net and the listing on the exchanges and we had then delivered a project that didn’t meet the requirement or the expectation that we had in mind when we started this project, having a Secure & Anonymous blockchain that is resistance to any kind of attack or censorship empowering the users.

Now what?

Believe me when we say it wasn’t an easy decision! I for one had many sleepless nights to decided if I want really start all over redoing so much work again! The rest of the dev team wasn’t happy either, but we all know that we have to do what we have to do…. Just sucking it up and start coding again. Although it all sounds so negative, it really isn’t. Just imagine we did launch the Main-Net and we did list SCU on exchanges and then BOOM zerocoin vulnerability was coming out! That would be a disaster as we already can see on other blockchains that use zerocoin protocol like PIVX.

Now we have the time and opportunity to fix the problems and getting Sigma protocol implementing taking as much time as needed to get it perfect. Also DigiSafeGuard app is now out there and can be used to store your sensitive data and also used to send encrypted messages, pictures or voice recording using Telegram or even the most insecure channels like WhatsApp. So its not really starting all over again but this is going to be a big setback which is necessary to get the Securypto project to the finish line and on some points even also help to improve it further than originally planned.

We understand that this will be on some points a disappointment for some people in our community and who have waiting for the exchange listing. But again this is the bitter pill that we all have to take for a better future of the Securypto on the long run. We have already shown that this project isn’t just empty promises and we have achieved and delivered a lot in the past year having testnet v1, v2 and v3 and launching the DigiSafeGuard app that actually works as it was promised and designed for. So we have now to ask the community who have been so supportive in the past to be patient and stay supportive giving the development team the time to create the new chain implementing Sigma protocol to then be listed on the exchanges. Securypto is not about IF but about when and good things come with patient and hard works at the end.

Exchange listing….

The most common question in the chat group is “when exchange”. Well we do understand that most people are here to just make some bucks and believe me, we are not judging in any way as mentioned before. However to be listed on a exchange we do need a solid Main-Net and a working product. There are many project out there that just fork a coin, rename it, make a nice logo and go to the exchanges, Dump the coins and TheEnd! Securypto is not such a project and we don’t want that .

There is no reason to have been listed when you don’t have any solid working product. The only sensitive to buy the coin is then just speculation on the price and what the dev team have promised to achieve someday, somehow and if you look closely, most of those promises are technically impossible or just plain crap.

The right steps in our vision are:

Test-Net, being really tested.
    A working product that can be used.
    Building a community that do use it.
    Creating a market as the coins have a usecase.
    Then getting listed on exchanges so it can be trade to be used then.

As for now we need to launch the Test-Net of a new chain again having Sigma protocol implemented and have it intensively tested again. We normally don’t give any ETA as we just build as fast as we can in our free times by some well talented development team that are really engaged and committed to the project. But as we already have done so much once and have more insight by now, we can say that roughly by the end of 2020 we have couple of different Test-Net versions tested for a couple of times and Main-Net can be launched and ready to be listed. Naturally you can already buy the SCU coins and support the project from Securypto-Panel helping funding the project and naturally use the coins later for personal use or trading on exchanges.

No project without your help

Securypto project wouldn’t be here without the help of the great community what we have build by now. We do realize that. As development team we can code as a maniac but still YOU need to get the words out! There are many ways to help the project so when it grows, it effect your life in a positive way too, whether your are here for your ideological ideas or trying to make a finical investment etc…

Twitter engagement program and earn SCU coins at the same times.
    Writing articles about DigiSafeGuard or Securypto.
    Creating videos about DigiSafeGuard or Securypto.
    Helping translating DigiSafeGuard app.
    Download and submit reviews on Goggle play for DigiSafeGuard app to help promoting it and getting a higher rank.
    Installing and running a node when next Test-Net has been launched.
    Testing and using DigiSafeGuard app daily and reporting about it on our Telegram chat and giving your ideas and suggestions.
    Posting and discussing the project on the Bitcointalk.

https://kb.securypto.io/sigma-implementation/

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:02:28 AM

I've tried to reach out and contact the devs via PM, but they haven't been online for a very long time, so sadly no reaction yet.

Still, some good news for those who are still interested in this project: I can confirm that the devs are still active in the Telegram channel and that, only a few days ago, they confirmed that development is still on-going.

nokati

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 05:25:43 AM

Yes we are still working on it, however because of some personal situations other dev couldn’t keep working on the project and I too had a lot of things that needed my attention beside the securypto. But I am still working on it. For me personally is the anonymous messaging a principle thing and the project has never been a money thing, that was also one of the reason we didn’t proceed the ICO as you can read here https://www.securypto.io/ico-update/

So when and where ever possible I still work on it. We had almost everything up & running including the DigiSafeGuard app released in Goggle app store and the plan was launching the mainnet after the testnet v3, but then there was the zerocoin vulnerability story effecting many coins including PIVX too and we were forced to shutdown the testnetv3. Alot has been explained here https://kb.securypto.io/sigma-implementation/ It was just damn back luck... DigiSafeGuard app however has been a success so far and used by many and it shows that it does work and there is a market for. So the project is more of a when and not if.

I am now trying to get a new chain up and I am testing alot of things right now as I want a solid chain.
p.s: If you are reading this and you are a blockchain dev, you are welcome to join us.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:49:23 PM

That's just great! Thx a lot for that update and I hope development is working out well.

Sadly I haven't got a single bit of experience with development at all. Wish I found the time to learn to program, but you know how it goes... It could be a good idea though to bump your old post here. I've been following your story from around the very first day and I hope you'll find a new boost soon as well as some extra hands to help you out!

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 10:49:44 AM

https://kb.securypto.io/securypto-reborn/

New Direction

In de past couple of months it has been quiet around the project but in the silence we have keep working on both the Blockchain and he DigiSafeGuard app.

The new DigiSafeGuard app update will be released in the next coupe of weeks and can be downloaded at Google Pay Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.securypto.dsgv1 as usual. This version have many bugs update and some new futures, sending encrypted voice messages are now also a reality and can be used in the app! Also the integrated crypto wallet is in the last testing phase. All your feedback’s have helped us to improve the DSG, Thanks for that!

Back to the Securypto Blockchain…. As you probably know because of the zerocoin vulnerability we had to look for other alternatives for the privacy protocol. This had a huge impact on many zerocoin based blockchains and lucky for us as we were still in the testchain it didn’t cause any problems beside that we did lose a lot of development time as we had to start all over on many aspects of the chain. As you have read in our last news update we are planning to implement the new protocol and the Sapling protocol from PIVX will be integrated in Securypto Blockchain once PIVX testing are done. As PIVX is currently testing the same protocol on their chain its not wise for us to switch to the mainnet before we can be sure of a solid base. However the testnet V4 has just been launched and you can download the new Securypto wallet to test the network.

John McAfee

John Mcfee was until recently an advisor of the Securypto project and it was nice to have him on board as it did give us some attention in the beginning, however on the other hand we have noticed that he gives an negative image to the project as he doesn’t exactly have the right image for a serious project like Securypto what results in some cases investors and community holding back because of his involvement even tough his involvement was limited to marketing promotions and he didn’t had any influence about the direction of DigiSafeGuard or Securypto in any way. Beside his negative image he have started asking for ridicules amounts of SCU coins for his tweets that just wasn’t worth it. I am sure there are enough crypto projects out there that would love to have him on board and they are willing to sacrifice ridicules amounts of coins what actually belongs to the community, but we are not! We take the responsibility to manage the securypto foundation coins seriously and we don’t sprinkle Securypto coins around like water. As for this we have decided to remove him as an advisor from the Securypto team.

ICO & IEO

When we started the Securypto project we couldn’t dream of what we have accomplished so far. Many bigger projects having huge funds still haven’t deliver anything after their ICO’s. We have already our own testnet and also published the DigiSafeGuard app that has now downloaded by 1000+ on Google play and we still receive many daily feedback’s from people all over the world using DSG app. This has been a huge push for us to keep working on the project.

Last time in Dec 2018 we were getting ready to launch an ICO, however we have canceled the ICO on time as it was exactly at the same time of the hardest crypto crash in the history! So it wasn’t wise to proceed when every crypto coin including bitcoin was falling hard to the point that not just bitcoin but entire crypto was getting a big question mark. We decided to keep working on the project and I (Sam Nokati) agreed to fund the project as far and as long as I can. Other devs also agreed to keep working on Securypto without any payments. This huge effort and sacrifice also includes the entire Securypto team that has been stay with this project for the last 3 years. But now we have got to the point that we do need the funds not just for further development but also advertising and exchange listing and both are not cheap. For this we are going to start a fund raising and we have to decide as a community how we are going to keep supporting Securypto. The crypto markt is now in the rise again and we should take this chance to put the Securypto in the top list of cryptos where it belongs. At the time of writing we are in serious negotiations by different exchanges for an IEO. Till that time and before the exchange listing SCU Tokens can be purchased from the ICO contract at a lower price as mentioned on the Securypto website.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:40:28 PM

New Direction

In de past couple of months it has been quiet around the project but in the silence we have keep working on both the Blockchain and he DigiSafeGuard app.

(...)

Thanks for the update. I don't have to tell you that there's always a lot of negativity surrounding any project, coming from people who don't really care about the project but only care about free money. You simply check your - or any - Telegram account to find "when exchange" and "project dead" posts, to know what I'm talking about.

All projects in the past have proven that patience is key, and that (continued) development is the only thing that matters to become successful. Maybe it's time you posted some screenshots and more photos about your progress to raise interest (again) in the SCU and DSG projects.

I support your policy of "first a product, then an exchange" from the very beginning and hope you'll find the time, energy and courage to continue development.

As for the new testnet: can we simply update the existing wallet, or is it necessary to re-download the entire program?

Thx!

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 04:46:35 PM

New Direction

(...)

Thanks for the update. I don't have to tell you that there's always a lot of negativity surrounding any project, coming from people who don't really care about the project but only care about free money. You simply check your - or any - Telegram account to find "when exchange" and "project dead" posts, to know what I'm talking about.

All projects in the past have proven that patience is key, and that (continued) development is the only thing that matters to become successful. Maybe it's time you posted some screenshots and more photos about your progress to raise interest (again) in the SCU and DSG projects.

I support your policy of "first a product, then an exchange" from the very beginning and hope you'll find the time, energy and courage to continue development.

As for the new testnet: can we simply update the existing wallet, or is it necessary to re-download the entire program?

Thx!

You need to download entry new wallet and the chain... But just wait a week or 2.

Also thanks for supporting us for so long.... The positive side is that almost everyone that is still in our telegram channel is a old school diehard crypto fan and like the project one way or another. There are still alot of pump&dump guys but the majority that have been stayed with us are reall supporters like your self.

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 08:07:17 PM

No nodes ?

testchain is getting restarted now, so try over couple of days.
Remember that coins on the current testchain dont hav any value. Its a test chain for development proposes.

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 10:38:00 PM

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:18:04 PM

So if trading starts soon, does this mean that the testing period is over soon? I'm a bit surprised now, since development has been suspended (or at least at a low level) for quite some time, and now all of a sudden trading is on the way.

Just wondering.

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 01:47:21 PM

it wasn’t suspended, but we needed Sapling protocol from PIVX and that will get implemented by the end of the year like PIVX. After IEO & exchange MainNet get launched and you can start a MasterNode or stake your coins for revenue.
IEO is now open for the funding so anyone that still want to get on board this is the chance. Once we have the funds, tokens can get traded on the exchanges Bilaxy and Uniswap.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:21:01 PM

So if trading starts soon, does this mean that the testing period is over soon? I'm a bit surprised now, since development has been suspended (or at least at a low level) for quite some time, and now all of a sudden trading is on the way.

Just wondering.
I was also surprised after years of silence now they are up again and with already trading in exchanges,  cause i still got some coins on thier panel which im hoping i will benefit from it after years of waiting.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 03:17:15 PM

Friendly suggestion: not sure if the website is still up to date and if your bounties / job offers are still active:

https://www.securypto.io/bountys/

If so, it might be interesting to put a thread in the Bounty section to attract some people, and it'd get you some extra visibility as well.

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:44:50 PM

Friendly suggestion: not sure if the website is still up to date and if your bounties / job offers are still active:

If so, it might be interesting to put a thread in the Bounty section to attract some people, and it'd get you some extra visibility as well.

We may consider it, but in meanwhile there has been more attentions by media releases like

https://news.bitcoin.com/rise-of-the-underdog-securypto-takes-off-as-investors-scramble-to-get-on-board/

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:19:32 AM

We may consider it, but in meanwhile there has been more attentions by media releases like

https://news.bitcoin.com/rise-of-the-underdog-securypto-takes-off-as-investors-scramble-to-get-on-board/

Looking great! Haven't been on the Telegram for a while. New smartphone and I never really cared to re-install it, but I will, to remain posted.

Am I able to download the new wallet + chain in the meantime?

I was also surprised after years of silence now they are up again and with already trading in exchanges,  cause i still got some coins on thier panel which im hoping i will benefit from it after years of waiting.

Don't forget to over-exaggerate a bit. You're probably mixing up your own years of not caring, with Securypto's less than a year of silence on this forum (but not on Telegram).

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 11:49:07 AM

To be honest I am not counting on people on this form. 99% are bountyhunters, specially alt altcoin section , so 0 investment or real involvement expected from them.
Most of altcoin postings here that do get bump are paid  Grin I get daily mails from some different marketing groups offering bumps and active bitcointalk posting for x amount of btc... But I prefer less postings but when something get posted here is from real users of the app or the blockchain or investors. So no "going to the moon" bullshit postings every 5 minutes.

Funny thing is that everyone complain about to many scams and BS project that don’t even have a plan let alone a working product raising $$$$ and yet there is one real project here ready to take off. We have already listed the coins and trading will be open at the end of IEO. Thats when most will think ..... DAMN I have missed the boat again Wink

Good news is, that everyone that are still on the telegram channel (+3k users) are real diehard supporter and not paid to shill user or fake accounts like many others.

ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 04:56:53 AM

To be honest I am not counting on people on this form. 99% are bountyhunters, specially alt altcoin section , so 0 investment or real involvement expected from them.
Most of altcoin postings here that do get bump are paid  Grin I get daily mails from some different marketing groups offering bumps and active bitcointalk posting for x amount of btc... But I prefer less postings but when something get posted here is from real users of the app or the blockchain or investors. So no "going to the moon" bullshit postings every 5 minutes.

Funny thing is that everyone complain about to many scams and BS project that don’t even have a plan let alone a working product raising $$$$ and yet there is one real project here ready to take off. We have already listed the coins and trading will be open at the end of IEO. Thats when most will think ..... DAMN I have missed the boat again Wink

Good news is, that everyone that are still on the telegram channel (+3k users) are real diehard supporter and not paid to shill user or fake accounts like many others.

what about promoting it on twitter?
with this uniswap & defi craze lately, a lot of people (old and new) in cryptostwitter are willing to throw large amount of money on a project, and i think it would be wise for securypto to take part in it if you really want to see some people throwing money instead of bountyhounters expecting free coin.
just be careful in selecting people to promote it, some of them are meh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: