Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is falling !!  (Read 2135 times)
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??
I realize Bitcoin is failing freely. And the crypto market is flooded with red. If there is no stoppage. The cryrpto market will be very dangerous and the market capitalization will continue to evaporate. What is happening Bitcoin?
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??

I am still unperturbed! Maybe if the price goes way below 4,000$ before I can become worried. But for now, I still see this price dips as normal for now but not necessary for people to fidget about it. The market will adjust itself over the weekend I believe.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

Now the price is now $5500 and keep going down. In 36 hours it never stopped and seems to be not.. Everyone says that we should Hodl, yes we should hodl but the price keeps going down and ş believe that it will catch 5k line.. This is the baddest things we are having now, because it is not just the Bitcoin price, all market lost more than %20 and it is very dangerous now..

Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

Just as binance said on the twitter page BTC price been stable makes market too boring and volatility will keep it alive... To relate that BTC falling is not totally bad after the long stability of more than a month, I am sure it is going to bounce back to the previous $6400.

Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Yes this is the nature of bitcoin which is fluctuating and this is the decline, no one needs to panic or worry just because it is normal. Where we always face a situation like this happened a few years ago. Until now you can see the current fall in the price of bitcoin. We have to stay calm facing the current situation, believe in Bitcoin.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

This fall is surely a bad news to the cryptocurrency market and at that we must be careful before taking any decision because I already see many newbies worried already but the fact still remains that since bitcoin/cryptocurrency is a volatile commodity any thing can happened this current price fall may give birth to another bull run again.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

I do not worry at all about this situation. this development event predicted by many analysts. I won’t be surprised if we go for 3000 dollars. if we will go less than 3000 i will sell all my things and by bitcoin

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Now the price is now $5500 and keep going down. In 36 hours it never stopped and seems to be not.. Everyone says that we should Hodl, yes we should hodl but the price keeps going down and ş believe that it will catch 5k line.. This is the baddest things we are having now, because it is not just the Bitcoin price, all market lost more than %20 and it is very dangerous now..
Of course, this has and will have a negative impact on the market. I think that the split of Bitcoin cash has such a bad effect on the price of Bitcoin. People are afraid that the new fork of Bitcoin cash will take the place of Bitcoin. But, as soon as the fork happens, investors will calm down and start buying Bitcoin again. What, naturally reflected the increase in prices.
shehryarq

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I have been into cryptos since last 1 year. Fall in the value is predictable as it depends on the supply and demand of the currency. But it will regain its value as multiple businesses are integrating BTC in their transaction models.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

I have been into cryptos since last 1 year. Fall in the value is predictable as it depends on the supply and demand of the currency. But it will regain its value as multiple businesses are integrating BTC in their transaction models.
The price of bitcoin is really shocking to all users it declines again. It is unpredictable from the start since price is really hard to predict if it were it is heading. Im also not panicking raher I am still hoping for the rise to happen.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Also ETH is falling down. This is a most panic situation and most of the savings are getting low in number.
Prices may hike back again so it is better we keep faith in bitcoins as well as ether and it gives us some better rewards in return.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

I am totally shocked to the price of bitcoin right now because from $6000+ it become $5770. Everybody in this forum are now worried and I think they will also panic like me when I see the price of bitcoin. I think im gonna hold my bitcoin again and I will stop on thinking on bull run.
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

$3000 incoming. Cheesy
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

Today's market has once again fallen, no one knows how long this bear market lasts!
I don't have any confidence. I don't plan to pay attention to the price of the market. I choose to wait quietly for the market to rise!
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

No, I think it's the last falling in this year. 2-3 days and then we will go up. It's stupif to worry, you can't do anything now, The best advise it's just seat and wait 2 weeks.

How can you be sure that it's the last falling? I believe no one knows what would happen, about price that being up and down, or about the price of bitcoin, or when the falling period come, because there's no rule or pattern about bitcoin that has unpredictable movement. Yet, I agree that we don't have to be worry about this kind of situation, we have to be patient, wait and react later carefully.
MarcusGates

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

I just bought my first Bitcoin at $5578.

When should I sell?
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Bitcoin falls for the second time this year under the psychological $ 6000 dollar limit. This is an huge crypto crash in which all major currencies have dropped by more than 10 percent. In June of this year the Bitcoin price already dipped below $ 6000. The recovery was quick then.
Bitcoin is already stuck in a downward trend all year round and is dragging the entire cryptocurrency market with it. The BTC price has now dropped by more than 70% compared to its peak. The prices of other altcoins like Ripple and Ethereum are about 80% lower than the peak.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

This is unusual because normally when bermonths  come there will have gradual change of crypto market from decrease into bull run. Now the market move in different way that seems no hope at all. Anyway the market will recover again because bitcoin is potential and strong enough to lead the crypto world into a better place. Have more patient and convince yourself about the positive things to come.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

as a user I regret this very much with the price of bitcoin going down and hopefully the value of this bitcoin currency can be set and also does not change for the welfare of the user and also the needs of each individual.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

I am totally shocked to the price of bitcoin right now because from $6000+ it become $5770. Everybody in this forum are now worried and I think they will also panic like me when I see the price of bitcoin. I think im gonna hold my bitcoin again and I will stop on thinking on bull run.
- Well, almost all users and investors that have experience, they are really stunned before the bitcoin situation, the value of the bitcoin is constantly going down and there is not any support from the big bosses to prevent that situation. I'm also not an exception, when the value of bitcoin plunged, I just knew silent and face the computer screen, everything is out of control of all of us, I very much doubt that this storm will lead to a terrible purge, we will continue to lose a lot of money and then fall into despair, crying and suffering

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌