Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Of course will continue to grow, now all the panic will leave the market and a rich uncle will buy a lot of bitcoins yourself, then begin to rise. New alarmists will start to come to the market and everything will repeat again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Of course will continue to grow, now all the panic will leave the market and a rich uncle will buy a lot of bitcoins yourself, then begin to rise. New alarmists will start to come to the market and everything will repeat again.

Panic sellers is the best method for me also so dont say panic seller will loss a big money. If you calculate Bitcoin and ethereum holders until they loss a big money for sure.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest in a crypto because the market will recover after a while. But you need to carefully examine how it all works so as not to lose money from investments in useless coins.   
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

If we think that crypto market will keep growing always then it is true in the sense of use of blockchain system in every field and no body stop to it because it has become the demand of current environment and people because it is giving a huge benefit to every one which is reducing time wasting and money which is the major growth.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Recently there was a significant drop in the overall market capitalization, but this doesn't mean the crypto market is crashing. Many FUDs and hash rate fights, plus people cashing out for December break are some of the factors contributing to the dwindling market. I think the crypto market will grow massively in the long run, it's still at an early stage since there is no mainstream adoption for now, although a few countries are giving hope for this tech.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
I also support your opinion and also consider that there is simply no reason to worry and they will not exist in the long term, the process of global integration is already working at the level of heads of state.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
I also support your opinion and also consider that there is simply no reason to worry and they will not exist in the long term, the process of global integration is already working at the level of heads of state.
indeed, the market will grow, but at this time I think it is very difficult because there is no news that will raise the price of bitcoin everyone is still confused whether to go back down or not

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

If they want it, it will happen, it does not depend on anything. We have already seen rapid growth. I think it's bottom. Last year, the rapid growth began in 3 days.
but the fact is that even now there has been no news about an increase or not in the bitcoin market. it seems like this hasn't happened yet at the end of this year the increase in bitcoin
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I don't know will crypto grow but I'm sure it won't die. This is a new market that can potentially bring a lot of money to its players, especially professional fund market players
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I think that now is a good time to invest in a crypto because the market will recover after a while. But you need to carefully examine how it all works so as not to lose money from investments in useless coins.   
The time for purchases is really good because some coins have lost 90% of its value.After the beginning of the market growth, I think we can see the stupendous growth and recovery prices of top altcoins.But I think it will be falling down specifically to scare us

fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
not crypto will disappear but useless tokens will disappear due to too much, it looks like in the future it will be seen which tokens have benefits and which ones are not useful at all
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Cryptocurrency will not die, there are just people who want a little fame and throw such loud assumptions to the masses, I personally think that these assumptions are empty!
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Cryptocurrency will not die, there are just people who want a little fame and throw such loud assumptions to the masses, I personally think that these assumptions are empty!

Indeed crypto market will grow like previous, crypto currencies introduced 10+ years back and it is still existence in the market with great demand, expectation among the peoples which shows the positive response and shows the signs of growth. The price is low due to some investors taken money back from BTC but i believe Crypto market will raise the flags in upcoming months.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

if i see the market movemend condition now, i think market keep growing until the end of this year before bearish trend showing again and going down and down

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.

Periodic falls and subsequent highs are becoming quite commonplace for the crypto market - this must be remembered by all investors. Personally, I am absolutely sure that with time, reliable cryptocurrencies will be able to restore their high and successful positions, it remains only to be patient.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:26:19 AM

Every development will fall, and this is normal for growth. I am sure that crypto is in the growth stage so the challenges are always there, the crypto market is only red and in the correction so this condition will make the community stronger. There must be a storm that passes and later it will improve.
You are right, the decline is a natural thing. A dynamic market will always move according to market interest, and there are many things that affect it. If there is positive news, the price development will lead to positive, and vice versa. So don't lose this good opportunity.

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

So far, we are in a long falling trend. In the near future, a reversal is not expected. So do not believe those who say that by the end of the year the market will turn around and everything will fly to the moon.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

My opinion is that all such articles that crypto will die quickly and suddenly the product created by the whales, because this kind of information bears the consequence of panic, even if so, we see a drop in the market within a year. And you're talking about the instant death of crypto, maybe it will be a lot of time, but definitely not now. The stronger the descent the stronger the rise, and Vice versa.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

So far, we are in a long falling trend. In the near future, a reversal is not expected. So do not believe those who say that by the end of the year the market will turn around and everything will fly to the moon.
On the one hand, I agree with you, but on the other hand, the cryptocurrency market has always been unpredictable and the trend can change very quickly

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

last day when good news from nasdaq spread all over  media total market cap is growing for more than 16 million in just 2 days, it will keep growing as long positive news spreading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: