Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hard dump=hard bounce?  (Read 1971 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

I think not really, if the cryptocurrencies lose too much it doesn't mean that it will rise in the same way as it lose. The only thing I know that can influence the growth of the market is the investors and the HODLing of the cryptocurrencies that we have.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Maybe, the market will return very quickly to the previous place and that's why market has come down so fast. But it is still not right to say, we have to wait till December. Then we can understand the situation of market .

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

I consider several planes to analyze and select my actions.
In addition to the current recession, it is necessary to look at the overall world economy, which heralded the upcoming crisis. During the economic crisis, cryptocurrency will grow in value, due to its attractiveness as an investment in currency depreciation. Hence the current drawdown.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

i was also searching for the news on the telegram channals but there was nothing but they named it "correction" and i don't know why there was any need of the market correction and what this correction is all about. It is really hard to predict that either bull are approaching to the market or not but bears are pretty much strong

For a market that has been touted to be experiencing a 'correction' for over 9 months now, that excuse for the crash doesn't hold water one bit. The market is grossly manipulated and it's almost impossible to say the bull run is approaching as we've equally been hearing the same thing any there is a major dump like the current one

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

now it's just a dump. Perhaps all this is happening before some very good news that would pump the price very fast. perhaps already this year the price of ETH will reach $ 500 and bitcoin 10.000 dollars

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

More chances for a new reversal of the market soon. But we can not exclude the possibility that the fall will continue.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

It's not just Eth. All the coins are bleeding. I think the market is still on the downward trend. We may be too optimistic about the crypto market this year. The bear market will be a long process.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

It is possible,  this event might probably an attempt to bleed the cryptocurrency market before pushing the price up.  Meaning, manipulators wanted to get the best out of the bear market before the bull market come in.  We had seen this kind of scenario several times so I guess all we have to do is to wait and see what will happen next.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

As for the bull, I very much doubt something, as it seems to me, the growth of the market will not be soon!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

No assurance that the price will hard bounce after it fall. I just observed that the price can easily go down and it takes days to rise higher. We just need to be vigilant on the market as what was the reason on this dump.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

This is not the right time to draw conclusion, because anything might happen after wards. Cryptocurrency is volatile, just as we have seen it fall so easily, so also can it rise easily, yet i would say we can hardly tell what will happen next.
At a point after which my attention was called to the fall by a friend a mine, i was now wondering what the cause could be, but i am not perturbed, because i understand what i am into.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

There will be a big bounce after a massive dump in the market.
It will soon rise in the chart few days from now.
Have you seen the chart past years? massive fall will result to a great bull run.
This will happen before the year ends.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I think the drop in exchange rates is a stepping stone for the reconstruction of the cryptocurrency market in December. I have always believed in the cryptocurrency market since I began to know about it. The downside on the exchange rate is that panic seller, and the stock market is worse than ever.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

That is why I always mention that Ethereum is only good for long term hodl. The price keeps on dropping and we still haven't gotten a price were in Ethereum can stay at the price range. Without establishing a price, I will not recommend ethereum for short term hodl. There are a lot of coins that is worth our money like XRP. It will be a matter of time when XRP dethrone ETH again.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

I would like to see this BCH HARDFORK rubbish done with but as long as we are hostage to these arrogant and spoilt rich kids and miners, we will never see a good end to this bear market fiasco. I think a lot of people now will panic sell and exit crypto which is just what the institutions and big dogs want us to do, but believe me, many are steadfast and are holding strong and are going to buy up many of the cheap coins and tokens but my Wife says she will never purchase BCH or BAB, she detests the leaders that run it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Every single coin in the market were almost slit-drop. There is hard fork from Bitcoin Cash happening and I heard of this "war" or some sorts. I forgot what that article stated but worry not, since rebound shall happen after this issue. I am not quite surprised of this happening due to its stay around 6k lately.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

No real news sufficient to cause such a market swing. What has happened is that the support level that we've been riding on for a few weeks now has finally broken, and prices have fallen through. The question now is where we stabilise. If we don't quickly return to those previous support levels, then there is a good chance we'll go lower.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Frankly speaking, it is hard to say whether bull is coming because of this dip. Bitcoin price went down $700 within 30mins, but there aren’t any fuds. I guess we have to monitor the market further.
yes, that's right, I think this is the whale's act that caused panic towards other traders so they did panic sell in bulk. This is what makes prices drop dramatically in just a few minutes, I hope this does not last long and the market will recover again
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

I believe always we can see hard bounce after hard dumps. Because i think they are dumping btc hardly and they are trying to dump that very much. I dont believe there is some people and they are still selling their btc with 5.5k value. It doesnt seems me real. So ı can understand from these that is manipulation and they can not manipulate the market for long time i think.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Definitely, when there is a huge dump like this it is inevitable the price can't but bounce back, but i can't confidently says this is a bull signal but certainly there will be price surge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: