Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hard dump=hard bounce?  (Read 1969 times)
Insufficient (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

Frankly speaking, it is hard to say whether bull is coming because of this dip. Bitcoin price went down $700 within 30mins, but there aren’t any fuds. I guess we have to monitor the market further.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Oh terrible news, I just opened the market cap. That bitcoin, as usual, pulls the cryptocurrency to the bottom. Apparently a few scam projects brought money. Horror.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

In the forex or stock exchange having an asset to be oversold or overbought will make the investors, traders and even brokers do something about the price dump or pump that happen over that asset so that they can have a control over the price, however I think it is not the same with cryptocurrency as the prices are very volatile due to that fact the the asset is widely spread through out the world. What we can hope for is that the dump that happen will indicate something good.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

this dip is due to the fact the most investors don't want their money on a place where there is no profit at all.

Investors have taken out of the market almost 15 billion $ in just a 3 hour period. There will be no pump. Just a huge dump because there is no profit right now , not even for good traders.

market is dead. NO BOUNCE.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

i was also searching for the news on the telegram channals but there was nothing but they named it "correction" and i don't know why there was any need of the market correction and what this correction is all about. It is really hard to predict that either bull are approaching to the market or not but bears are pretty much strong

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

I did not hear any bad news that caused the market to fall like it is now. Everything went too fast and I lost 20% today, It seems that it continues to go down and may reach 5500$ today

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Not the thing. I guess it's now hard to recover from this hardest dump. What I see is, it will now take a very long time for it to recover and and it will take so much good news, updates and applications for it to happen.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

I think this decline is mainly driven by the hard fork Market of BCH. BCH hard forks are not sure whether they are successful. Wait for market stability to operate.

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Crypto world is not easy to stand for when you looking your coins double deeps. Today it makes me feel really bad, maybe worst days of my cripto experience last one year. I can not stand to see these rapid drops Sad

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I am losing the hope of seeing a bullish market in this year, but you idea can also be true. If ETH can lose 70 USD within one day, why can't it pump by 150 USD a day? Hope you are right and we will see another up move pretty soon.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

It is surely because some people need money for Black Friday on next week. Cryptos market looks very bad.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

There's been 3 scam ICOs in 3 days only. There may be more I dont know of. Says they are going to refund investors but its so clear they have reached softcap. Maybe investors are already losing trust on crypto and trying to withdraw funds as early as they can still recover. These actions of good projects ending on failures cause uncertainty. Hope before the year ends ethereum and btc will recover. So much for that high price predictions. A few notch higher is acceptable for me.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I have not heard or read any news that could trigger the dumping as well aside from the "Black Friday". Maybe people are just cashing out of necessity or just trying to invest somewhere else to gain profits rather than watch and wait at a stagnant cryptocurrency market. At this point, there's no clear sign of a hard bounce.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

I like to see this as a hard dump!
why? because i am a buyer at low and make it hold for good.
well if this will be right then it will be as good as again for just days!
that is why i want to be in this community!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

There's been 3 scam ICOs in 3 days only. There may be more I dont know of. Says they are going to refund investors but its so clear they have reached softcap. Maybe investors are already losing trust on crypto and trying to withdraw funds as early as they can still recover. These actions of good projects ending on failures cause uncertainty. Hope before the year ends ethereum and btc will recover. So much for that high price predictions. A few notch higher is acceptable for me.
Those ICO is not the reason for the price to crash this badly. Look at the price of bitcoin too. Almost 5 billion wiped off the market in less than an hour. I am not sure what has caused this, but pretty much sure that this is not the result of those ICO scams. Lets see what happens next. A quick recover or a further dump along with a long recovery period.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

I like to see this as a hard dump!
why? because i am a buyer at low and make it hold for good.
well if this will be right then it will be as good as again for just days!
that is why i want to be in this community!
Many very much hope that this falling market again means the bull is approaching, but I think it is not. The main thing now ie that there will be no sales due to panic, this will greatly aggravate the situation.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 06:02:56 PM by tomahawk9

It is very unlikely that a bull trend is coming just because of this dump. Bearish sentiment is surrounding the market, and this massive dump (if it continues) will only intensify that sentiment as there's not much in the horizon that can trigger a big rally. We're probably stagnate around the current prices for a bit longer, meaning that the bear market is far from over.

At least this dump is giving people the opportunity to buy cheap and accumulate, so there's that.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

I don't know what is going on, I woke up this morning and price was ok and next thing I know price dramatically went down.
Do we know what is the reason behind this?
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

One of the upcoming events is the launch of the Bakkt trading platform on December 12 of this year. This platform is for institutional investors, that is, for big money and most likely, if Bakkt is launched, the market will go up. Now we are seeing a fall, most likely this is due to the fact that someone wants to buy cheaper. Especially if you look at the BTC movement on the top 100 wallets, you can see that it is a big purchase. As for the ETH, then as always it is affected by the BTC movement. In any case, we will not constantly fall, there will definitely be another increase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: