Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2548 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:24:33 PM

actually my goal here is to benefit from investment or trade with cryptocurrency, besides that, I participated in the ICO project to get free tokens, because it was easy to do and also profitable for us. I think the purpose of forum users here also has the same goals as me.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:12:22 PM

what I feel when I started joining the world of cryptoqurrency up to now is also happy because I can benefit from investment and trade with several coins. cryptoqurrency has changed my life far better than the past, many valuable lessons that I got here.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:20:27 PM

Initially, I joined the Cryptocurrency because I wanted to make money and be financially independent. Later, I just want to know the core about the Blockchain technology and participate in the development.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:06:15 PM

i believe so much in crypto and seeing future in it which gives me joy that i might be very poor now but in future with blockchain and crypto i can be what i want to be soon and why i keep buying and trading even do some bounty even though not all that end up paying well but no one knows which will be of better future , so i believe soon there will be mass adoption in crypto with this that facebook is trying to join the race .
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:22:06 PM
Merited by Bluewaffle (1)

To answer the questions you posed:
What motivated me to learn about cryptocurrency was mining. I liked the idea of securing the network from home and taking part in it.

What stopping me is the lack of widespread ease of access. Things are getting much better, but its not as smooth as fiat or credit cards - yet.

My goal, however, is to long term hold and then spend it somewhere down the road like it was intended to be used.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:30:58 PM

My goal at the moment is to become a successful trader and improve my life. I have been studying trading and investing in crypto. I would like to start a new life with new opportunities and I believe that crypto will give me these opportunities.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:44:11 PM

When I first came into the crypto space, I had the mindset to invest, earn through bounty and make profits. Despite all the challenges being encountered, even if the best is yet to come, I believe it will. So I am still pursuing my goals with all seriousness, because I believe it is still possible.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:05:18 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!
everyone had their own goals in their life for the future but my goal is little bit equal to everyone because everyone parts are like getting better in everyone's life my thought also becoming good person in my economy will be my goal with the help of cryptocurrencies
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:07:28 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!
Well, everyone coming into the crypto space will definitely have a goal, as for me my goal to hold some Bitcoin and some few stable Altcoins but this goal has been denied by so some factors majorly caused by the current market situation but I am still hopeful that things will get better soon.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:20:45 PM

As interesting and educating the crypto community is, My main aim is to make some cool cash, I'm sure also that many also want to make something good out of cryptocurrency. Even though the market isn't stable but we believe there is potential in the space to be tapped from.
True, crypto space can always be used for good and profitable things, and basically is everyone who enters the world of crypto of course to seek knowledge and seek profits, especially if we have our own creativity in making or understanding cryptocurrency.
Majority of them are searching the profit from crypto because i don't need to be an accredited investor to able invest in the crypto. Knowledge should become the second reason consider many people are wanna make the profit.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:26:31 PM

I engaged myself in crypto because of the advantage that I get using it (im pertaining to btc). At first im using bitcoin for payment only, I created a local wallet account wherein it has a features that you can pay bills and use it as business. But after I discover the price volatility, I decided to invest with bitcoin and altcoins.

Now my goal is to learn more here because it can help me to grow as a crypto enthusiast and use this knowledge to earn. Im not full time here but my income that I get from the start is good enough to have a financial freedom.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:29:20 PM

Well we cannot deny that cryptocurrency really made history in the lives of many people specially before 2017 ended. I used to regard cryptocurrency as the next biggest thing but with the current market situation right now, I know there are also those that have been dimmed in their sight of it. We all know this forum is a good fishing ground for crypto-enthusiasts people. A lot are staying here for their bread through bounty campaigns and I’m one of them, some are staying here to learn, some to advertise their businesses and in general they stay because they are likeminded people. They have the same interests. 

I agree with you sir, there are many people change their lives during the bullrun in year 2017, I have no evidence and proof who's get success at time to get rich.
Well I telling the truth and my goal is become rich herein crypto but I am willing to wait the right for me, and as of now I'm happy what I have to earn in crypto im very thankful crypto can help to survive all my needs.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:29:32 PM

It is a fact that we have our initial goal the first time we enter in the world of cryptocurrency, it is to earn money. Some are just those who have invited by some friends who wanted to share what they have experienced and I think I am one of them. But as time goes by when you have learn that Crypto could be a great help to all of us, our minds will be opened and realize that we have that social responsibility to continue to support projects that we think helpful to everybody.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:30:50 AM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. And what is your attitude towards mining? Cause in my opinion, industry in rather interesting. And I am now considering buying a miner from globemining com. Anyone here has an expereince working with the guys?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:31:30 AM

Evening there ladies and gentlemen. And what is your attitude towards mining? Cause in my opinion, industry in rather interesting. And I am now considering buying a miner from globemining com. Anyone here has an expereince working with the guys?

Evening sir. Globemining? Well, yeah, they are pretty popular these days. First time you are buying the miner?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:31:45 AM

Evening sir. Globemining? Well, yeah, they are pretty popular these days. First time you are buying the miner?

Yep, the first one. And I was told that the guys are having wide range of devices
sarrpora

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:32:30 AM

Yep, the first one. And I was told that the guys are having wide range of devices

This is absolutely true. And have you already chosen the one for yourself?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:32:43 AM

This is absolutely true. And have you already chosen the one for yourself?

To tell truth, choosing between Antiminer S17 and Z11. Both look pretty bold
sarrpora

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:33:31 AM

To tell truth, choosing between Antiminer S17 and Z11. Both look pretty bold

This is true. Well, I have tried both and both show great performance
buzcarn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:34:13 AM

This is true. Well, I have tried both and both show great performance

Great to hear. And I live our of the US, are you aware whether there are some restrictions for delivery etc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: