Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
And what remains, he has now implemented all his plans to clean up the market and return the price level 3 years ago. Well, then only the development and growth.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
I think your decision is right. You are investing right at this point. Everyone is scared and run away, we should do the opposite for them to succeed in the future. I think the market will soon return and you should be more patient.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

If you will look back from the day this market started you’ll find the capitalization was so low,and even in your dreams wont expect that we will reached a almost trillion dollars so this means the market continuously growing though not constantly becaue there are some years that the market drops just like what we are having now compared to what we have last year when the hype came like a bubble
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

I have always believed that the crypto market will continue to grow because crypto lovers have always believed in this market. They will never let crypto disappear and Blockchain technology will not disappear, it is necessary for life.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

If you look at the progress of the crypto from the very beginning, there has always been a rise and fall. As long as trade is going on, this will continue. Ascension will definitely come. And this will help the crypto grow even further.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

Of course, over time, the crypto market will certainly restore its active growth. After all, for this modern reliable cryptocurrencies already have everything you need - a large global community in different regions of the world, recognition from various financial organizations and governments, the likelihood of active growth from next year is high.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

The market is sure to grow, maybe it will take a year or two. But this is inevitable, blockchain technology and digital money is the future. Now we are in a cycle of decline, but growth will come after it. You just need patience.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

maybe it will continue to grow depending on the existing developments because the more years grow, technology will surely grow and certainly there will be many digital currencies that will be used on many platforms for one payment method.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

The cryptocurrency market always go through the cycle of rise and fall and its present situation will eventually change to positive growth once the investots starts to buy again. The market will continue to grow in the future because of the new coins that yet to be created or develop. Bitcoin and other top coins may experienced prolonged price declines but once their price become lower and affordable again, it will become attractive to many investors again.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Experienced investors must remember - periodically cryptocurrency prices will fall. In such circumstances, you just do not panic, be sure to be patient. After all, history confirms that after each fall, the crypto market eventually restored active growth.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

despite that it has been difficult time, i hope everything will go to the moon next year

This is the dream of all the crypto investors and traders. Hope, this winter will change the situation on the market and improve it much. I am trying to invest in the most promising alts like TRON now, to earn in 2019.
Xianantung

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Experienced investors must remember - periodically cryptocurrency prices will fall. In such circumstances, you just do not panic, be sure to be patient. After all, history confirms that after each fall, the crypto market eventually restored active growth.

I agree. Also just invest in good coins like bitcoin, ETH, BCH.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Cryptocurrency market has not reach it's potential, we can therefore expect growth as Cryptocurrency become more prominent,  more adoption and more successful!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

At this moment I can'tt believe to my eyes! A couple days ago all was red and today market is growing!

Why you don't  believe your eyes. This situation occurs constantly, it is a normal market condition. The price all the time grows, then falls and so on. You need to stop wondering about this otherwise you will not be able to earn. If every time another rise or fall, for you will be a surprise, then you will lose your money. Just start learning how to analyze charts and it will become easier for you.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I think that the market will grow but not as fast as it used to be. the market needs a pause after which it can grow many times more

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

I think that the market will grow but not as fast as it used to be. the market needs a pause after which it can grow many times more
in any case, it does not seem that we will be able to return the figures for 2017, only a few years later. After such a fall in cryptocurrency prices, there will be no quick recovery.perhaps only a new and large amount of investment in cryptocurrency will save the situation.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Due to the high price volatility of decentralized cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrency market cannot stand in one place for a long time. It will rise or fall, and after falling again rise. The current long-term decline in cryptocurrency is not caused by any special circumstances, this is just the usual, but the long-term correction of Bitcoin due to a sharp increase in its price. Also on the market is happening and
various price manipulation. However, this vseravno must end soon. The cryptocurrency market will soon rise anyway.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

in any case, it does not seem that we will be able to return the figures for 2017, only a few years later. After such a fall in cryptocurrency prices, there will be no quick recovery.perhaps only a new and large amount of investment in cryptocurrency will save the situation.
of course all to restore the current crypto market growth situation will take a long time. this cannot be very simple, large capital is definitely needed to make the market grow again. we can't do anything, but I am sure there will be growth even if not in large numbers.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

You actually have to come up with a big investment. Let me explain why.

1-If the volume is low, the whales will not earn money
2-New small investors will not enter this market,
3-The bull period is required to attract the great investor
4-Those who invest now do not buy-sell

Basically, it means the end of the market. My personal opinion will not end this market. It's just starting.

For this, the whales can make an artificial price rise. The investor who sees it can get back on the market. In 2019 the bull will surely come.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

The cryptocurrency market will grow and improve market cap in the future. The primary factor effect on the price of this market is the declining of the stock market, finance, and economics. The uprising in France is more and more stressful and I think it will impact on the global economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: