Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin right now [Nov 14, 2018]  (Read 1126 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:29:56 AM

The Sharp fall in the market is so fast that it obvious bitcoin may not rise to the amount it close last year 2017 with because of the correct market condition. But the fact still remains that the market is going to recover as time goes on.
Did you actually hope that bitcoin is going to close at the similar price band as of 2017??

The stock market around the world (except few countries) dipped badly. Even though it doesn't have any apparent relation with the crypto market, but it seems like that same sentiment worked here as well.

I am unable to find any proper reason for this dip because all cryptos have fallen drastically. Did anyone find any proper reason why it is happening??
There is still a slight chance that Bitcoin might skyrocket again just like what happened last year but the chances are really if we expect an organic growth. The Bitcoin hype last year is really strong unlike today and it seems like a long bear market will occur if the price fall still continues.

I didn't find any bad news or FUD against Bitcoin recently and still, a free fall happened. Maybe this is a part of those manipulators group that when they all have the chance to earn a huge profit they will do an organized dumping activity that will cause the market to crash drastically just like what happened 2 days ago. Just like other people, I do believe that there are an organized group of whales behind this free fall. I feel sorry for those panic sellers who joined that dumping session they easily got eaten by those whales who manipulate the price of Crypto Currency in an ethical way. Cool
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

I don't think we will break $5,000. On that 10% or so chance that we do $4,000 should be the absolute floor.

No way in hell are we going near $1,000 again. There are simply too many people that got in over $10,000 and will double down on anything below $5,000 like mad men.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

Bitcoin is currently not what I expected, I had hoped and predicted that Bitcoin would rise dramatically like at the end of 2017, but in fact it dropped, I hope to stay calm and not sell at cheap prices now.
bako89

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

hope it goes up, i need it Shocked
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

There is nothing to be worried about, do not panic I thing I know is that bitcoin will survive it let's be patient

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

I think if bitcoin goes down this only temporarily, it seems that there really isn't any bad news that is happening, so this is a reasonable decline and still hope that this condition won't last long.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
damar09

Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

I'm not even joking:

I'm also not joking to see your gift post, and that is enough to make people lose a lot of money and can make traders stress

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:09:42 AM

The current Bitcoin market is unpredictable. I do not think it has such a sharp decline. Bitcoin has stuck in place for quite some time at around $ 6,000. It is too low compared to the price of about $ 20,000 as of 2017. There have been many predictions that Bitcoin will come back, I also believe in that. But now it makes me lose faith.
indeed, many predictions are wrong, don't be discouraged, this guy hasn't passed the end of the year, we hope there will be an increase, I think this causes people to panic in the current decline, so prices fall.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

I'm not even joking:

No matter what happened this past night came, the biggest concern that bitcoin's value dropped by less than 6k$ it was feared by other holders and traders that its probably the end of bitcoin that has fallen as far as which is not really the case. We only just need to be strong in our beliefs and increase our lanyards at the right time to sell the coins we hold that can get a great deal of profit later.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

nothing wrong with that. I think that this fall should have happened and such a scenario for experienced investors was predictable. be patient

You might think it's time to invest, buy a lot of bitcoins to make a profit, as current prices are falling Grin. Right now, collect as many Bitcoin coins to stay there, then be patient to get unexpected profits in the future. Just my idea. Smiley

Am I spamming? Report me!
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

I'm not even joking:

We have seen it before.. Have you seen it? I believe that you are new comer to the bitcoin market. When the markets falls down usually there would be rise again and you should know that. In your gif all i can understand that the bitcoin falls down and will fade away.. Come on, every market have the bad and the good days.. Just trust in the bitcoin or leave the market today..
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

It's better to be patient because there are still opportunities to get better prices later, this is not the end of bitcoin and make yourself calm.
For sure, in this status, if you are patient, you will win. Do not become a panic seller so soon.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

The crypto market is the freefall, not only bitcoin, but almost all coins experience and make panic, even today bitcoin is still declining, only being patient and waiting for the upcoming rise. Prepare ammunition to deal with the possibility.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

We have seen many of these happenings and see how bitcoins survive this event, so let's not lose hope because the price of bitcoin will increase and we will have more profit.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

yes the dropping price on the November 2018 is the second worst in this year, the first time is on march from $11K to $7000 and right now the price of bitcoin is drop again more and more

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

bitcoin is really down now compared to the beginning of 2018 bitcoin is at the top, I didn't expect that bitcoin will fall with time for almost a year, and no one can predict when the price of bitcoin will rise again because we are all looking forward here that.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:17 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 09:09:08 AM by Juggy777

bitcoin is really down now compared to the beginning of 2018 bitcoin is at the top, I didn't expect that bitcoin will fall with time for almost a year, and no one can predict when the price of bitcoin will rise again because we are all looking forward here that.

Hey the recent crash took place due to the civil war of Bitcoins cash, if you remember prior this bitcoin prices were stable for few months, it had found good resistance at 6k levels. I believe that bitcoin prices shall bounce back to 6k, and above levels very soon as the after effects of the war is slowly fading away. While it's true no one can predict it, we can be optimistic that the prices shall rally upwards soon.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

Not just Bitcoin decline that seems crypto entire crypto market decline. The value of Bitcoin at the moment makes many investors gradually lose confidence with it. I do not think Bitcoin will reach $ 10k later this year.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Isn't it obvious that the fall of bitcoin is due to people who sold their coins just to get the BCH fork?
This is the only reason i am looking for now.
there are many people who are looking for the airdrop os 2 BCH institute.
So no worries for me i thing, price will be back soon!
Compiler

Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

You're Jr.Member, I do not know if you have a lot in this crypto currency because I do not know you, but I assure you that it will not be like that in a month. The market is the same as last year, the same as ups and downs, it is repeating itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: