Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin right now [Nov 14, 2018]  (Read 1126 times)
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

The sharp dipping of Bitcoin is unexpected but inevitable because of it volatility. Even the the stock market fell deeply which is a clear indication that Bitcoin has the potentials to crumble our finances and equally can uphold the finances of any country if consider as a currency. Investor who are afraid of the sharp fall panicly sell off their asset (Bitcoin) to the whales, remember Bitcoin price will spring up again, HODL don't SELL. 
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

You're Jr.Member, I do not know if you have a lot in this crypto currency because I do not know you, but I assure you that it will not be like that in a month. The market is the same as last year, the same as ups and downs, it is repeating itself.
I think the market this year with a different year ago, we know that in the last year at the end of the year it was clear that the price was already high. but this year it was very difficult to rise even though it was nearing the end of the year. bitcoin is very difficult to predict the price, bitcoin can also change its price every year.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Apparently, this year is really a bad year for crypto. But for me personally, no matter how bad this year. I remain optimistic, sooner or later. This condition will turn around
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

I don't think we will break $5,000. On that 10% or so chance that we do $4,000 should be the absolute floor.

No way in hell are we going near $1,000 again. There are simply too many people that got in over $10,000 and will double down on anything below $5,000 like mad men.

Hopefully, nothing like that will happen. Bitcoin will stand and overcome all the difficulties. Its dominance is still close to 53%, and this gives  all of us the great hope that BTC will go to the Moon again.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Wow, Bitcoin really breaking my heart since January 2018. Even the recent dip isn't friendly at all. Guess we shouldn't expect much from Bitcoin this year anyways.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

November 14th is even better
Now Dec 13th and some days before has been far worst in the crypto history. Alot of red signals in the market pulling away investors and traders away from crypto.  What's the way forward, we just can't continue like this?.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

You know what good news is behind the price of bitcoin that continues to fall?

The good news is, you can buy bitcoin at a low price. Then what are you waiting for, buy some bitcoin now, but still pay attention to your finances.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

I'm not even joking:

The images show it literally happening right where the price of bitcoin is going down. As of now the price of bitcoin around $3400 and it seems that it might fall below $3000. Im so scare to that moment because it may lead the people to panic.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
trapatalce

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Well, it has corrected itself right now, it's kinda stable, but doesn't seem very trustable, I still wouldn't buy right now. Might go down again.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

its downfall is a factor to keep the bitcoin steady, but if you're a weak-minded investor you might want to compete with your capital to just get back to what's missing. and that's how you're surprised when the bitcoin returns at the right price, bitcoin will never fall forever it will rise soon and give us a huge market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

You know what good news is behind the price of bitcoin that continues to fall?
The good news is, you can buy bitcoin at a low price. Then what are you waiting for, buy some bitcoin now, but still pay attention to your finances.

People, who envy Bitcoin holders and traders spread the fake news about the coming death of BTC. Simply do not pay attention to these guys. Even if the current price of  this crypto is low, it will go up, and you will win.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

I'm not even joking:

Bitcoin is really going down and I think this same thing has happened before and I believe that bitcoin is going to recover in future. I have been advising people to keep holding because no matter the price you buy now you are going to sell in profit if you can keep them for long term.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

I'm not even joking:

Who will do joking when this involves our precious and hard earned money?you maybe serious thst time because this happens right now,when the pice of bitcoin drastically drops to below $3,500 for my learning that majoritybof people here didnt expect will happen.but i am sure in a couple of months or year you will reverse this photo to uptrend for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: