Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hard dump=hard bounce?  (Read 1976 times)
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

This was due to the fall of bitcoin. And bitcoin fell in turn because of the hard fork of bitcoin cash. It's all one man's fault !
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

What i get from an expert for me is this hard dump are the process of circulations from volatile situation in every market, but another things is happening that is the final results from every ico that presenting the future of cryptocurrency, the blockchained and the platforms hold it.

Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

every day we fool ourselves. The bull is coming, the bull is coming, the bull is coming. But the bull never comes. We are always in bear season since February. This is very bad . I don't know what to do
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.
I believe that after this rapid decline, we won't be able to see again ETH $ 200. Everyone said when BTC fell to $ 10000 that there will be growth again. But in the end, what we are seeing? A smooth decline to the levels of last year. Don't wait for growth and it will surely come.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

I think this might be one sign for the existing bull run scenario to start soon. before there is a pump usually the price will go down.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

I believe that after this rapid decline, we won't be able to see again ETH $ 200. Everyone said when BTC fell to $ 10000 that there will be growth again. But in the end, what we are seeing? A smooth decline to the levels of last year. Don't wait for growth and it will surely come.
maybe this is the last cheap price.in future we will not see this price anymore.after several months we are on bearish trend, maybe begining of 2019 all cryptocurrency price recovered again.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

Dont worry good news comming soon. This is a nature of cryptocurrency market. I last year was faced this situation. Anyway ens of year or middle of next year all top coin prices will be up again.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

In the forex or stock market having AN quality to be oversold or overbought can build the investors, traders and even brokers do one thing concerning the value dump or pump that happen over that quality in order that they'll have an impact over the value, but i feel it's not identical with cryptocurrency because the costs ar terribly volatile thanks to that reality the the quality is wide unfold through out the planet. What {we can|we can|we are able to} hope for is that the dump that happen will indicate one thing smart.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

Now such severe dumps of the market just tell us that all odd people are "thrown out" of this "train" and we will be waiting for the previous levels for long. The reversal might be in the middle of this December or the next one!

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

Logically, that should happened, however, this year a lot of things has changed. Usually we should expect a few bounce but its not happening because investors are still very reluctant. Although is a good buying opportunity, majority doesn't have that mindset because we're simply in the bear market. So I would say that the bulls is still not around the corner so don't expect them not this year though. You just have to look at 2019 and be optimistic that it will be the year when the market started to recover everything what we have lost.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

What balance are you talking about? After each hard downfalls follows the reversal, and that's ok. It's bad that this reversal doesn't compensate even a part of the losses pushing the market down! There'll be another downfall, I guess.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Let's just hope that after this continuous market downtrend, something positive will help the majority of cryptos to recover. The trend this year made the market value of cryptos to fell at their deepest resulting to huge profit loss for the investors. Investors are now struggling due to the negative market scenario which pushes them to sell out of panic, which is an unnecessary thing to do with your investments.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

I don't see the relation between hard dump abd the bull run. I cannot see any signs of bull run as of the moment. The recovery is too hard for crypto and so as the bull run. Having a decrease is more likely than recovery and it could be a bad thing for crypto. A lot big investors dunped their coin the moment they have chance that is why it keeps failong everytime the market recovers.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

I don't know, but I think the harder pump is, the harder dump is.
So we had a sky rocket of ethereum from 1$ to 1400 and there is a big dump like 90%
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

Nearly everyone says we need a collapse to rise again. Perhaps this dump is a precursor to the rise. Market needs to recover. Hopefully bull starts soon.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

inthink that we have to admit tat soem bounty campaign were jot created to win but just to collect money from peopel
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:30:29 AM

It is a perfect window for a possible hard bounce. Since many investors are accumulating from the loss of the ethereum price to buy more and just waiting for it to recover and try to sell them. Really easy profit for investing at low and selling at high.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:36:17 AM

A bounce, after a huge drop, is imminent. We just don't know when and how "high" the dead cat bounce will be  Grin.

I think it will take next year or 2 years before we see the horns of the bull again. But then again, this is crypto, we'll never really know.  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

in my opinion, the red market all day indicates a big pump that will occur. but a bull run may not occur this year if in December it hasn't started to rise.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

in my opinion, the red market all day indicates a big pump that will occur. but a bull run may not occur this year if in December it hasn't started to rise.
it is the hope of people who are still holding their assets now. honestly I also hope that it will happen at the end of this year, because I am also still holding some bitcoin, and eth assets. but at this time it is uncertain when the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: