Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2021, 01:07:51 PM by Securypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

Reserved.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

I think this is a bit unbelievable because seeing the Announcement maker is a newborn member.
Then just give an image without any clear explanation.

Can it still be accepted by mind?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

I think this is a bit unbelievable because seeing the Announcement maker is a newborn member.

Last ANN got deleted because if some nice noob accounts keep posting spam despite that we had put strong rules not to post every 5 minutes "what a nice project" meaningless post. My own account "Nokati" got also banned for this for the next 30 days.... Now I have opened a new self moderated topic to delete unnecessary spam post that got us in trouble the last time.

So if you have any a questions about the project, please be free to ask.
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Hi, is this the new official ANN page? I bookmarked the old one and it doesn't seem to exist now. Also where can I ask about the bounties? i already joined it but there's something that isn't clear for me.

yayat

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

Last ANN got deleted because if some nice noob accounts keep posting spam despite that we had put strong rules not to post every 5 minutes "what a nice project" meaningless post. My own account "Nokati" got also banned for this for the next 30 days.... Now I have opened a new self moderated topic to delete unnecessary spam post that got us in trouble the last time.

So if you have any a questions about the project, please be free to ask.
Ok no problem, maybe I just gave the word "let's be as cool as friends because the duina will keep spinning from the small one to the big one"

But I see SECURYPTO is under the PIVX network, why not use the well-known Ethereum network?
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Because he purchased a copper membership and with it he can post images. I'm surprised you're not aware of that. Huh

But I see SECURYPTO is under the PIVX network, why not use the well-known Ethereum network?

Securypto is based on PIVX, just like PIVX is based on DASH and DASH on bitcoin. We are working on our own blockchain which is similar to PIVX in code. So we have our own blockchain. However to raise funds we use the ethereum network token for now and tokens will be swapped later for SCU which is the native token on the Securypto blockchain.

Other ICO's use only eth to raise funds, we are creating our own blockchain!

Hi, is this the new official ANN page? I bookmarked the old one and it doesn't seem to exist now. Also where can I ask about the bounties? i already joined it but there's something that isn't clear for me.

Yes this is the official one. For bounty questions you can as it on https://t.me/CSbounty

SUBSCRIBE NOW
DanViking

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Can do Scandinavian language Danish or Norwegian if need
chocolah29

Merit: 128

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Please apply or direct your questions on our bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.1240

SUBSCRIBE NOW
DanViking

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Please apply or direct your questions on our bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.1240

Ok great, thanks i will check it out!
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

In addition to a 10% bonus - 150%, other benefits of what we get, and what makes this project different from the other?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yayat

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Because he purchased a copper membership and with it he can post images. I'm surprised you're not aware of that. Huh

Securypto is based on PIVX, just like PIVX is based on DASH and DASH on bitcoin. We are working on our own blockchain which is similar to PIVX in code. So we have our own blockchain. However to raise funds we use the ethereum network token for now and tokens will be swapped later for SCU which is the native token on the Securypto blockchain.

Yes this is the official one. For bounty questions you can as it on https://t.me/CSbounty
wuoaaaa  Huh  Huh
I know that happens, because it's also good if it's based on the PIVX network.
If you use the Ethereum network there have been a lot of scams, right?

And can you explain to me what is SCU?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

In my opinion - an interesting platform. The team pays a lot of attention to the security of transactions and storage. Will it work with Trezor type hardware wallets?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

In my opinion - an interesting platform. The team pays a lot of attention to the security of transactions and storage. Will it work with Trezor type hardware wallets?

Yes it can, but users do need to update first.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

wuoaaaa  Huh  Huh

SCU is the coin of Securypto blockchain, or do you mean what Securypto is? Then I suggest read the website and whitepaper
yayat

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

wuoaaaa  Huh  Huh

SCU is the coin of Securypto blockchain, or do you mean what Securypto is? Then I suggest read the website and whitepaper
I have read on the main website of Securypto the funds found the "Monetizing content distribution" object.
Then I see interrelated concepts between Gmail, What'sApp, CNN
and Warner Bros.

So the purpose and purpose of Securypto is to work with them?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

interesting project, I was amazed to see the concept and white paper of this project. can you tell me about soft cap, hard cap, total coin and the price per token? is it currently still in a private sale? btw, has bounty campaign been launched? I hope you continue to provide development from your project.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

good destination. and I like projects that have private blockchain because on average the coins produced have value.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
domoy77

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

interesting project, I was amazed to see the concept and white paper of this project. can you tell me about soft cap, hard cap, total coin and the price per token? is it currently still in a private sale? btw, has bounty campaign been launched? I hope you continue to provide development from your project.

Token Supply: 100.000.000

Soft-Cap: 250 ETH

Hard-Cap: 25000 ETH

[BOUNTY][SCU] SECURYPTO - ENCRYPTED DATA TRANSFER & STORAGE

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

You want to create something like Storj and Filecoins? But if on your servers will be keeping illegal content? What you will be doing?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

You want to create something like Storj and Filecoins? But if on your servers will be keeping illegal content? What you will be doing?

No, our master nodes are a gateway to the hosting facilities. So we store no files. See it as nodes of Tor network. We are a relay to preserve privacy of uploader or downloader.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

wuoaaaa  Huh  Huh

I have read on the main website of Securypto the funds found the "Monetizing content distribution" object.
Then I see interrelated concepts between Gmail, What'sApp, CNN
and Warner Bros.

So the purpose and purpose of Securypto is to work with them?

Yes, in most cases it add an extra security layer on top of the existing services. For example you can keep using WhatsApp but DSG makes sure that no one else can read your messages. (but you are still not anonymous whitout securypto).

Securypto add a extra privacy layer on top. So basically depends on your needs you can use one of the following methods :

WhatsApp
Or
WhatsApp + DSG
Or
DSG + Securypto chain

The same story goes for hardware wallets, DSG isn't a replacement for Trezor or ledger. Its a different security level for bigger amounts in cold storage mode. You don't take a vault with you to the supermarket and you don't put millions in your pocket. Every device have their pros & coins and use cases.

One of the biggest selling points of Securypto is the ability & power to blend in with the current markt technology and add an extra service to it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

No, our master nodes are a gateway to the hosting facilities. So we store no files. See it as nodes of Tor network. We are a relay to preserve privacy of uploader or downloader.

So you just have anonymous coin like DeepOnion? They also using Tor and have deepsend and deepvault functions. What advantages you have than?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

So you just have anonymous coin like DeepOnion? They also using Tor and have deepsend and deepvault functions. What advantages you have than?

its not JUST an anonymous coin, read the WP.
We dont use Tor, Our code is opensource and again: Securypto is a gateway to hosting facilities like IPFS, SIA or amazone... Its megaupload 2.0 combined with cryptopayment and tor like routing and can use dedicated Hardware if you cant afford anyone in the world read your message. Deep Onion is completely another project having another use cases than Securypto. You are comparing appel to oranges.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

I will say that Securypto is great project because of the increasing demand for the privacy of internet users. I support any project that promotes this demand. Dev can you avail me info on the expected tokensale price and when the public sale will start and end? Success!
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018.

For participating under 10ETH you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process.

https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

I have seen the website of this project https://www.securypto.io/ and they still haven't started the sale. When will pre-sale and token sale start?
Will it happen early in 2019?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

I have seen the website of this project https://www.securypto.io/ and they still haven't started the sale. When will pre-sale and token sale start?

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018. Under 10ETH purchase you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process starting from 3 Dec 2018.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Token sales will start in less than 2 weeks on 3 Dec 2018. Under 10ETH purchase you can get the tokens directly from the ethereum contract whitout KYC process starting from 3 Dec 2018.

so isn't it for everyone? Kyc is only for big investors. then what about bounty whether they also don't need KYC?

domoy77

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

so isn't it for everyone? Kyc is only for big investors. then what about bounty whether they also don't need KYC?
Bounty No KYC

~ snip ~

KYC is NOT required

~ snip ~

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Loopper

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Thank you for the explanation because I didn't find out about sales on this website. https://www.securypto.io. You have explained and provided a link to find out the progress of this project. thanks. https://www.securypto.io/securypto-token-sales/
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

You need more people for signature. Can I join please?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

You need more people for signature. Can I join please?

Sure, you can apply here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

I will say that Securypto is great project because of the increasing demand for the privacy of internet users. I support any project that promotes this demand. Dev can you avail me info on the expected tokensale price and when the public sale will start and end? Success!

It looks like security and anonymity are in high demand in the last two decades and combining blockchain in to this is a win win situation. We all wanna feel more secure while browsing and uploading stuff on the internet and i can see Securypto brining a lot to this field.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

if this project only reaches softcaps, is it with a softcap of 250ETH they are able to develop the project? I think 250 ETH is a small amount right now, so it seems difficult to do something with that amount of funds.
can explain why this project has a small softcap.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
domoy77

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 04:28:00 PM by domoy77

if this project only reaches softcaps, is it with a softcap of 250ETH they are able to develop the project? I think 250 ETH is a small amount right now, so it seems difficult to do something with that amount of funds.
if you think 250 ETH is small, please invest, not my capacity to answer your question, there is also a Hard Cap 25000 ETH, you should read lots of FAQ, Whitepapers, websites, etc. about this project

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Caps where set before the recent market crash, but still if you read the whitepaper & the faq you will see that for us as the main devs its a principle matter and funds or no funds we will keep coding like the past 2 years! We have already the testnet up and running before the roadmap and also the DSG prototype is ready and paid from our own pocket and is going to get published as open source!

The main question shoud be why some other icos that don't have a thing to do with blockchain try somehow integrate blockchain in their core business like blockchain is a new "database" and suddenly they needs such a huge amounts to raise? Major diffrent is we want to enrich the humans live and not our pockets as I can't think of a single reason why we should need 30 million for example like some other ICO's Grin
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Update :

We have made a video how to buy Securypto Tokens using ethereum directly / automatically from the ethereum contract address using MEW wallet. Simpel, safe and transparent.

https://youtu.be/qKoQJgIXTnQ
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

4 more days and the ICO start.... Exiting times
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

Test-net has already been launched before the roadmap!

https://explorer.securypto.io

You can install the wallet, and ask in our telegram channel for some free coins to play with. Remember these are Test-net coins whitout any value.

Securypto Tokens (SCU) will be swapped later for the real SCU coins on the mainnet once we switch from the Test-net.

For SCU tokens please participate in our ICO & Airdrop.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Yes, everyone is eagerly waiting for the ICO since from very long time. And now very soon it will start, so it's good news for us.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

Yes, everyone is eagerly waiting for the ICO since from very long time. And now very soon it will start, so it's good news for us.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Many people have been waiting for the project since very long. I hope the project will get a positive response from the investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

The project looks innovative as well as profitable for the investments. Hopefully, everyone would come here to make investments.
Exactly project is based on a great idea which has high potential in the future. So making an investment in the project will be a profitable deal for the investors.

Ideas are dime a dozen crypto though, so it's less about the ideas and more about the execution (and ofcourse stuff like who you can get to shill for you)
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Currently, they have a 30% bonus which is available to get in the ICO period! Join the opportunity and be sure to not to lose this gold opportunity.
JuggSlash

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Currently, they have a 30% bonus which is available to get in the ICO period! Join the opportunity and be sure to not to lose this gold opportunity.

Absolutely it is a golden opportunity for everyone. And hopefully everyone will participate in the project and use the great advantage of getting bonus.
Indeed. The 30% bonus is a great amount of bonus as you can see the bonus is not too much and its not too low for this kind of project. I'm pretty sure they can achieve their goals.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

Absolutely it is a golden opportunity for everyone. And hopefully everyone will participate in the project and use the great advantage of getting bonus.
Indeed. The 30% bonus is a great amount of bonus as you can see the bonus is not too much and its not too low for this kind of project. I'm pretty sure they can achieve their goals.
Where do I need to register to receive bonuses from the project? Or you need to first invest in the project and only then get bonuses?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Where do I need to register to receive bonuses from the project? Or you need to first invest in the project and only then get bonuses?

You don't need to register anything, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract and bonuses will be calculated automatically and send to your ETH addres. For example current bonus is 30%, so if you send 1 ETH, you will receive 1000 + 300 bonus = 1300 SCU tokens sended automatically to your ETH address
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

The project looks innovative as well as profitable for the investments. Hopefully, everyone would come here to make investments.
Exactly project is based on a great idea which has high potential in the future. So making an investment in the project will be a profitable deal for the investors.

Ideas are dime a dozen crypto though, so it's less about the ideas and more about the execution (and ofcourse stuff like who you can get to shill for you)
I think if there is such a great amount of bounty campaign can make a better solution for them to increase more audiences and boost the ICO.

I mean every single ICO out there has a bounty and the problem is the overlap is HUGE, like the same 50 odd people participate in every single bounty
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I think if there is such a great amount of bounty campaign can make a better solution for them to increase more audiences and boost the ICO.
Bounty campaign is the best source to attract audience towards the project. Bounty campaign always helps the growth of the project.
Not always, specifically a GOOD marketing campaign is what is required. You want a good team doing the saleswork and the entire groundwork for you.
wpc143

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

The team behind the project is actively working on the development of the project. As well they have continuously giving replays on the people queries.
Then it's good that they are keeping in touched to the project and for all people who wants to take part in here. This will shows that they are capable to handle this and make this one into a good kind.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Bounty campaign is the best source to attract audience towards the project. Bounty campaign always helps the growth of the project.
Not always, specifically a GOOD marketing campaign is what is required. You want a good team doing the saleswork and the entire groundwork for you.
Don't work hard... Work intelligent! Not quite sure how there are so many people wanted to see their team work, but though you just only see the results.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it to learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
TechComputer

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it to learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
I really like how the video was made and their design is absolutely HYPE and LIT! But, I wonder why they would be choosing a robot voice instead a natural voice?
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

I really like one thing about the project and that is the team's activeness towards the project. The team is working hard on projects development.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
Yes, I agree with you, the video is really helpful to understand the concept of the project and it shows how does project work. So I strongly recommend everyone to watch the videos.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

I really like how the video was made and their design is absolutely HYPE and LIT! But, I wonder why they would be choosing a robot voice instead a natural voice?
Ohh really I don't think that. But instead of noticing the voice, you have to need to notice the other good stuff which has express by the video. The video is spreading all the important aspects of the project.

coinbitcoin91

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

You don't need to register anything, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract and bonuses will be calculated automatically and send to your ETH addres. For example current bonus is 30%, so if you send 1 ETH, you will receive 1000 + 300 bonus = 1300 SCU tokens sended automatically to your ETH address
This is a great distribution system! You are very good leaders. I have not seen such a decision yet. You thought of everything well!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
Yes, I agree with you, the video is really helpful to understand the concept of the project and it shows how does project work. So I strongly recommend everyone to watch the videos.
Yes, I support. When a team makes a video presentation it is so much better to understand what the project really is and how the platform will work.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this video mate. It will be helpful for those who wants to know more on how the project flows in real time. Sometimes it will also give better understanding about it's concept rather than reading the whole details in their whitepaper.
JuggSlash

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

Thanks for sharing this video mate. It will be helpful for those who wants to know more on how the project flows in real time. Sometimes it will also give better understanding about it's concept rather than reading the whole details in their whitepaper.
Glad it would make the users happy to see the video. However, I think the securypto team need to be more active in here so they can answer the whole questions.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

Glad it would make the users happy to see the video. However, I think the securypto team need to be more active in here so they can answer the whole questions.
I'm not sure if they really need that since there are so many people actives in the thread so why would we need it anyway?
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

Don't work hard... Work intelligent! Not quite sure how there are so many people wanted to see their team work, but though you just only see the results.

I believe the actual quote is "Work Smart, Not Hard".

That being said you need to work both hard and smart to succeed otherwise there is not real point is there?
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

That being said you need to work both hard and smart to succeed otherwise there is not real point is there?
Absolutely, when you smartly work hard then you will become able to achieve your goals within limited period of time.

beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

Absolutely, when you smartly work hard then you will become able to achieve your goals within a limited period of time.
The team behind the project has so innovative and hardworking. And they always come with something innovative change. So as per my opinion, they are doing their work smartly.
wpc143

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.0
Campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
It's good to know that they have undergo bounty program to give chances for those people who wants to earn this kind of tokens without investing. It could give them plus factor to be liked by many investors of crypto. Hopefully, it will have a big impact for the project to succeed.
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.0
It's good to know that they have undergo bounty program to give chances for those people who wants to earn this kind of tokens without investing. It could give them plus factor to be liked by many investors of crypto. Hopefully, it will have a big impact for the project to succeed.
Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Thank you, you helped me a lot. Strange, that i could not find Bounty thread. It will be necessary to take part in Bounty, I really like the project. In addition, the Bounty campaign is led by one of the best Bounty managers.
I fully agree with you, this is an important factor. In addition, it has a very good effect on the project, since advertising has always been an extremely effective and necessary method of promoting the project.
Anish02

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Yes, we need to join the campaign because the project has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time. So it will be beneficial for us.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

The campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
Yes, we need to join the campaign because the project has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time. So it will be beneficial for us.
The platform looks profitable not only for the investors but also for the bounty hunters. So we have to support the project to get better returns.

coinbitcoin91

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

The campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
The platform looks profitable not only for the investors but also for the bounty hunters. So we have to support the project to get better returns.
It is very good that at this stage there is a live support from the team! I am glad that I can watch such a project at such a time! We are waiting for the news from the team!
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Thank you, you helped me a lot. Strange, that i could not find Bounty thread. It will be necessary to take part in Bounty, I really like the project. In addition, the Bounty campaign is led by one of the best Bounty managers.
I agree with you, this is probably one of the best bounty managers today. I take part in all his campaigns.
hxmsam

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

I agree with you, this is probably one of the best bounty managers today. I take part in all his campaigns.
Very interesting, Could you tell us in more detail what kind of manager it is? Which is so popular due to its work? Since I have not found information about him.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Hello to all. I want to ask the team: where is your company registered? In which country?
sniper2018
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Hello to all. I want to ask the team: where is your company registered? In which country?
Actually mate, you can find the answers to your questions in their website and try to read also the whitepaper because most of the details of the project are there. It's better also to join their telegram group so that you can learned a lot about the concepts.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

But bounties these days literally offer pittance that's worthless by the end of the ICO, so there's no real point IMO unless you mass farm all of them lol
wpc143

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Anish02

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Yes, because of the bounties many people have started to come towards the project to make support it. So it's good for the growth of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

The pre-sale now is live and it will be nice to participate now and invest at the early stage while it is more affordable. I hope there will be big bonus or discounts to give so that all who have invested will be satisfied. Hopefully, the team will collect good amounts with this.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

Yes, because of the bounties many people have started to come towards the project to make support it. So it's good for the growth of the project.
Bounties play an important role to attract users and hunters to the way of the project. And with the help of bounties, the project will become popular.

beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

The pre-sale now is live and it will be nice to participate now and invest at the early stage while it is more affordable. I hope there will be big bonus or discounts to give so that all who have invested will be satisfied. Hopefully, the team will collect good amounts with this.
Yes, this is the best opportunity for everyone to make an investment in the project. So making the investment at the moment in the project will help to generate profit in the future.
hxmsam

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
Can you explain exactly what the risk might be? What could have a negative effect on investment in this project?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Can you explain exactly what the risk might be? What could have a negative effect on investment in this project?

maybe, just now investment in various cryptoprojects has become quite risky
often investors simply lose their money Shocked

Theizestooke

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

Yes, this is the best opportunity for everyone to make an investment in the project. So making the investment at the moment in the project will help to generate profit in the future.
Everyone can see the project has scope in future and bright future are waiting ahead for the project. It will become a beneficial investment for us.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I mean the risk is that the project may fail, the devs may exit scam or just lose interest in the project which means your money is now utterly worthless
Anish02

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

Because of the current market situation, the investors are afraid to make the investment in the project.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Because of the current market situation, the investors are afraid to make the investment in the project.
Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
I think they have to need to make the investment in the project because according to the time the market will start to recover itself.

swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

But there is a huge difference between this project and other ones. So there is no problem to make an investment here, in fact, it looks profitable.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

But there is a huge difference between this project and other ones. So there is no problem to make an investment here, in fact, it looks profitable.

Of course, this may look very beneficial from different sides
but many investors are now afraid of losing their money
now the crypto market is rather unstable

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

I think they have to need to make the investment in the project because according to the time the market will start to recover itself.

Most investors only trust ETH and BTC when the market is down. Well those and the other 2-3 top established coins which dictate the market
Anish02

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.

Most investors only trust ETH and BTC when the market is down. Well those and the other 2-3 top established coins which dictate the market
Yes, everyone has blindly trusting on BTC and ETH at any market condition. Because everyone knows very well how highly they can grow.  
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.

Yes, everyone has blindly trusting on BTC and ETH at any market condition. Because everyone knows very well how highly they can grow.  
Absolutely correct. Because Eth and Btc has high potential in their growth and that's the reason behind everyone's support towards this coins.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

Absolutely correct. Because Eth and Btc have high potential in their growth and that's the reason behind everyone's support towards this coins.
This is indeed true but we cannot underestimate the potential of the project. And I think this project is great investment for better future returns.

Theizestooke

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

The team has doing hardworking and the project is going very well. But the market has consistently decreased its value. After all, this is not a good indication for the ICO. that's why everyone is hoping for the bull run.

Indictus

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

Aside from the current state of the market, you have to look at the project, read the whitepaper, check the MVP, induce yourself into the ideology behind the project to recognize the real value of the project and its potential. Shocked

The project is already ahead of the roadmap, testnet is up. Even before the ICO, a team has been working around the clock on the prototype of the DigiSafeGuard in secrecy.

The launch timing might not be great looking at the sudden unexpected shift, but again if you look at the project and its potential, you will realize if you get on the boat early, you will not only support a solid project but you will reap the benefits when the market recovers. Smiley

There are thousands of ICO's pulling goodhearted investors with a half-baked 1 page PDf with no solid team, no actual use for their tokens and some of them even are on reputable exchanges which makes you scratch your head...  Huh

Securypto project has a solid concept, backed with a actual working tangible prototype and  a dedicated team. The whole concept is in line with the whole reason behind the blockchain revolution, taking control of your finances, taking control of your privacy, taking control of your content, taking control of your life.

so....

The next person who comes to me with some random ICO "proposol" that they want to "blockchain the refrigerator" and "revolutionize" the cooling system of the world will get smacked by a giant cucumber pulled from the same "blockchained" refrigerator  Grin

This project serves a purpose, it serves the freedom lovers, the privacy geeks and thin foiled hat people(myself included) and anyone basically who thinks how they live their is non of anyone else darn business. (I'm looking at you uncle sam  Grin )
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:37:34 AM

Aside from the current state of the market, you have to look at the project, read the whitepaper, check the MVP, induce yourself into the ideology behind the project to recognize the real value of the project and its potential. Shocked

The project is already ahead of the roadmap, testnet is up. Even before the ICO, a team has been working around the clock on the prototype of the DigiSafeGuard in secrecy.

The launch timing might not be great looking at the sudden unexpected shift, but again if you look at the project and its potential, you will realize if you get on the boat early, you will not only support a solid project but you will reap the benefits when the market recovers. Smiley

There are thousands of ICO's pulling goodhearted investors with a half-baked 1 page PDf with no solid team, no actual use for their tokens and some of them even are on reputable exchanges which makes you scratch your head...  Huh

Securypto project has a solid concept, backed with a actual working tangible prototype and  a dedicated team. The whole concept is in line with the whole reason behind the blockchain revolution, taking control of your finances, taking control of your privacy, taking control of your content, taking control of your life.

so....

The next person who comes to me with some random ICO "proposol" that they want to "blockchain the refrigerator" and "revolutionize" the cooling system of the world will get smacked by a giant cucumber pulled from the same "blockchained" refrigerator  Grin

This project serves a purpose, it serves the freedom lovers, the privacy geeks and thin foiled hat people(myself included) and anyone basically who thinks how they live their is non of anyone else darn business. (I'm looking at you uncle sam  Grin )

I mean if you're gonna wear a "thin foil" LUL, (I think you mean to say Tin Foil, but I digress), then you might aswell implement your own protocols so as to be 100% safe
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

The team has doing hardworking and the project is going very well. But the market has consistently decreased its value. After all, this is not a good indication for the ICO. that's why everyone is hoping for the bull run.

I think this is a team challenge in promoting the project to investors, so without blaming the sluggish market, if indeed Securypto is able to grow then the market will not be a barrier, make sure that Securypto supporters have a strategy that can arouse investor interest.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

I think this is a team challenge in promoting the project to investors, so without blaming the sluggish market, if indeed Securypto is able to grow then the market will not be a barrier, make sure that Securypto supporters have a strategy that can arouse investor interest.
We are promoting the project and that's every bounty hunters do. This is our work to promote the project.
Anish02

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

We are promoting the project and that's every bounty hunters do. This is our work to promote the project.
Exactly we are working here to promote the project towards the investors. And instead of this we will get tokens from the team.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

The best part about the project is the team is staying most of the time active and provide every single update about the project.

swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

The best part about the project is the team is staying most of the time active and provide every single update about the project.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, the team behind the project is actively providing all the important updates about the project's development.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, the team behind the project is actively providing all the important updates about the project's development.
Can't really say I agree with you, don't really see an active stream of updates or any thing of the like from the team atleast on this ANN thread
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Can't really say I agree with you, don't really see an active stream of updates or any thing of the like from the team atleast on this ANN thread
Recently you can't see the updates but the team has been actively providing updates since from the beginning.

Anish02

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Recently you can't see the updates but the team has been actively providing updates since from the beginning.
Yes, everyone knows about it. The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

Yes, everyone knows about it.The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.
We have trust in the team. And we really know that team is busy in solving their major problems. That's why they are getting late in providing an update.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Yes, everyone knows about it. The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.
We have trust in the team. And we really know that team is busy in solving their major problems. That's why they are getting late in providing an update.

Those who have been supporting the project since very long time these people know very well about the way the team was working. And because of that, we know the team will provide the updates. And if they are getting late in providing updates then there must be the reason behind it.

TechComputer

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

Pretty sure it was. They will be giving such an opportunity if they were getting most of the greatest part of the development.
JuggSlash

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

How about the long of the bounty campaign? Is the bounty campaign will be available until the ICO ends? because I really wanted to make profits by it.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in future.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

How about the long of the bounty campaign? Is the bounty campaign will be available until the ICO ends? because I really wanted to make profits by it.
Yes, this bounty has been looking profitable. And joining to it will be a beneficial move for us.

Anish02

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Yes, everyone knows about it.The team is very hardworking and innovative and I hope after a certain time later they will again start to provide updates.

Because of the our trust the community has continuously increased according to the time. Very soon the team will do great come back.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understood the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in the future.
Yes, the whitepaper is really helpful to get to know all about the project. After reading the whitepaper you will get how does the team is developing the project. So I recommend everyone to read the whitepaper.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing into this project?
Anish02

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing into this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust on teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing in this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust in teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
But this time the team behind the project has taken a long time to provide updates towards us.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing in this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust in teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
But this time the team behind the project has taken a long time to provide updates towards us.
The development team has been taking time to provide updates but we don't need to worry about it because the team is trustworthy and I hope they cannot do any kind of activity which can be affect to the project's image.

Theizestooke

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

The development team has been taking time to provide updates but we don't need to worry about it because the team is trustworthy and I hope they cannot do any kind of activity which can be affect to the project's image.
Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the teams current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the teams current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

But that is something that should have been told to us by the team "we are busy from X date to Y date" and not from random speculators here
RasenShuriken

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

But that is something that should have been told to us by the team "we are busy from X date to Y date" and not from random speculators here
There is a great factor that we should know if there are so many problems which have been faced by the developer so that they cannot even tell us.
JuggSlash

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

Most likely there are in a trouble where they cannot get in the bitcointalk or access bitcointalk. It might because of the DNS has blocked them.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in future.
Well, the purpose of the whitepaper itself to learn the whole project in a paper written with such meaningful words and easy words so you can learn it easily.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the team's current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

There is a great factor that we should know if there are so many problems which have been faced by the developer so that they cannot even tell us.
Yes, might be they has solving to that problem which has been stopping the project from reaching the goals.

beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the team's current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

Yes, might be they have solved to that problem which has been stopping the project from reaching the goals.
It is quite possible. I think the team has facing a problem which has been creating more problems in team's way of success.
Anish02

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

Well, the purpose of the whitepaper itself to learn the whole project in a paper written with such meaningful words and easy words so you can learn it easily.
Yes, the whitepaper is the easiest way to understand the project. But as well team have to come with a video presentation which can help everyone to get a deep understanding about project.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in the future.
Yes, the whitepaper is the easiest way to understand the project. But as well team have to come with a video presentation which can help everyone to get a deep understanding of the project.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation becomes the best source to speed the importance of the project.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

Yet most whitepapers are written by some random dude on the internet who's not even a part of the timer for like 10$ or whatever the current rates are lul
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Yet most whitepapers are written by some random dude on the internet who's not even a part of the timer for like 10$ or whatever the current rates are lul
Most of them are eventually will accept 10$ for the long whitepaper? I mean, what kind of people which is accepting that job like there is no job outside?
TechComputer

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Most of them are eventually will accept 10$ for the long whitepaper? I mean, what kind of people which is accepting that job like there is no job outside?
Dude, I'm not going to have a job for just a ten of bucks. I would go to the Burger King and buy a double whopper instead of writing whitepaper.
JuggSlash

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
im sure the campaign would be useful to the developer as you can see there are so many projects have succeed because of it.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Yes, nowadays this kind of activity has happening. But I don't know how much money it will cost for writing a white paper.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Dude, I'm not going to have a job for just a ten of bucks. I would go to the Burger King and buy a double whopper instead of writing whitepaper.
Exactly no one will do the work like this at the moment just for the 10 $. And it is not an easy work to write a whitepaper.

Theizestooke

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

I don't think anyone one can write the white paper just for 10 bucks. Because as compared to the market price it is so cheap.

Anish02

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

im sure the campaign would be useful to the developer as you can see there are so many projects have succeed because of it.
Bounty campaign always play a very important role to promote the project successfully towards the investors and the users. So with the help of bounty camping, many investors have come to the project to support it.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

Was giving an example and a lot of the super super trash ones will do it for you. Most of these trash tier writers will just copy some existing Whitepaper and just change the name lol
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Was giving an example and a lot of the super super trash ones will do it for you. Most of these trash tier writers will just copy some existing Whitepaper and just change the name lol
Yes, absolutely true. Many scammers just copy the whole whitepaper and make the smaller possible changes in it
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Bounty campaign always play a very important role to promote the project successfully towards the investors and the users. So with the help of bounty camping, many investors have come to the project to support it.
Due to the bounty campaign, investors get to know about the project. I really think that bounty becomes essential to make the project successful.

Theizestooke

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

According to time the project is getting bigger and becoming popular. It must be happened because of the team's hard work. I am waiting for the teams further updates on projects development.

Anish02

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

According to time the project is getting bigger and becoming popular. It must be happened because of the team's hard work. I am waiting for the team's further updates on projects development.
They have successfully achieved this achievement not only because of the team but also there is a similar contribution of investors and community.
TechComputer

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

According to time the project is getting bigger and becoming popular. It must be happened because of the team's hard work. I am waiting for the team's further updates on projects development.
They have successfully achieved this achievement not only because of the team but also there is a similar contribution of investors and community.
I do not understand what you guys are talking about. Although it just a weird conversation like anyone is not listening to it.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Due to the bounty campaign, investors get to know about the project. I really think that bounty becomes essential to make the project successful.
Well, yes, most of them are actually make the project more crowded because they are interacting with the developer every day.
domoy77

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

See and follow the progress of this project, hopefully you can reach the predetermined target, don't stop in the middle of a trip like most other projects

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

See and follow the progress of this project, hopefully you can reach the predetermined target, don't stop in the middle of a trip like most other projects

A lot of the other projects stop because they never hit the soft cap though, so it pretty much depends on whether they will be hitting the softcap or nah
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

I do not understand what you guys are talking about. Although it just a weird conversation like anyone is not listening to it.
I don't think this was weird communication, in fact, they was discussing how does the team has always play an important role in reaching the goals. So don't be consider it a weird conversation.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

The project looks profitable as well as reliable. That's why investors have come forward to support the project by making an investment in it.

Anish02

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

The project looks profitable as well as reliable. That's why investors have come forward to support the project by making an investment in it.
They are making investments in the project because of the concept of the project. The project is based on an innovative idea which has scope in future too.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

The team of the project looks innovative because they always coming with different strategies to promote the project on various platforms. And due to this, they easily get attention from the investors and users.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

The team of the project looks innovative because they always coming with different strategies to promote the project on various platforms. And due to this, they easily get attention from the investors and users.

Most projects in crypto promote on the same few platforms and securypto isn't really doing anything ground breaking or revolutionising anything here
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

Now the team has to become more active and have to start providing every single update related to the project. Now investors and community member are curious about the development of the project. That's why we are looking for the updates.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Most projects in crypto promote on the same few platforms and securypto isn't really doing anything ground breaking or revolutionising anything here

Don't be quick to make bad decisions from this project because there are many new things that can be learned later. Time to monitor the developments that will occur with this project later.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

Hello, when will your ICO / public token sale start and when it will end? Do you also have private sale and pre sale?
Btw, the link to the instagram on the first page isnt correct.
Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Hello admin,
We added your project Securypto to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/securypto
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Wish everyone a healthy 2019!

P. S: Keep an eye on the website as the next couple of days we are going to make some huge announcements. You are going to love this project even more!
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:54:17 PM

nokati

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:25:52 AM

New wallet for Mac is ready!

https://cdn1.securypto.io/securypto-current-wallet-osx64.tar.gz

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

So John McAfee is an official advisor for the project. Love him, or not, it still is a HUGE name in the crypto universe.

Still wondering where this project is going. Sadly, it looks like the BTCtalk forum is no longer the no. 1 place to remain up to date about crypto projects. Look like a lot of people have moved to Twitter and especially to Telegram which I honestly regret...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:58:22 AM

Hello.
How many coins are required for the master node?
And is there any guide on how to create master node?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:57:38 PM

Hello.
How many coins are required for the master node?
And is there any guide on how to create master node?

10000 SCU, you can buy it directly from the Securypto Panel using bitcoin.

https://www.securypto.io/SCU-Panel/index.php

Installation is pretty simple using installation script

https://youtu.be/OuwRK4dy-2g

If any help needed you can join telegram group @Securypto or mailing dev@securypto.io

Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:59:06 PM

So John McAfee is an official advisor for the project. Love him, or not, it still is a HUGE name in the crypto universe.

Still wondering where this project is going. Sadly, it looks like the BTCtalk forum is no longer the no. 1 place to remain up to date about crypto projects. Look like a lot of people have moved to Twitter and especially to Telegram which I honestly regret...

Yes, we are also (unfortunately) not much active here, but at telegram group @Securypto you can get the latest updates and ask questions etc..
ivan1975
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:05:00 AM

Hello devs.
Zerocoin protocol have fundamental vulnerability that can't be fixed (some cryptographic flaw)  Sad.
https://zcoin.io/further-disclosure-on-zerocoin-vulnerability/
Zcoin and PIVX already disabled zerocoin protocol.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:14:03 AM

OP and devs, do you have any updates on the project? Not much news here. Neither on the website or your Twitter account. I hope this is not just another good idea gone lost.

Any news? Thx in advance!

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:47:42 PM

OP and devs, do you have any updates on the project? Not much news here. Neither on the website or your Twitter account. I hope this is not just another good idea gone lost.

well still no news about any update, on twitter they said that securypto main net soon will be launch but no exact date yet for launching. after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.
ivan1975
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

well still no news about any update, on twitter they said that securypto main net soon will be launch but no exact date yet for launching. after the miannet launch the next job could be marketing and promotions i guess. i hope in this bull market securypto will make some good development in their project.
Not many activity in this thread, but devs active in telegram chat: https://t.me/securypto
They launched testnet v2, testnet version3 will be launched soon.
nokati

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 11:22:05 AM

there is indeed playing alot behind the scenes and we are working on a payment processing plugin and also testnet V3 having self adjustable blockrewards depending of masternodes counts... however we do need more hands to help documenting all this news and updates on different platform to reach more people. We hoop to solve this also in the next months to come.

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:15:05 PM

there is indeed playing alot behind the scenes and we are working on a payment processing plugin and also testnet V3 having self adjustable blockrewards depending of masternodes counts... however we do need more hands to help documenting all this news and updates on different platform to reach more people. We hoop to solve this also in the next months to come.
any idea when mainnet is going to launch, dev is working good on the project there are updates on secrypto telegram chat. reaching more people is very important thing, now a days market is in stable state so advertisement could help to reach more people that you need for help.
Sakib0194
Copper Member

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:08:46 AM

Yes, you are right. It's important to reach to people and spread the word. Advertisement is a good suggestion, we will have to think about it. Securypto Testnet V3 is almost complete. On the other side, we are working on our first Android App. It will be a DigiSafeGuard app for encrypted messaging. We hope to finish it by the next month. For mainnet, we will release updates in due time.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:31:23 PM

So first Testnet v3 and then Mainnet? Or are there more Testnet versions to be announced? Any release dates?

zahidmoon

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:10:34 AM

So first Testnet v3 and then Mainnet? Or are there more Testnet versions to be announced? Any release dates?
don't know that there is anymore testnet version or next could be the main net launch. i think alot of time already spent, mainnet release date should be announce. secrypto will list on crypto exchange after mainet launch, so alot of work is ahead. 
Sakib0194
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:09:59 AM

Yes, there will be another version of testnet I believe. It will be focused on a new privacy tech. Not date released yet. The app is our focus right now, to finish it by the next month.
Sakib0194
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:13:51 AM

don't know that there is anymore testnet version or next could be the main net launch. i think alot of time already spent, mainnet release date should be announce. secrypto will list on crypto exchange after mainet launch, so alot of work is ahead. 
Lot of time already spent, that's true. But we cannot launch a buggy or poor mainnet. Otherwise it will destroy all the hard work. Lots of testing and work ahead and needs to be done.
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:09:59 PM

The Securypto developer team shared a few photos of the new DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface. The app, which is still under construction, will soon be published on mobile applications. In addition, as the interface can be understood, the software itself contains a messaging application.

The team is also aware of delays and problems on the Securypto blockchain. The reason for this is that we are going to switch to testnet v3. But we will soon complete this process and everything will work fine  Wink
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:25:42 AM

The Securypto developer team shared a few photos of the new DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface. The app, which is still under construction, will soon be published on mobile applications. In addition, as the interface can be understood, the software itself contains a messaging application.

The team is also aware of delays and problems on the Securypto blockchain. The reason for this is that we are going to switch to testnet v3. But we will soon complete this process and everything will work fine  Wink
thanks for sharing DigiSafeGuard mobil application interface here. i want to ask that after testnet v3 launch mainnet will come or testnet v4 will happen? also already project is delayed and i think mainnet should launch after v3 testnet.
Nuxxorcoin

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

Yes, there will be another testnet for new privacy tech, will be waiting for pivx for that, this testnet v3 is about flexible block rewards that can change depend on amount of running MN.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

Looks like testnet v3 is running. My block index isn't loading completely though. Messaging should be coming this month and thereafter, we should see the final launch.

Sakib0194
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:05:50 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 08:51:38 PM by Sakib0194
Merited by Nuxxorcoin (1)

Looks like testnet v3 is running. My block index isn't loading completely though. Messaging should be coming this month and thereafter, we should see the final launch.
Yes, testnet V3 is finally live. Block Index will be looked at. You should try again later. We hope to finish the app this month. Lots of things going on already! The DigiSafeGuard app will be a milestone for Securypto.
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:30:20 PM

my wallet is out of sync and stopped what should we do for syncing the wallet with new testnet? should we update peers or the new version of wallet?
if any update come please post it here. i want my wallet sync with v3 testnet
nokati

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:10:52 AM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

my wallet is out of sync and stopped what should we do for syncing the wallet with new testnet? should we update peers or the new version of wallet?
if any update come please post it here. i want my wallet sync with v3 testnet

Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

But if for any reason it doesnt do the following;

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
5. start wallet using Start_Wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
8. start wallet using Start_Wallet
9. Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Delete local blockchain folder"
10. wait till its done syncing
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

This did the trick for me. My block index was stuck but got everything moving and syncing again after complete reinstall. As nokati said, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP!

For the impatient ones among you (like me), who like a virtual countdown: testnet v2 was launched on April 13th. Testnet v3 on July 8th. Testnet v4 or Mainnet on October 5th? Tongue Cool

bit16

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:45:09 PM

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
7. put back wallet.dat

This did the trick for me. My block index was stuck but got everything moving and syncing again after complete reinstall. As nokati said, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP!

For the impatient ones among you (like me), who like a virtual countdown: testnet v2 was launched on April 13th. Testnet v3 on July 8th. Testnet v4 or Mainnet on October 5th? Tongue Cool
Excellent! We will wait on PIVX for testnet V4. DigiSafeGuard app is coming by the way. Hopefully this month. Everything is progressing smoothly Grin Keep an eye out for the news
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:07:21 PM

my wallet never synced since I installed it, any ideas why? It's stucked at block number 141000 for several days (I left my pc open hoping it would sync.)

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

my wallet never synced since I installed it, any ideas why? It's stucked at block number 141000 for several days (I left my pc open hoping it would sync.)

Have you tried using the Bootstrap? Back up your wallet, then download the Bootstrap in the application portal Securypto.
I did not use this process in Securypto, but if it is similar to Bitcoin and only you extract the file at the Securypto installation.

And remember, before any procedure, BACKUP your wallet.

OI
Nuxxorcoin

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:19:41 PM

That's the old version.

Backup wallet.dat 

Remove everything and install it again.

Once installed run the wallet using Start_Wallet.

Wait till it start, don't need to wait for the full sync

Close the wallet

Put the wallet.dat back

Start wallet again

Go to tools & repair wallet and resync everything
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:22:31 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 09:12:16 PM by friends1980

Excellent! We will wait on PIVX for testnet V4. DigiSafeGuard app is coming by the way. Hopefully this month. Everything is progressing smoothly Grin Keep an eye out for the news

Testnet v3 and secure messaging were announced for mid July. Testnet v3 has been launched in the mean time and indeed I suppose it will be only a matter of a few days for the messaging service.

bit16

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:47:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 03:36:02 AM by bit16

Testnet v3 and secure messaging were announced for mid July. Testnet v3 has been launched in the mean time and indeed I suppose it will be only a matter of a few days for the messaging service.
I wish you could see what's going on in the background. It's gonna be huuge! Cool
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:23:17 PM

I wish you could see what's going on in the background. It's gonna huuge! Cool
some exiting news are coming soon. exchange listing will be next after main net launch.
market is looks like again going up, launch of mainnet and exchange listing during the bullrun could take the price higher in no time.
bit16

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:39:27 AM

some exiting news are coming soon. exchange listing will be next after main net launch.
market is looks like again going up, launch of mainnet and exchange listing during the bullrun could take the price higher in no time.
Agreed. We also plan to have some use cases of the coin before listing to keep the demand high. The market is a big factor as well. Overall, we plan to keep the coin demand high and price flying
Nuxxorcoin

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:07:38 PM

Some Screenshots of DigiSafeGuard app.

zahidmoon

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

Agreed. We also plan to have some use cases of the coin before listing to keep the demand high. The market is a big factor as well. Overall, we plan to keep the coin demand high and price flying
what could be the use cases of securypto coin in future, can you explain and how much time it will take because you can not go forever like this. securypto coin needs to be listed on some exchange where people can do trade. to create demand and make securypto coin use case needs to hurry and then trying to list.
bit16

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:00:39 AM

what could be the use cases of securypto coin in future, can you explain and how much time it will take because you can not go forever like this. securypto coin needs to be listed on some exchange where people can do trade. to create demand and make securypto coin use case needs to hurry and then trying to list.
SCU is needed by DSG and DSG is semi useless (not anonymously) whitout SCU. SCU doesn't add anything new to the current blockchain environment whitout DSG. Its not an Or but And project. They both need each other to survive and do what they are designed to do. Our prime focus is the mainnet and the DSG right now.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 02:47:54 PM

Demand doesn't get created by trade beside pump and dump... Trade get created by demand. But we do understand that majority wants to make some bucks and we aren't judging in anyway. For us is the long term usability is much more important. Just wait for a couple if weeks and once DigiSafeGuard app has been released I assure you that you will like and "use" it Wink
zahidmoon

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:42:08 PM

Demand doesn't get created by trade beside pump and dump... Trade get created by demand. But we do understand that majority wants to make some bucks and we aren't judging in anyway. For us is the long term usability is much more important. Just wait for a couple if weeks and once DigiSafeGuard app has been released I assure you that you will like and "use" it Wink
any dateline to release the DigiSafeGuard app. how much it will effect on the coin price once it released and it demand also
good trade is absolutely created by demand. already project team takes a lot of time on developments. still miannet launch is pending. gives us some news about launching mainnet, not promises. please.
bit16

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:07:31 AM

any dateline to release the DigiSafeGuard app. how much it will effect on the coin price once it released and it demand also
good trade is absolutely created by demand. already project team takes a lot of time on developments. still miannet launch is pending. gives us some news about launching mainnet, not promises. please.
Everything on the DigiSafeGuard app is completed, just the final touch and we will announce the app officially. DigiSafeGuard will demonstrate how SCU can be used for remaining anonymous and for security. SCU is needed by DSG and DSG is semi useless (not anonymously) without SCU. After the app is released we hope to start heavily promoting and exposing the DigiSafeGuard app. Mainnet work is still ongoing. MainNet didn't get launched as it was planned internally because of zerocoin vulnerability. So we had set back and need to fix that first. Sigma is what we are trying to implement now.
bit16

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:48:35 AM

DigiSafeGuard app is finally released! It's available on playstore currently. You can use DigiSafeGuard to encrypt text message, files, and others and communicate with others securely, anonymously! Read about DigiSafeGuard from here: https://kb.securypto.io/the-digisafguard-app-is-out/. Download the app, play with it and let us know what you think of it.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 08:41:53 AM

https://youtu.be/RdUN1j074c8

A good explanation by Lead Dev about both DigiSafeGuard and Securypto blockchain and how DigiSafeGuard app works and twitted by John McAfee.

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

DigiSaveGuard version 2.6 has been released and is available now on the PlayStore.

Changes:

1. Option to turn on/of Screenshots preventing other apps recording your screen.

2. Multiple languages has been included: Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Greece, Indonesian

3. Small bug fixes and layout improvements.

If you want helping with translation please contact us on our telegram channel.

zahidmoon

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:08:20 PM

DigiSaveGuard version 2.6 has been released and is available now on the PlayStore.

Changes:

1. Option to turn on/of Screenshots preventing other apps recording your screen.

2. Multiple languages has been included: Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Greece, Indonesian

3. Small bug fixes and layout improvements.

If you want helping with translation please contact us on our telegram channel.

have any date about mainnet launch ? or still no exact time for releasing it? i am waiting for mainnet launch from long time ago.
good update with more languages. easy to use on my mobile well all the developments are going slow but great and in a right way. also listing on exchange is difficult now a days.
bit16

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:23:33 PM

have any date about mainnet launch ? or still no exact time for releasing it? i am waiting for mainnet launch from long time ago.
good update with more languages. easy to use on my mobile well all the developments are going slow but great and in a right way. also listing on exchange is difficult now a days.
The developers are working on implementing the Sigma right now. Many things are happening internally. More announcements will follow up soon.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:17:56 PM

I'm not quite sure if the community is well aware of this, but here's finally a product that's still not abandoned, with a real existing app that is still under construction but already available in the Play Store.

All these conditions make for a unique project already, after all the spams and scams we've had in the last years.

I think this project deserves WAAAY more support by the BTCTalk community!

zahidmoon

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:56:28 PM

I'm not quite sure if the community is well aware of this, but here's finally a product that's still not abandoned, with a real existing app that is still under construction but already available in the Play Store.

All these conditions make for a unique project already, after all the spams and scams we've had in the last years.

its been a long time. i was away, is there any update for the wallet? and when it will list in the exchange. well the app is good and everything is encrypted there safe and secure. right now i am waiting for when secrypto will hit exchange.
nokati

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

I cant be agree more about that. Everyone is complaining about the scams and empty words on ICO's and project. Yet Securypto is one of the few that keeps getting developed and really deliver what they had promised the first day.
They have already shown that they are here to stay and deliver.
I also think the bitcointalk community can give this project a much more well deserved attention.

nokati

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 06:06:13 PM

Long ride….

It has been a long ride from back in 2017 when idea of DigiSafeGuard and Securypto was born… Sending and receiving anonymous messages and other data’s, saving your most important and sensitive data and having a hardware wallet that can be used for free by everyone… making safe & secure crypto payments available to even most poor people on the planet as DigiSafeGuard app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.securypto.dsgv1 can be installed on any Android Smartphone to be used as an Digital Vault and a Hardware wallet.

Securypto project was initially planned to start as an ICO, but in no time we saw a huge attention from the community and had build a small but great team that was and are still willing to work on the project for their ideological ideas instead of just financial purposes. This had encouraged us to shutdown the ICO and just do what we do best… working on the project in our own free time for our ideological ideas that free speech and privacy is basic human rights and we need to arm the people with the right tools to protect their rights.

After launching testnet V3 and publishing the first DigiSafeGuard app on Google Play Store , was getting the Main-Net up & running the next step before going to the exchanges. However the resent discovered flaw in the zerocoin protocol have forced us to make some hard but needed decisions to ensure the success of the Securypto blockchain on long term.

Good, bad and the ugly

Option 1: Keep building on zerocoin based  Securypto network, disabling zerocoin and giving up on anonymous part of the chain and try to fix it later after we have launched the mainnet and listing on the exchanges.

Option 2: Starting all over, getting implementation of Sigma as a replacement to zero coin protocol. Making all the codes, wallets, videos, articles, everything all over again… Basically almost starting from scratch again.

Decisions, oh dear decisions…

Obviously option1 was the most easy way. We had already DigisafeGuard app ready and published, so we could easily launch the Main-Net and have a working product at once. Listing on the exchange was then the next step and that would also satisfy the most in the community as they just want to trade their SCU and make some bucks. We are really not here to judge in anyway and we do understand that.

However our mission and goal was not just making some fast bucks, otherwise we could go on with the ICO in the first place, launching the Main-Net even though we were so close to it would be just killing the project on the long term. There would no easy way for us to fork after the Main-Net and the listing on the exchanges and we had then delivered a project that didn’t meet the requirement or the expectation that we had in mind when we started this project, having a Secure & Anonymous blockchain that is resistance to any kind of attack or censorship empowering the users.

Now what?

Believe me when we say it wasn’t an easy decision! I for one had many sleepless nights to decided if I want really start all over redoing so much work again! The rest of the dev team wasn’t happy either, but we all know that we have to do what we have to do…. Just sucking it up and start coding again. Although it all sounds so negative, it really isn’t. Just imagine we did launch the Main-Net and we did list SCU on exchanges and then BOOM zerocoin vulnerability was coming out! That would be a disaster as we already can see on other blockchains that use zerocoin protocol like PIVX.

Now we have the time and opportunity to fix the problems and getting Sigma protocol implementing taking as much time as needed to get it perfect. Also DigiSafeGuard app is now out there and can be used to store your sensitive data and also used to send encrypted messages, pictures or voice recording using Telegram or even the most insecure channels like WhatsApp. So its not really starting all over again but this is going to be a big setback which is necessary to get the Securypto project to the finish line and on some points even also help to improve it further than originally planned.

We understand that this will be on some points a disappointment for some people in our community and who have waiting for the exchange listing. But again this is the bitter pill that we all have to take for a better future of the Securypto on the long run. We have already shown that this project isn’t just empty promises and we have achieved and delivered a lot in the past year having testnet v1, v2 and v3 and launching the DigiSafeGuard app that actually works as it was promised and designed for. So we have now to ask the community who have been so supportive in the past to be patient and stay supportive giving the development team the time to create the new chain implementing Sigma protocol to then be listed on the exchanges. Securypto is not about IF but about when and good things come with patient and hard works at the end.

Exchange listing….

The most common question in the chat group is “when exchange”. Well we do understand that most people are here to just make some bucks and believe me, we are not judging in any way as mentioned before. However to be listed on a exchange we do need a solid Main-Net and a working product. There are many project out there that just fork a coin, rename it, make a nice logo and go to the exchanges, Dump the coins and TheEnd! Securypto is not such a project and we don’t want that .

There is no reason to have been listed when you don’t have any solid working product. The only sensitive to buy the coin is then just speculation on the price and what the dev team have promised to achieve someday, somehow and if you look closely, most of those promises are technically impossible or just plain crap.

The right steps in our vision are:

Test-Net, being really tested.
    A working product that can be used.
    Building a community that do use it.
    Creating a market as the coins have a usecase.
    Then getting listed on exchanges so it can be trade to be used then.

As for now we need to launch the Test-Net of a new chain again having Sigma protocol implemented and have it intensively tested again. We normally don’t give any ETA as we just build as fast as we can in our free times by some well talented development team that are really engaged and committed to the project. But as we already have done so much once and have more insight by now, we can say that roughly by the end of 2020 we have couple of different Test-Net versions tested for a couple of times and Main-Net can be launched and ready to be listed. Naturally you can already buy the SCU coins and support the project from Securypto-Panel helping funding the project and naturally use the coins later for personal use or trading on exchanges.

No project without your help

Securypto project wouldn’t be here without the help of the great community what we have build by now. We do realize that. As development team we can code as a maniac but still YOU need to get the words out! There are many ways to help the project so when it grows, it effect your life in a positive way too, whether your are here for your ideological ideas or trying to make a finical investment etc…

Twitter engagement program and earn SCU coins at the same times.
    Writing articles about DigiSafeGuard or Securypto.
    Creating videos about DigiSafeGuard or Securypto.
    Helping translating DigiSafeGuard app.
    Download and submit reviews on Goggle play for DigiSafeGuard app to help promoting it and getting a higher rank.
    Installing and running a node when next Test-Net has been launched.
    Testing and using DigiSafeGuard app daily and reporting about it on our Telegram chat and giving your ideas and suggestions.
    Posting and discussing the project on the Bitcointalk.

https://kb.securypto.io/sigma-implementation/

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:02:28 AM

I've tried to reach out and contact the devs via PM, but they haven't been online for a very long time, so sadly no reaction yet.

Still, some good news for those who are still interested in this project: I can confirm that the devs are still active in the Telegram channel and that, only a few days ago, they confirmed that development is still on-going.

nokati

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 05:25:43 AM

Yes we are still working on it, however because of some personal situations other dev couldn’t keep working on the project and I too had a lot of things that needed my attention beside the securypto. But I am still working on it. For me personally is the anonymous messaging a principle thing and the project has never been a money thing, that was also one of the reason we didn’t proceed the ICO as you can read here https://www.securypto.io/ico-update/

So when and where ever possible I still work on it. We had almost everything up & running including the DigiSafeGuard app released in Goggle app store and the plan was launching the mainnet after the testnet v3, but then there was the zerocoin vulnerability story effecting many coins including PIVX too and we were forced to shutdown the testnetv3. Alot has been explained here https://kb.securypto.io/sigma-implementation/ It was just damn back luck... DigiSafeGuard app however has been a success so far and used by many and it shows that it does work and there is a market for. So the project is more of a when and not if.

I am now trying to get a new chain up and I am testing alot of things right now as I want a solid chain.
p.s: If you are reading this and you are a blockchain dev, you are welcome to join us.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:49:23 PM

That's just great! Thx a lot for that update and I hope development is working out well.

Sadly I haven't got a single bit of experience with development at all. Wish I found the time to learn to program, but you know how it goes... It could be a good idea though to bump your old post here. I've been following your story from around the very first day and I hope you'll find a new boost soon as well as some extra hands to help you out!

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 10:49:44 AM

https://kb.securypto.io/securypto-reborn/

New Direction

In de past couple of months it has been quiet around the project but in the silence we have keep working on both the Blockchain and he DigiSafeGuard app.

The new DigiSafeGuard app update will be released in the next coupe of weeks and can be downloaded at Google Pay Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.securypto.dsgv1 as usual. This version have many bugs update and some new futures, sending encrypted voice messages are now also a reality and can be used in the app! Also the integrated crypto wallet is in the last testing phase. All your feedback’s have helped us to improve the DSG, Thanks for that!

Back to the Securypto Blockchain…. As you probably know because of the zerocoin vulnerability we had to look for other alternatives for the privacy protocol. This had a huge impact on many zerocoin based blockchains and lucky for us as we were still in the testchain it didn’t cause any problems beside that we did lose a lot of development time as we had to start all over on many aspects of the chain. As you have read in our last news update we are planning to implement the new protocol and the Sapling protocol from PIVX will be integrated in Securypto Blockchain once PIVX testing are done. As PIVX is currently testing the same protocol on their chain its not wise for us to switch to the mainnet before we can be sure of a solid base. However the testnet V4 has just been launched and you can download the new Securypto wallet to test the network.

John McAfee

John Mcfee was until recently an advisor of the Securypto project and it was nice to have him on board as it did give us some attention in the beginning, however on the other hand we have noticed that he gives an negative image to the project as he doesn’t exactly have the right image for a serious project like Securypto what results in some cases investors and community holding back because of his involvement even tough his involvement was limited to marketing promotions and he didn’t had any influence about the direction of DigiSafeGuard or Securypto in any way. Beside his negative image he have started asking for ridicules amounts of SCU coins for his tweets that just wasn’t worth it. I am sure there are enough crypto projects out there that would love to have him on board and they are willing to sacrifice ridicules amounts of coins what actually belongs to the community, but we are not! We take the responsibility to manage the securypto foundation coins seriously and we don’t sprinkle Securypto coins around like water. As for this we have decided to remove him as an advisor from the Securypto team.

ICO & IEO

When we started the Securypto project we couldn’t dream of what we have accomplished so far. Many bigger projects having huge funds still haven’t deliver anything after their ICO’s. We have already our own testnet and also published the DigiSafeGuard app that has now downloaded by 1000+ on Google play and we still receive many daily feedback’s from people all over the world using DSG app. This has been a huge push for us to keep working on the project.

Last time in Dec 2018 we were getting ready to launch an ICO, however we have canceled the ICO on time as it was exactly at the same time of the hardest crypto crash in the history! So it wasn’t wise to proceed when every crypto coin including bitcoin was falling hard to the point that not just bitcoin but entire crypto was getting a big question mark. We decided to keep working on the project and I (Sam Nokati) agreed to fund the project as far and as long as I can. Other devs also agreed to keep working on Securypto without any payments. This huge effort and sacrifice also includes the entire Securypto team that has been stay with this project for the last 3 years. But now we have got to the point that we do need the funds not just for further development but also advertising and exchange listing and both are not cheap. For this we are going to start a fund raising and we have to decide as a community how we are going to keep supporting Securypto. The crypto markt is now in the rise again and we should take this chance to put the Securypto in the top list of cryptos where it belongs. At the time of writing we are in serious negotiations by different exchanges for an IEO. Till that time and before the exchange listing SCU Tokens can be purchased from the ICO contract at a lower price as mentioned on the Securypto website.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:40:28 PM

New Direction

In de past couple of months it has been quiet around the project but in the silence we have keep working on both the Blockchain and he DigiSafeGuard app.

(...)

Thanks for the update. I don't have to tell you that there's always a lot of negativity surrounding any project, coming from people who don't really care about the project but only care about free money. You simply check your - or any - Telegram account to find "when exchange" and "project dead" posts, to know what I'm talking about.

All projects in the past have proven that patience is key, and that (continued) development is the only thing that matters to become successful. Maybe it's time you posted some screenshots and more photos about your progress to raise interest (again) in the SCU and DSG projects.

I support your policy of "first a product, then an exchange" from the very beginning and hope you'll find the time, energy and courage to continue development.

As for the new testnet: can we simply update the existing wallet, or is it necessary to re-download the entire program?

Thx!

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 04:46:35 PM

New Direction

(...)

Thanks for the update. I don't have to tell you that there's always a lot of negativity surrounding any project, coming from people who don't really care about the project but only care about free money. You simply check your - or any - Telegram account to find "when exchange" and "project dead" posts, to know what I'm talking about.

All projects in the past have proven that patience is key, and that (continued) development is the only thing that matters to become successful. Maybe it's time you posted some screenshots and more photos about your progress to raise interest (again) in the SCU and DSG projects.

I support your policy of "first a product, then an exchange" from the very beginning and hope you'll find the time, energy and courage to continue development.

As for the new testnet: can we simply update the existing wallet, or is it necessary to re-download the entire program?

Thx!

You need to download entry new wallet and the chain... But just wait a week or 2.

Also thanks for supporting us for so long.... The positive side is that almost everyone that is still in our telegram channel is a old school diehard crypto fan and like the project one way or another. There are still alot of pump&dump guys but the majority that have been stayed with us are reall supporters like your self.

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 08:07:17 PM

No nodes ?

testchain is getting restarted now, so try over couple of days.
Remember that coins on the current testchain dont hav any value. Its a test chain for development proposes.

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 10:38:00 PM

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:18:04 PM

So if trading starts soon, does this mean that the testing period is over soon? I'm a bit surprised now, since development has been suspended (or at least at a low level) for quite some time, and now all of a sudden trading is on the way.

Just wondering.

nokati

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 01:47:21 PM

it wasn’t suspended, but we needed Sapling protocol from PIVX and that will get implemented by the end of the year like PIVX. After IEO & exchange MainNet get launched and you can start a MasterNode or stake your coins for revenue.
IEO is now open for the funding so anyone that still want to get on board this is the chance. Once we have the funds, tokens can get traded on the exchanges Bilaxy and Uniswap.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:21:01 PM

So if trading starts soon, does this mean that the testing period is over soon? I'm a bit surprised now, since development has been suspended (or at least at a low level) for quite some time, and now all of a sudden trading is on the way.

Just wondering.
I was also surprised after years of silence now they are up again and with already trading in exchanges,  cause i still got some coins on thier panel which im hoping i will benefit from it after years of waiting.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 03:17:15 PM

Friendly suggestion: not sure if the website is still up to date and if your bounties / job offers are still active:

https://www.securypto.io/bountys/

If so, it might be interesting to put a thread in the Bounty section to attract some people, and it'd get you some extra visibility as well.

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:44:50 PM

Friendly suggestion: not sure if the website is still up to date and if your bounties / job offers are still active:

If so, it might be interesting to put a thread in the Bounty section to attract some people, and it'd get you some extra visibility as well.

We may consider it, but in meanwhile there has been more attentions by media releases like

https://news.bitcoin.com/rise-of-the-underdog-securypto-takes-off-as-investors-scramble-to-get-on-board/

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:19:32 AM

We may consider it, but in meanwhile there has been more attentions by media releases like

https://news.bitcoin.com/rise-of-the-underdog-securypto-takes-off-as-investors-scramble-to-get-on-board/

Looking great! Haven't been on the Telegram for a while. New smartphone and I never really cared to re-install it, but I will, to remain posted.

Am I able to download the new wallet + chain in the meantime?

I was also surprised after years of silence now they are up again and with already trading in exchanges,  cause i still got some coins on thier panel which im hoping i will benefit from it after years of waiting.

Don't forget to over-exaggerate a bit. You're probably mixing up your own years of not caring, with Securypto's less than a year of silence on this forum (but not on Telegram).

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 11:49:07 AM

To be honest I am not counting on people on this form. 99% are bountyhunters, specially alt altcoin section , so 0 investment or real involvement expected from them.
Most of altcoin postings here that do get bump are paid  Grin I get daily mails from some different marketing groups offering bumps and active bitcointalk posting for x amount of btc... But I prefer less postings but when something get posted here is from real users of the app or the blockchain or investors. So no "going to the moon" bullshit postings every 5 minutes.

Funny thing is that everyone complain about to many scams and BS project that don’t even have a plan let alone a working product raising $$$$ and yet there is one real project here ready to take off. We have already listed the coins and trading will be open at the end of IEO. Thats when most will think ..... DAMN I have missed the boat again Wink

Good news is, that everyone that are still on the telegram channel (+3k users) are real diehard supporter and not paid to shill user or fake accounts like many others.

ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 04:56:53 AM

To be honest I am not counting on people on this form. 99% are bountyhunters, specially alt altcoin section , so 0 investment or real involvement expected from them.
Most of altcoin postings here that do get bump are paid  Grin I get daily mails from some different marketing groups offering bumps and active bitcointalk posting for x amount of btc... But I prefer less postings but when something get posted here is from real users of the app or the blockchain or investors. So no "going to the moon" bullshit postings every 5 minutes.

Funny thing is that everyone complain about to many scams and BS project that don’t even have a plan let alone a working product raising $$$$ and yet there is one real project here ready to take off. We have already listed the coins and trading will be open at the end of IEO. Thats when most will think ..... DAMN I have missed the boat again Wink

Good news is, that everyone that are still on the telegram channel (+3k users) are real diehard supporter and not paid to shill user or fake accounts like many others.

what about promoting it on twitter?
with this uniswap & defi craze lately, a lot of people (old and new) in cryptostwitter are willing to throw large amount of money on a project, and i think it would be wise for securypto to take part in it if you really want to see some people throwing money instead of bountyhounters expecting free coin.
just be careful in selecting people to promote it, some of them are meh.
nokati

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 08:10:03 AM

what about promoting it on twitter?
with this uniswap & defi craze lately, a lot of people (old and new) in cryptostwitter are willing to throw large amount of money on a project, and i think it would be wise for securypto to take part in it if you really want to see some people throwing money instead of bountyhounters expecting free coin.
just be careful in selecting people to promote it, some of them are meh.

We are now putting a bigger marketing campaign together including some good YouTube influncers and extra press releases to bigger news sites. So far its working and both more visitors and investors are getting in, its good to see al that had work is starting to pays off and project is getting more attraction Smiley
But indeed twitter needs extra attention too...

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 11:18:48 AM

Another big news site posting about Securypto! Wink

https://www.newsbtc.com/sponsored/anonymous-encrypted-data-exchange-blockchain-securyptos-ieo-gets-off-to-a-flying-start/

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 02:05:27 AM

Good for securypto, hopefully that news will bring investors into securypto. Hoping for the successful launch.

friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:39:26 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 02:55:37 PM by friends1980

Since I've been a supporter and contributor for a long time now, I suppose I don't have to clarify I'm saying this with all due respect, but sponsored content is not exactly what people on this forum will be sold on (maybe elsewhere, but not here).

You'll need to show and promote results of the development and probably have an active bounty campaign, otherwise the exchange launch will go largely unnoticed.

edit: but since you're not really counting on this forum, my remarks are supposedly irrelevant, just wanted to give you my point of view...

nokati

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 06:02:10 AM

Bitboy Crypto talking about Securypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McgfSKl0L8&feature=youtu.be&t=430

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 01:59:14 AM

Seems a coin with nice marketing. Where is the airdrop? Smiley
nokati

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 08:35:13 AM

Seems a coin with nice marketing. Where is the airdrop? Smiley

No airdrop, You can get the coin from the crowdsale address and trading will be started in January on bilaxy (already listed) & uniswap exchange.

To buy SCU, send your ETH to the Crowdsale ETH contract address. For example after sending 1 ETH you will receive X amount of SCU Tokens depending of the round rate  automatically back to your ETH address. Remember to set your Gaslimit to 100000 and Gwei to 50 if you get “out of gas” error.

Minimum purchase is 0.001 ETH.
Hardcap = 300ETH.

Send your ETH to this address to buy SCU Tokens.
0x8406E74C04c4A65ED02A3dE2eC6500D412602aC7

waya

Activity: 576

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 08:18:43 PM

Hello All,

I would like to wish all in the community a Happy Thanksgiving.  I can not wait for markets to open so we can trade in January.  I in particular look forward to trading this token on Uniswap.  Should be great!!

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
sherstyukovalena

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:21:50 PM

I have read your long story, every project may experience all different kinds of challenges.
I'll follow up with you guys
nokati

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 10:12:44 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2021, 10:25:03 PM by nokati

To all who believe in Securypto and continue to express your amazing support for the SCU token sale, as a show of our tremendous appreciation, we are going ahead of schedule with our token listing. Bilaxy is a world-class digital asset trading platform and we are proud to be listed on such a reputable exchange. For the DEX supporters, we have selected UniSwap, the leading decentralized permissionless exchange.

Bilaxy
https://bilaxy.com/trade/SCU_ETH

Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 09:42:28 PM

-snip-

To all who believe in Securypto and continue to express your amazing support for the SCU token sale, as a show of our tremendous appreciation, we are going ahead of schedule with our token listing. Bilaxy is a world-class digital asset trading platform and we are proud to be listed on such a reputable exchange. For the DEX supporters, we have selected UniSwap, the leading decentralized permissionless exchange.

Bilaxy

Uniswap
https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0x8b8d971c8bc37f65a93c4609644fef0590af2fc7

Dextools
https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x6e292e56a71026c5056371ef8d26b29fd5692e6d

and now i see securypto added on coinmarketcap list too
but, only tradeable on uniswap, i hope the SCU team will contact coinmarketcap to the other exchange in the market list of SCU
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/securypto/markets/

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nokati

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 10:24:27 PM

For now you can only trade on the bilaxy

About uniswap;
As previously mentioned in our telegram group planning was to start bilaxy exchange for trading and once demand grows to open uniswap, but as some community members requested we have opened the uniswap trading earlier this week. However as expected this caused a huge gap in price between uniswap and bilaxy causing some taking advantage of the huge gap to buy low at Bilaxy and selling it on uniswap. This doesn't do any good to the sustainability of the token. In order to keep the integrity of the coin and the project, we have decided to support Bilaxy first as planned before and will start a buy and burn round on bilaxy. It is always good to have a nice and healthy growth, and we will always put the integrity of the coin and project first as that is the only healthy way ensuring the growth & value on long term before adding extra exchanges. We have said this before and we will say it again... we are not a pump and dump project and we will try to protect every single member of our community against this. We love you and your support and keep an eye out on the developments as we are working around the clock. Focus of Securypto team will be developing the DigiSafeGuard next app update, supporting bilaxy exchange and marketing rounds to bring awareness.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: