Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

Based on the experience of people who have seen a lot in their lives, I mean many graphs and many predictions, I think that many support this idea, because they understand the need to support the idea itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I will continue to take a part in this because actually I think crypto won't die. Such interesting thing just can't die like that.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

Now bitcoins are being taken away from those who eagerly bought them at the end of last year, and when they are full of purchases, they will start pushing the market upwards. All markets are cyclical. Everything is built on greed and fear. Last year, bitcoin was bought from greed, afraid of being late for the train that goes to the moon. Now the opposite situation, panic fear causes people to get rid of bitcoins at the minimum values, take at least some of their investments fearing to lose everything. This is how the market has been working for 100 years and nothing will change, because the human psychology has not changed. And “smart” money works on the contrary, last year they sold bitcoin in space, at that time prices to those who now merge the same bitcoin for a penny to them. Nothing has changed and there will be a new growth cycle after a certain time.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

I suppose that in the coming year it will be better.  Now they are installing miners around the world, which means that cryptocurrency will be smaller

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

I thought, I would maintain my trust and hope for that prediction. Until now I will continue to hold on no matter how the market can decline. Good luck to all of us!
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Crypto market is indeed easy to experience price changes. But this is what makes many people profit. We know when prices go down and everyone panics, but there are many people who also benefit because they can buy coins at low prices. So when the price goes up they can sell it and make a profit.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
A time of bounce back is coming. This is a time when we least expect. Saying that crypto will die a sudden death, to me is a myth and will not happen. The crypto falls, does not mean it will die. The same happens to forex, yet it rises back.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.

I think there is no other way for crypto to go but to kwep growing. Block chain technology, will be used by everyone in the future. It will be like how internet started when it was first introduced to everyone.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

Most likely, yes, it will take a lot of time, but slowly the market will grow and develop, as there is a huge potential for growth and improvement of the current situation.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I will continue to take a part in this because actually I think crypto won't die. Such interesting thing just can't die like that.

I support your opinion, I also think that such a technology as a cryptocurrency can survive in any situation, especially in times of crisis. If you notice that the world crisis is starting now and I think that big money will come in cryptocurrency.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

Very large companies with huge capitalization promote crypto-currencies and invest in their development, serious investment funds invest in crypto-currency and there is no doubt that all these manipulations are only on their hand. I am sure that the cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of its development and its capitalization can exceed the capitalization of gold.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

You are totally right and I agree with you, this is bitcoin and it always surprises people we had seen this end of the last year you know, everybody was waiting drop to 3k again and it rised to 20k dollar so I hope it will do same moves at the future.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

the market is cyclical, but it is still difficult to understand-track the pattern or systematicity of the cryptocurrency market
everyone is waiting for growth and it should be, but it is possible that you will have to wait more than six months or a year
well, we'll see

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I agree. There was only attention to cryptocurrency this year, successful ICO related to the cryptocurrency were also held. And this fact leaves hope that the market will be restored.I just do not see a single cause for concern. I think that at the moment the cryptocurrency market is simply entering a new phase of its development. And for this you need to wait.It's not worth talking about any death right now.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Of course, the crypto market will growing. After a strong overbought in December 2017, the beginning of 2018, it is natural that the market is now undergoing a deep correction. About a year ago, a lot of people got into the crypto world, who don’t believe in crypto currencies, but simply wanted to take profit here. Now it's time to get rid of them. These are common processes that occur periodically in the market.
So don't worry. Believe in crypto, in bitcoin and that everything will be fine. And now take the opportunity to buy crypto currency at low prices.
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

If they want it, it will happen, it does not depend on anything. We have already seen rapid growth. I think it's bottom. Last year, the rapid growth began in 3 days.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

of course it will and i have no doubts ablut that as thefe are so many things taht should be done for its safety but we will cope
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

If they want it, it will happen, it does not depend on anything. We have already seen rapid growth. I think it's bottom. Last year, the rapid growth began in 3 days.
cryptocurrency world has always been unstable but i think that it makes working there even more ineteresting and captivating
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I am sure that crypto sunrise is still going to be. Really! I suppose we even cannot imagine true perspectives of digital currencies. In my mind next year will not be better than 2018 but it doesn't mean that it will be bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: