Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is falling !!  (Read 2135 times)
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

A market crash is surely bad news and you would hardly expect smiles from hodlers.
This is the nature of the Bitcoin market, volatility, it has been greatly reduced over the past months, with little market activity. That is one of the reason this crash is more sudden.

What do you think is responsible for the red market?

jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

No, I think it's the last falling in this year. 2-3 days and then we will go up. It's stupif to worry, you can't do anything now, The best advise it's just seat and wait 2 weeks.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

I understand that this fall provoked the fork and Roger Ver

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

A stable currency is a tether, as well as a dollar. And bitcoin is really a speculative tool.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??

Heard some rumours it caused by the btc miners move it's hash (or something like that i'm not really understand ) to bch.
So btc price fall down followed by other coins.
N-DEE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Well it's above support - let's see ...
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

A market crash is surely bad news and you would hardly expect smiles from hodlers.
This is the nature of the Bitcoin market, volatility, it has been greatly reduced over the past months, with little market activity. That is one of the reason this crash is more sudden.

What do you think is responsible for the red market?

Probably the same people that raised it last January.
ie: Goldman Sachs

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Not on Bitfinex. The lowest point there was 5862, which is above the 2018 low of 5755. All is fine if you ask me the bottom still holds.
I don't worry at all. Some people were saying that 5800 might not be the lowest point of this bear market and that there's a small chance of it going fo 4800 which would draw a perfect bottom according to fib lines, resistances and many other indicators. I don't think it will happen but most of us heard of this theory.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

its really bad day for us but bitcoin is long term investment.i think bitcoin price will go up within 2 or 3 days.
truly to say i also didnt expect todays price fall.

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Don't buy the FUD, buy cryptos instead. Use this opportunity to buy cryptos at a cheaper price and enjoy the Black Friday. Everyone can currently make a quick short profit, don't be lazy or you will end poor.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

I've witnessed worse than the current situation we have, it doesn't scares me anymore Grin. I know that it sounds overconfident but that's what I really feel. Just being honest.

Of course, I also hate every time btc's price decline. No one wants to see their savings declining too, right? So for that reason, the best thing we can do is to keep holding (or play more with the fluctuations if you're a trader). The concept is so simple, don't be scared and do not spend 'til the right time comes. Stay with this plan and for sure you'll never lose money.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Quite unfortunate Bitcoin price dropped today but I will take advantage of the situation and get some altcoins to make some quick and easy percentage profit.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1773

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Friend relax? this is something that can happen and is certain to happen to the market and investment, there are positive things that we can take from the events and the decline in the price of Bitcoin.
1. Buy as much as possible Bitcoin when it's cheap.
2. staying positive is not always like this, the wheels always rotate sometimes under sometimes above.
3. This is an opportunity for those who have the capital to invest in futures waiting for prices to rise again can make you laugh.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Though this situation is very pathetic regarding the current fall of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. At when i check the price of Bitcoin was $5,734.63 hope the market recover soon for a bull run. How are the mighty falling and the weapons of our war perishing, oh Bitcoin, hope to see you at the top as it was in 2017.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

I must say it is really shocking the price drop was just outrageous I never thought it will drop that much in such a quick time. We hope things get better soon

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

If you are a holder and true believer you really don't have to worry anything at all but if you are adding more BTC to your portfolio and you don't have any buying power then you should start to worry as you are missing a good opportunity to buy. The one thing you shouldn't worry about is when you are holding it at a loss and is thinking of cutting your BTC loose as you might regret doing it in the future, remember if it is too late to jump out of the ship then it is better to sit tight with what you are holding.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

Bitcoin continues to fall, the decline is increasing, and it pulls the chain effect making the whole market plummet. I'm worried about the worst that could happen, and many people think that Bitcoin can hit $ 3000 in the last days of the year, can this really happen?
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

No I didn't panic and it's normal bitcoin always bounce back. This time it took longer but all we can do now is wait and hope for the best.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

If people just figure out a price they DONT want to see bitcoin fall to that would worry them, you never have to worry about the price.

$500 bitcoin would be semi concerning, anything above that "who cares about the price?!"  Cool

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: