Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2883 times)
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

The current situation makes us unyielding, look at the future and believe in the project you are carrying out, then it will have good results, even if a little, but it will be meaningful if done with your own sweat and honest. Let's strive to create crypto to have a better price, giving up will not produce good, giving up is just a coward, trust crypto and gift campaigns will give good results for the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

Am I very optimistic in making it with cryptocurrency no matter the lost I had in the past , I have try all to learn not just here to watch and think of making money but here to learn and I believe I have achieve that and waiting patiently to apply my knowledge in crypto soon which I believe will be a great thing that has Happen to me .
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Absolutely true many cheaters is having many accounts with one owner only,its spreading here in bitcoin forum,.
     And yes true again that usually projects are paid for a long tume period but it is okay ill wait and im sure that in time as they promise i can have tha reward i deserve.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you. I thought that few people already believed in the bounty of the campaign and I am very glad that they still exist. Thank you for your optimism. The main thing is patience and wait for the bull market.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

I am working in an agricultural related industry, so i know reap the harvest of the works you have done word. The bounty rewards i earned throughtout the year is waiting for the right time to harvest. I keep posting, creating contents etc. and hopefully i ll get what i deserve in the near future

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

We really need some articles and words as encouragement, but this does not allow us to win more confidence. The scam made us lose time and rewards. The bear market makes our wallet bleed!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

In fact, bounty hunters are only suitable for third world countries. It is very difficult to survive in our country if we want to survive through a bounty mission. Today's ICO developer team usually doesn't reward too many coins. Although the bounty task is just for entertainment.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Whenever i come across this thread, i feel encouraged over and over again. These are soothing and encouraging words in a time like this. I believe if anyone is about quitting and comes across this thread, he will thinking over and over again and then change his mind.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

Giving up is something that you had accepted to stop with your involvement with cryptocurrency market and I think something had made you realize to stop with it. If that is your decision, then I would respect it since every people has the right for their own decision t make. However, If I am to be ask with the same question, I would say that I personally had high hope particularly for btc currency to recover from it's dip wherein it could get back from it's track proving to people that it is not the end yet for btc.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Yes bounty hunters deserve this earnings. They have a big part in the success of the projects. Just don't be discourage with the current situation. we must go on because in giving up we loses the chance to become successful. We can make it and reach our goal to have a financially stable future.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

We can all still make it, I am still promoting projects I started with months ago, people need to continue supporting projects they are excited about and not let market volatility hinder them

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Despite the fact that I have faced a lot of lost in Cryptocurrency, I still have have the strong feeling that I will make it with cryptocurrency, I have made some in the past and am going to make more in the nearest future.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

We can all still make it, I am still promoting projects I started with months ago, people need to continue supporting projects they are excited about and not let market volatility hinder them
I strongly agree, we must always support projects that we support and we like. So that the project can be a big success going forward. Of course with projects that we support success. We will also feel the success of the project's success because we from the beginning supported the project.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

This is indeed true. In fact majority of ICO projects are having difficulties with the crowdsale resulting to delay with listing or inshort, with the profit. Patience should be prioritized because cryptoactivities are having conflicts due to the influence of bearish market. We just have to wait because those who are patient will be rewarded.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

Your words certainly make sense. But the market situation, the situation with fraudsters scare. We do hard work. Every day, we spend a lot of time and effort on this. I have not seen tokens for a long time. And it upsets me.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

There was this time when the tokens that I have has gained a high market value but I didn't sold it during that time because I was really thinking that its market value would still climb up and reach a million dollar value but I was wrong its market value goes down instead and now it's almost worth nothing how I wish that time will come back again, so despite that I still didn't lose hope and I know I can still make it to wait a little more.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

I strongly agree, we must always support projects that we support and we like. So that the project can be a big success going forward. Of course with projects that we support success. We will also feel the success of the project's success because we from the beginning supported the project.
Let's just say this job is a job that you do to fill your empty time so you won't be too disappointed to hear bad conditions knowing the results you get are not in line with your expectations. I don't think there is much we can do, right now I can only continue to try and support the projects that I follow. I am sure if our hard work will produce results someday.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

There is nothing good that does not have its trying times. Cryptocurrency has been good and helpful. We cannot expect it to continue to remain the same as before. Although, it is not easy to continue sometimes, most especially if one is on the loosing side. It is just good to encourage oneself, just as the OP has done.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Yes, sometimes attend such thoughts to go away, but I pull myself together. It's just bad times, it'll pass soon. I've been in crypto so long, so i don't give up. We are waiting for a lot of new changes ahead of us.

thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Yes, sometimes attend such thoughts to go away, but I pull myself together. It's just bad times, it'll pass soon. I've been in crypto so long, so i don't give up. We are waiting for a lot of new changes ahead of us.

Right, we should not give up after involving the world and investing in cryptocurrency world. All we should do is to wait and be patient and to believe this is the technology of future  and the money of future. (btc)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: