Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:20:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL?  (Read 2644 times)
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

I think for a cryptocurrency market 2-3 months very little. If you are ready to keep on for a few years, then you will be Rich.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

I suggest, do not sell.  You will not gain anything  by selling now, instead hold on to your coins and wait calmly for the market to rise up again,  for eventually it will.  Keep your faith that Bitcoin is here and it will stay for good.  It is  computer age now, Bitcoin was introduced,  it is the money of the internet,  so whenever there is internet,  cryptocurrency is there also,  they go hand in hand.  Do not fear about Bitcoin will die, it will not, it may experienced  this kind of bearish market but eventually it will rise again.  Let us wait for that good time, for the meantime just hold.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I think for a cryptocurrency market 2-3 months very little. If you are ready to keep on for a few years, then you will be Rich.
Early adopters became rich already just by waiting for the market to rise. These dips don't come only for this year but few times in the past too.

I'm optimistic that after 3-4 months the market will start to turn away this bear and we'll go into a better positive level of the market. Though we can't be sure if that's possible but there's nothing wrong of holding while waiting for the reversal.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?

Depends on when u invested, i will just wait it out and see were this goes. If not before, bitcoin will rise when the next economic crisis emerges, which will happen sooner or later judging by the point world economy is going to.  

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

that is part of the speculation that you do. yes you can try to research first.
but some of my friends say that bitcoin can go down even further next month, yes this hype will happen again.
I hope that bitcoin will grow again soon
coin-hamster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

This is for someone a terrible fall! But by this they are trying to knock out weak hands! I am sure that as soon as the main players buy Bitcoin, we will immediately fly on a rocket, and will fly to the moon! Do not panic, comrades! (the fall may be even lower)

i think the same, they are trying to knock out weak money from weak hands. And by the way it's too late to sell, will hold till the end !

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

More and more comes to me idea sell all alts and buy btc, then send it to the cold wallet and go back after 3 years at minimum and look what happen.
But i know what better to stay here and try increase portfolio

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Be patient for a moment to see the conditions going forward, it is indeed an option not to fall again but hopes that still has an increased price, I think all of these are hard for bitcoin cash that is able to shake the crypto price, hopefully, this condition will be resolved soon.

It will be not smart at all to sell Bitcoin when it fell so greatly. There are too many reasons to hold it and to wait for the bull run. The main reason is the growing interest of many people to BTC.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

Just hold on your existing BTC and buy more in addition to your holdings since that price is very low , like this day BTC is already starting to climbing back so maybe this will make more profit for you and others .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

I don't have bitcoin for now, but I trade for other altcoins. and if bitcoin falls back next month. I will buy it
I guess this is an opportunity I have to take
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

I have no choice other than hold the coin because it is already loss much. Some holders may want to cut their loss by selling their coin.
But for me, i want to keep holding my btc until the price is better than this because i know maybe we cannot see this kind of price anymore in future.
Just remember in the past years, btc price has never going back to that price again.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

In my case, I always think that this is only a great opportunity for new investment, only in the most extreme case I would probably think about how you can withdraw funds to pay for something.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

In my own opinion, I think its better of HODLING it for now, the price is too low for me to sell my BTC, and that is why If I sell my BTC I know that I'm gonna have doubts and regrets once the price comes back higher, just a little more patience, and this is what I'll probably do, HODL for now, sell later.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

If there is no positive evaluation of the SEC, the price of bitcoin will probably go down, it can even reach prices around 3-4k$ there are many coins that have a better use than bitcoin itself.Bitcoin can become a collector's coin started blockchain technologies and all of this and technology are constantly moving forward.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

At the weekend, bitcoin will not be allowed down for sure, and as for next week, there be more careful. Can pour in the middle and at the end

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

I don't think we should sell now because maybe in the next a better situation in coming. So don't get panic sell and keep trust in Bitcoin.
If we look back in the last year December then we can see In November 2017 Bitcoin was $6000 But in December it was touched $$15k-19k SO wait for a bull run.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

As for me, I go on holding Bitcoin because I am rather optimistic about it future. There is a good chance to earn on it's falling, but I consider it too risky, so holding is the best strategy at the moment.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

I don't believe pessimists who say that Bitcoin will not survive or that it will drop soon. I don't believe in it, I just can not imagine such things. Of course, some problems exist but it is temporary things.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

Even if there is a 50/50 chance, you need to make a solid decision. For someone who had purchased Bitcoin at $900 per coin during 2017, it is not going to hurt much. I guess, such people will have no issues in dumping a part of their holdings now.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

I believe in the future of crypto. Therefore, the fluctuations of this market only make the coins promote the improvements and breakthroughs. This contributes to the development of Crypto. Bitcoin discount is normal fluctuation. Bitcoin is a good electronic currency, with the greatest potential in the market. It will soon recover and increase in price. I will not rush to sell but will patiently wait for Bitcoin to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: