Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:09:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2883 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

It is not yet time for anyone to relent,most especially those who have foresight and believe in the future of cryptocurrency. Some people will be surprised, by the time they come back again to see those who they left doing greatly well. No hope should be lost, keep forging ahead.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

I am still participating in the bounty campaigns because I really hope that one day my token will be at their right and fair value.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Maybe for now, hunters can only work without gain the profit due the market condition.
Many ICO companies hold the rewards, but they will still get their reward later.
Just think like investing your time and efforts for now, and later if the market recover, you can reap your time and effort investments.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
comforteagle23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Here we have again come to a situation where the number of people leaving the sphere has exceeded the number of new people who come here, which is why we are seeing this fall. Believe in the nearest growth and then you will not lose your spirit.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

I really love this word of encouragement and I besiege everyone that is passing through the hard time in crypto not to consider giving up at this crucial time because there will be calm moment after the storm.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Yes, at the moment, in such a market situation, the reward we receive for participating in bounty campaigns is very small, but I continue to participate and earn as many tokens as possible, in the hope that their value will increase significantly in the future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

The current environment don't support crypto projects and that is the main reason why even if you get tokens from bounties you wont make any positive return from it and that is the main reason why people are leaving bounties.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

The current environment don't support crypto projects and that is the main reason why even if you get tokens from bounties you wont make any positive return from it and that is the main reason why people are leaving bounties.

Yes don't give up folks, Crypto market has some ups and downs earlier too but it recovered back with positive result so keep little patient and see the market will go up in the upcoming months. There are people who are leaving crypto because of the low value means they are not ready to wait and they are in panic situation. Be calm and trust the crypto currencies.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

I can still see a signature attached to your post. I dont think people are leaving bounties just that the choice of good is very difficult. Just like in every other ICO investment, hunter can accumulate token until listed or bullrun.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

Each time I make sure that whatever price bitcoin has reached, there will always be people who believe in Its growth and that it is not the end.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

The key to success is patience. Surely, it won't be always a holiday when it comes on the profit. There will always be times that situations will mot be in favor with the things as expected. The market behavior is indeed a major problem this year. The market value of cryptos are falling which highly affects the ICO projects wherein the bounty campaigns are depending. As such, it is a domino effect. One action can make the situation worse. And it happened that at this moment, waiting is the only way. Profit will again be earned once the situation become positive.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Thanks bro. Cryptocurrency has got a great future, so also bounty hunters are having more opportunities that we cannot afford to loose. Personally, i am more motivated to continue working.
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

I believe on what you were saying that our efforts will not be gone to waste when it is all is done. Good luck to all of us bounty hunters who strive even when the market seems to be not in our control and is keep on falling. We will make it until next year, we should have to ready our self and get ready for the sudden changes of the market.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I can still see a signature attached to your post. I dont think people are leaving bounties just that the choice of good is very difficult. Just like in every other ICO investment, hunter can accumulate token until listed or bullrun.

I don't think that hunters will surrender only to situations like now , this is not like the end of the world even for some strong projects so far they are still on the right track. only people who don't have knowledge if they decide to give up now

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

Passion must remain in all forms of work. I agree with you if this is one of the best not to stop. I have felt how it feels to get results from my work in crypto. I like being dreaming of what I got. Good luck for us.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

Everybody is in the same boat on this. Naturally with the market conditions, all projects are suffering to raise funds in ICOs. Time will tell is bounties are worthwhile

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

Passion must remain in all forms of work. I agree with you if this is one of the best not to stop. I have felt how it feels to get results from my work in crypto. I like being dreaming of what I got. Good luck for us.
Yeah, you are right because if we don't have passion to what we are doing it may be hard to continue it along the way. Right now, for example we did experienced a bearish market and we all lost already in the market since the price keeps on dropping. But if we do control our self and don't let emotion control us we can survive in this bear season.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Yes. Never give up in cryptocurrency. The prices may be unstable sometimes, you might also lose your money other times but that shouldn't break you down. You should keep on fighting. Good things are worth fighting for.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

yes, never give up. Wait till you lose it all.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

The continuous sharp drop in the price of crypto for a while got me discouraged and I stopped doing the task of the current bounties I'm doing but at a point I realize I will be left out if anything significant positively happened which make me not to give up totally and I reinvigorate towards doing bounty campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: