Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

The market name will certainly experience price increases and prices will decline. This is a very natural thing in the world of commerce. But what is happening in crypto now is a market correction. And the market will definitely be able to return to the price again. And crypto's future will continue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

We are in a falling trend. It seems to many that it lasts a long time. But if you look at the story, this situation was, and not once. Many were disappointed then this market. Now the situation is just repeating.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
I also support your opinion and also consider that there is simply no reason to worry and they will not exist in the long term, the process of global integration is already working at the level of heads of state.
indeed, the market will grow, but at this time I think it is very difficult because there is no news that will raise the price of bitcoin everyone is still confused whether to go back down or not
I think that the only event that will have to raise interest in the market is global permits from the authorities that control the stock exchanges and global investors, who today do not have direct access to cryptocurrency exchanges.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
Cryptocurrencies, specifically bitcoin, are now at the very beginning of their life. Despite the fall, many predict that in the future, we will see much higher prices for bitcoin than even we saw at the end of 2017.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

I think the price movement of the cryptocurrency will only have up and down movements not always going up but sometimes it will also experience a decline in prices so you should be able to take advantage of such moments to be able to profit from cryptocurrency.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

last day when good news from nasdaq spread all over  media total market cap is growing for more than 16 million in just 2 days, it will keep growing as long positive news spreading
the current situation has indeed declined. but we have to be sure that if the increase is sure to happen, believe that. if for when it happened, we certainly never knew.
jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

I think it will,  as long as we find more use cases for the coins,  the tech will soon go over the roof.  A particular use case I'm really psyched about is Tapcoin.  I buy drinks and pay for my meals with the coin and it just shows me how close we are to adoption.
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

I think it will shake out the pretenders and speculators. The industry will mature and only the strongest and most professional will survive. At this point, BTC is too manipulated by whales. I'm just going to find preico companies waiting for the next bull run with big supporters like DU, BAE or Softbank. Those companies will pump the most due to the surrounding infrastructure.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
I think that in order for cryptocurrencies to die, first they have to turn into a huge bubble, which then bursts. Now we've seen a bubble, but this is not the bubble that can be in the future. So I think that everything will grow.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

The big rise we got in cryptos in 2017 was only a trailer while the full movie is going to play over next few years. Nearly all big players and institutions are working on blockchain and crypto so big growth is still ahead.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

before I start investing I know all the risks that I will get in investing with crypto currencies and with that I have confidence and patience therefore I still have confidence the crypto currency market will grow and continue to grow
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

before I start investing I know all the risks that I will get in investing with crypto currencies and with that I have confidence and patience therefore I still have confidence the crypto currency market will grow and continue to grow
in any case, you must first convince yourself of the real prospects of cryptocurrency in the future. Otherwise, we can expect a complete fiasco. Mainly, we should pay attention only to those projects that will be in demand in society and will have real practical applications.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

At this moment I can'tt believe to my eyes! A couple days ago all was red and today market is growing!
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

At this moment I can'tt believe to my eyes! A couple days ago all was red and today market is growing!
I would continue to disbelieve my eyes, because the market will not have growth for about one year, because there are no reasons for people to believe in the market and start investing again, so I would not think about improving the situation.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

not only a few days ago but at the moment everything is still red. Who knows what made the red market up to now and this certainly makes the investors feel anxious. the market will not continue to grow and will definitely decline.
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

despite that it has been difficult time, i hope everything will go to the moon next year
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

yes, of course, i think Better Days is only in future, and we will see New era for cryptos.
we can see togather - 21 century tecnology uptades.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

The dump in the market has reduced the Cryptocurrency market capitalization,  the cheap price of Cryptocurrency provide an opportunity to new investors and as new money coming into Cryptocurrency,  the market cap will rise again!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

But it is not too late to invest in the crypto-currency market , I think we will recover soon and therefore we need to buy and wait for the moment when it will recover
Same is here but as I know that the institutions are working for the betterment of Bitcoin and the crypto market and many companies are adopting Bitcoin for their business and along with that it is also said that the transactions of Bitcoin over passed the MasterCard so it shows me that Bitcoin market is growing a d a good time is coming.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

Yes, I definitely think that crypto market will keep growing. There are reasons for that point.
Crypto has dropped to bottom levels and whales are ready to make a pump!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: