Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform  (Read 16140 times)
koin_34

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

Now it is evenly distributed to almost all countries about artificial intelligence technology and WebSpaceX starts by analyzing your data ... hoping this project can benefit everyone who needs

Hey, man, I totally agree with you. Artificial intelligence is now used in almost all areas. The Webspacex platform has collected a lot of things in daily life under a platform. With Webspacex, everything will be very practical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

Now it is evenly distributed to almost all countries about artificial intelligence technology and WebSpaceX starts by analyzing your data ... hoping this project can benefit everyone who needs
this project will definitely provide many benefits for the present and future, all the teams involved here will always try to give their best.
we'll see later on January 1, whether the token sale will end well, the bonus offered is 30%,
hopefully investors can be interested

We see a lot of scam projects. But this project is very different from the others. Why would they keep evolving even if it was scam? I watched the WebSpaceX Webmaster Tools application video. It will provide convenience for people working in this area. Everything is at hand. I think they're going to get the cap they're targeting in the ICO sales.
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 06:51:19 PM by daggez

this project will definitely provide many benefits for the present and future, all the teams involved here will always try to give their best.
we'll see later on January 1, whether the token sale will end well, the bonus offered is 30%,
hopefully investors can be interested

👏👍
tallbutshort54

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

I see a lot of community support here. The idea is really good and promising.
But it must be admitted that work in the field of artificial inlectlect requires a lot of effort and time, and always has competition. But i sees the team  aptimism and enthusiasm, while at the same time there is no lack of awareness of reality, which will allow them stronger, to stand on their feet. It seems that there is everything for a good start.

I'm sure that if they have success some big AI technology company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.

Yes, the perspective may be varied. I still think that doing this is rather difficult. I don't want to look too skeptical, and really want the team to succeed. Here will be interesting to look at the development.
I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up!

In 10 days, sales will be launched soon, uniquely private sale and presale are not planned,
and KYC is also not required, this may be a concern for new investors, and as less convincing,

There are people who have a little bit of stress because they are afraid that they will steal their credentials and pass the frauds in different places, dangerous to give credentials

And this is not groundless. There have been instances of the sale of personal data, and the subsequent use of this. What can bring many problems to the true owner of the data.
Therefore, I think that this is a very good decision on the part of the team that can attract more attention from investors.

Dude, I definitely agree with you on this. 👍 Crypto means privacy. I respect this decision of the team. I heard from a friend that personal data was sold and used for other purposes later. Many investors are think with the non-KYC project, because they want their identity not to be deciphered.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I see a lot of community support here. The idea is really good and promising.
But it must be admitted that work in the field of artificial inlectlect requires a lot of effort and time, and always has competition. But i sees the team  aptimism and enthusiasm, while at the same time there is no lack of awareness of reality, which will allow them stronger, to stand on their feet. It seems that there is everything for a good start.

I'm sure that if they have success some big AI technology company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.

Yes, the perspective may be varied. I still think that doing this is rather difficult. I don't want to look too skeptical, and really want the team to succeed. Here will be interesting to look at the development.
I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up!

In 10 days, sales will be launched soon, uniquely private sale and presale are not planned,
and KYC is also not required, this may be a concern for new investors, and as less convincing,

There are people who have a little bit of stress because they are afraid that they will steal their credentials and pass the frauds in different places, dangerous to give credentials

And this is not groundless. There have been instances of the sale of personal data, and the subsequent use of this. What can bring many problems to the true owner of the data.
Therefore, I think that this is a very good decision on the part of the team that can attract more attention from investors.

Dude, I definitely agree with you on this. 👍 Crypto means privacy. I respect this decision of the team. I heard from a friend that personal data was sold and used for other purposes later. Many investors are think with the non-KYC project, because they want their identity not to be deciphered.

if the project is true and has an office, I don't think KYC is a problem because the office can be reported if they misuse the identity, but for the WebspaceX I feel great, without KYC it's a good thing for the future

The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

That project will create an objective structure by publishing real data through the data analysis system via Android, iOS and web platforms. The latest video was an informative video. This project is managed by an experienced team. I'm gonna evaluate their bonus in the ICO process.
daggez

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

That project will create an objective structure by publishing real data through the data analysis system via Android, iOS and web platforms. The latest video was an informative video. This project is managed by an experienced team. I'm gonna evaluate their bonus in the ICO process.

Obviously, after seeing this video my confidence increased. The team is working well. If they provide the necessary benefits to this project, the name of the project will be easily heard. I'm likely to buy an amount wspx token at Ico.
tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

WebSpaceX is one of my favorite projects. This project is unique , so I think they can make the project as interesting as possible and I think it will be very supportive for this project in the future. This project is very popular in Artificial Intelligence Platform. ICO should not forget the 30% bonus in first week. I'll definitely consider it. Probably I will buy it as soon as ICO starts.
koin_34

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

WebSpaceX is one of my favorite projects. This project is unique , so I think they can make the project as interesting as possible and I think it will be very supportive for this project in the future. This project is very popular in Artificial Intelligence Platform. ICO should not forget the 30% bonus in first week. I'll definitely consider it. Probably I will buy it as soon as ICO starts.
Yeah. I saw that this project was the first in this field. So I looked at the project's whitepaper and website. They're doing their jobs good for now.
byzodiac

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

I came across the that project coincidentally on youtube. I checked the smart contract at GitHub. This smart contract is very professionally at it. I hope they do a good job. Soon they will announce a lot of update. They shared a video about demo applications. The team stands in your word. The team is really doing their job good. I'm looking forward to the launch of the ICO.
tallbutshort54

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

I came across the that project coincidentally on youtube. I checked the smart contract at GitHub. This smart contract is very professionally at it. I hope they do a good job. Soon they will announce a lot of update. They shared a video about demo applications. The team stands in your word. The team is really doing their job good. I'm looking forward to the launch of the ICO.

A unique project that can be assessed.
tinywestler

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

Hey, man, I totally agree with you. Artificial intelligence is now used in almost all areas. The Webspacex platform has collected a lot of things in daily life under a platform. With Webspacex, everything will be very practical.

I'm sure they're gonna do this. I don't think there will be software problems. I like the demo application video. The scam will provide evidence that it is not.
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

The team is doing well for now. I was impressed to see them keep their promise. My trust in this team has doubled. Many investors will evaluate this project.
When the ICO starts, I will consider the 7 ETHs remaining in this project. The whales who see this project will definitely join the ICO. The project is very good. The ICO selling price can only be taken because the 10 satoshi is very cheap.
byzodiac

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

The team is doing well for now. I was impressed to see them keep their promise. My trust in this team has doubled. Many investors will evaluate this project.
When the ICO starts, I will consider the 7 ETHs remaining in this project. The whales who see this project will definitely join the ICO. The project is very good. The ICO selling price can only be taken because the 10 satoshi is very cheap.

The last 2 days. Let's see how the whales will take this project. I have 4.5 ETH in my wallet for the WSPX. With this project I can make $ 5000 for $ 500. The team will achieve this in a professional way.
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project WebSpaceX to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/wspx
daggez

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

The last 2 days. Let's see how the whales will take this project. I have 4.5 ETH in my wallet for the WSPX. With this project I can make $ 5000 for $ 500. The team will achieve this in a professional way.

Supporting this wonderful project with artificial intelligence will affect many investors. The future is artificial intelligence. With the WebSpaceX App we will have the most accurate information.
tinywestler

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Supporting this wonderful project with artificial intelligence will affect many investors. The future is artificial intelligence. With the WebSpaceX App we will have the most accurate information.

I've researched the project a lot. I liked the road map. I just have a few questions about the webspacex application. Do you think we will pay for the application? Or will the application be completely free ? Do you have an answer?
daggez

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

I've researched the project a lot. I liked the road map. I just have a few questions about the webspacex application. Do you think we will pay for the application? Or will the application be completely free ? Do you have an answer?

I think they'll make it free. In the future I think the app can be purchased with money, but will be made free to hear the name of the application in the first place. Of course this is my idea.
tinywestler

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

I think they'll make it free. In the future I think the app can be purchased with money, but will be made free to hear the name of the application in the first place. Of course this is my idea.

I can see a lot of potential in this. Very few hours left for the ICO to begin. Let's see, I think that it will succeed. Good luck!
tallbutshort54

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

I can see a lot of potential in this. Very few hours left for the ICO to begin. Let's see, I think that it will succeed. Good luck!

Problems with the use of analysis platform and freelance payment are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: