Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking all red once again  (Read 2560 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Yes it is true that cryptomarket is looking all red at this time. We can see that this time is not good to make trading with any cryptocurrencies due to big market deflation. With this bearish market condition the good strategy to do is to hodl until such time market will have a good correction prior to make trading processes.

The best thing to do right now is probably to hodl for a while since the market is not good to make a trading. This is an opposite event which was happen last year and this is why more are speculating that next year could be a bounce back. This year isn't the year for hodlers so patience is necessary to avoid such big losses.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

Yes the market is so red its really hard to expect now.lts about lm losing hope but l have to fight my faith to achieve my goals in life.Hunters like me is quite difficult now of finances so l have to loof for a job and wait for the pump.
i suggest not to think too much, always find time for refresing, so that we don't get stressed with the current conditions. all we can do is hold on and be patient until price increases occur

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Now the market for cryptocurrencies lacks funds to support, and the follow-up funds are almost exhausted! The EOS Super Node campaign in the middle of the year or the BCH hard fork of this time failed to reinvigorate the market confidence, but the opposite effect.
This BTC fork has brought a new round of trough!
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

what a big turn, i  was thought that the market can hold on 6500. i wonder how long it can be stable on 5600..
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

Even on Sunday, XRP dominated bitcoin. Isn't that kind of a bad news since the number 1 has been going down while the number has been continuously pumping? Is it the end of an era? We will never know how much these whales want to bring bitcoin down. There may be some changes we are about to see. I just hope it doesn't come down too low because if that happens, we all know people will be spreading more and more FUD everywhere.
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

This looks bad, all red again.
It was just last week when this happened and now again. When will the bull-run start? Can't wait

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

Again, the world policy on cryptocyrrency has an effect on the exchange rate in trade, giving a period of around 5% decrease in bitcoin at this time periodically followed by crypto which made a decrease in the percentage of bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

To be honest, I was expecting the recovery of the market in the second half of this year but somehow it is delayed and the momentum in the price would take some time to activate. However, it is still a good opportunity for those who are willing to enter into the crypto market considering the low acquisition cost. I do see no reason for the market for non-recovery in the coming months but still, it is highly recommended doing own research before taking any investment decision.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

We are always expecting that the market would raise its prices, especially the price of bitcoin, but it all end up falling down and making all of our holdings go down. Hoping that the upcoming year of people are 2019 would not be bad like this year of 2018.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

It happened more in the past few years that after a huge bull the market then down to $5000 which is not good as compared to the past and beside now the market value of bitcoin it makes me very curious like we have coins but now i can not trade because i have bought at $10000 so last chance is for me to keep it with us and in the market no body can pay you the exact amount and if the market is red we have to watch it. Whole crypto is crashed in the last of this year.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

It happened more in the past few years that after a huge bull the market then down to $5000 which is not good as compared to the past and beside now the market value of bitcoin it makes me very curious like we have coins but now i can not trade because i have bought at $10000 so last chance is for me to keep it with us and in the market no body can pay you the exact amount and if the market is red we have to watch it. Whole crypto is crashed in the last of this year.
Right now market is not yet better and because of that I feel disappointed about its current situation. Even I think positive my feeling toward to it is still thinking about the gradually losing of people that believe to it. But I know once the market pump again surely many people will attract to it again and continue to trust.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

I think we have already seen the worst for the year and as such it can only remain this way while we hope for some element of luck for the market to be revived as soon as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

When we all expect the 2018 bull run to commence, there seems to be an extention of  the bearish market trend, we are a strong community nothing to  be bothered about, it is an opportunity to increase our investment portfolio,  and allow the investors that are scared to dump on us, the bull season is sure going to happen, when is what we can not state.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

Today the market is very bloody unlike what happening last year the market are very fruitful to see because its green. If this is the case this is the best time to buy for potential coins. If you want to have huge profit in the future,  buy for good potential coins while the price is low.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

I think that all crypto prices have been affected by panicking investors in November, maybe they know there will be a year-end asset selling race with other investors, so they sell their assets on a large scale this month.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:13 AM

I think, this red market is taking long enough, many people are losing patients thus making the situation worst, now more people or investors, especially new investors, are pulling their investments because they are just having nothing but lose, and its making the market a lot bloodier than ever. Crypto needs to do something about this situations or it will just get worst day after day.

Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

Really not really good. Although, I was not expecting a rapid price increase this end of the year but the blood bath is also rather not expected. My expectation to the end of the year was that market price will maintain the range.
the red market does not mean bad news, maybe for beginner players a decline in prices is bad news because they trade in profit in a short time , but not like that in every trade we often find prices that cannot be guessed, so the game of intelligence in dealing with prices being a necessity , this can be a good opportunity to start buying and start to be patient for a while, because we always believe that in the future prices will start to improve .
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

Yes it really was looking to the market while thinking of your investments that you made in your favorite currency can make you feel unlucky because it doesn't  even increase to it's stable price in the market. And I think we need to have more time to make the market increase the value of any currencies and make some more patience of holding our coins.
I decided to hold a few days ago, but in fact the price continued to weaken, and made my losses even greater, actually holding giving me greater losses? what is the wise decision for this condition? still holding ? while the price of bitcoin continues to bleed?
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

How sad for those who want to sell their hold for their needs but this is the good time for investors, a chance for them to buy for more coins at very low price in order to earnn huge profit int he future. I also wander what have happen to the market now, for the last year is the great year of crypto, I can say this because the price was very booming and a lot of people have earned a lot of money.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

Still hoping for a bright future. Last year, there is a good year that bitcoin give us. It is just so sad that this all red graph in the market seems never ending. I thought this coming bull run will atleast give some boost of some markets but instead it gives other results. I am not sure if this is just a manipulation of the market to keep the dumpers sell all their tokens due the panic and the big investors will buy it low and sell it high in the next bull run. I am not saying this is a fact, just stating my own speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: