Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hard dump=hard bounce?  (Read 1971 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

I also believe if there is hard dump after there should be hard pump. But with this market condition i afraid about it. Still market is  finding the bottom. everything is upon to traders mind.
there is no need to impose, because all of that will certainly have its own time, when it's time to fall and when to wake up again, the most important and we have to prepare is the moment to invest in the price of coins that are on this floor

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.
I believe that this is just a great opportunity to purchase cryptocurrencies for investors.

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I think yes, yesterday I read an article on one of website that stating if crypto prices will not high rise before a hard dump occurs, even though a few days ago hard dump had occurred but it seems the trend will not change in the near future considering the christmas and new year are imminent

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

Because of the volatility there is no proper chart navigation each aspects is essentially needed to know whether it will go down or up in the coming days, I've read a chart that says it will be consistent and will eventually fall but I didn't thought that it will happen sooner than expected, I didn't hear any news about possibility of ETH going down but it still did and did it hard.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

For me i just merely hope that the price will soon bounce up again, to stop the worry that many people has suffer in this bear market.
I think stopping everyone worries could help the market to recover since there will be less people who sold their coins out of panic attack.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

We really dont know if this is the last time that the market will drop hard all I know is for every nose dive of any market there is a big possibility that It will also reverse back to itself and goes up.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

It is hard to determine of where this market will going as we have in this situation before since December 2017 that since that time the market has a huge dump but it never bounce back until today therefore there is nothing we can do but to hope that the bullish market will come as we are already in the tip of waiting for this bearish market to end.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Yes, many projects have failed. They have been dumped from the day they went to the exchange, and I think most of the price of altcoins is not yet at its lowest point, including Ethereum, Ethereum is not impossible below $100.
betece777

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

I think this is because the impact of bitcoin cash separating from my bitcoin with bitcoin cash is no longer using bitcoin technology starting on 15 November 2018 so this can't be traded because this price of ethereum has also dropped in recent days.
and there are some coins that are not affected by the decline in the price of bitcoins such as XP which continues to grow around 4% for the positive
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

Frankly speaking, it is hard to say whether bull is coming because of this dip. Bitcoin price went down $700 within 30mins, but there aren’t any fuds. I guess we have to monitor the market further.

I have the same feeling with this latest big dip on the whole cryptocurrency market. The thing is that there is no strong basis for this dip unlike last year where we can easily ascribed any development so something. All we can hope is that this can be a good sign that a big bull run is imminent. I am still hopeful and have not lost general confidence on the cryptocurrency market. Things can soon be rosy if not towards the end of the year than we can expect that in 2019.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

If bull approaching the market should slowly increasing, but looks like difficult to bounce back because of that hard dump, well 1 month to go before end of the year hope they will increase.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

a shocking event when everyone speculated that it would happen in the end of the year, it happened that hard dumb against bitcoin was followed by all coins, many people were frustrated with the market so they sold cheap prices, but I still believe in cryptocurrency and there will be solutions to solve this problem.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

isn't the price of ethereum suda really falling right now? Will this continue to fall at the price of $ 100?
do we have to wait for prices to fall very hard to see market prices recover?
even if the altcoin has reached its lowest price, it will require a long time to recover
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

indeed to stay calm in this condition is very difficult for me personally.
but whatever happens I will remain hold.
it is clear that the market is very volatile and very vulnerable at this time.
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

we cannot predict ethereum prices correctly. like what happened since the beginning of the year, when everyone in the crypto community hoped that a hard dump would have a positive effect in the future, in fact it hasn't been seen yet. ETH needs to restore their position in terms of their existence and trust in the eyes of investors and traders. only then can we discuss the prediction of a hard bounce in the future.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

In my little understanding of dump and bull; were there is no dump there aren't going to be a bull, so, the probability of see a bull run is eminent to the community. The dumped of four days ago was just too much and other negative news that happen to the market; cause the market to bleed but there is a good news, bull run is at hand!!.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Well, eth fell very much after the beginning of the year and this week too. But after a strong fall is usually growth. In December we will find out what will happen to the market, then in January there will be a fall because there will be holidays. Many will simply relax and will not go to the exchange.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

No one can predict a 100% what is going to be the next thing. But everyone is hoping for great things to come and that is a bull market. Right now, people should keep on focusing on investing in great ICOs and coins since the market right now is still red.

dio1715

Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

It can mean anything. It is very difficult today to assume in which direction the market will go. Perhaps we still do not understand the horror on the threshold of which we stand. Too optimistic market sentiment. Many believe in rapid growth. This may be a mistake.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

Well, eth fell very much after the beginning of the year and this week too. But after a strong fall is usually growth. In December we will find out what will happen to the market, then in January there will be a fall because there will be holidays. Many will simply relax and will not go to the exchange.
Last year the holidays not strongly affect rates of cryptocurrencies. The main thing that December has been the growth . I think market sentiment will continue in the future. It seems to me that until there is positive news for global growth can be expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: