Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2881 times)
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

yes, never give up. Wait till you lose it all.
This statement looks more like an irony. The fact is, you do not need to wait until you loose everything. Then in crypto, i do nit see how it's possible to lose everything, except one falls victim of scam or you lost the security details, such as the private key to your wallet or whatever you can use to access your fund.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 722

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

This statement looks more like an irony. The fact is, you do not need to wait until you loose everything. Then in crypto, i do nit see how it's possible to lose everything, except one falls victim of scam or you lost the security details, such as the private key to your wallet or whatever you can use to access your fund.
absolutely right, we will not lose everything we have in cryptocurrency even though the conditions are getting worse because everything still has a price and loyal devotees, and the meaning of losing everything if it is hit by a heck or scam that makes nothing left for you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

Actually we almost scam always to those bounties that we think it can success of their ICO's.
We spent our time to them but until the end we cannot receive any bounty rewards comes from them.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

We don't want to give up, but it's obvious to stop a little and remake your plan for good. Make the good thing possible by having a enough knowledge and strong patience in mind. Withdrawing is not a sign of loss but a sign of a great mind ( wisdom ) in every situation. We need to review our mistake and be more careful than before. Giving up is not an option but sometimes we need to let go our expectation and dream, because sometimes the league is not fit on every individual being.

There's a lot of option than cryptocurrencies, so find your expertise from here.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Although the market is down, there is still hope that it will rise again so if you feel discouraged then am encouraging you not to lose hope because crypto is the future.
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Payment of course has long been not so big but still continue to do the bounty. Especially all the cartoons out of the game and it can not but rejoice.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

Is not impossible losing all your money especially if you invested it with scam projects, those coins without real value and intend to be just a pumped and dumped project and developers will ignore everything after finishing the project and enlist inside any exchange, but if you invest your money with due diligence and with proper knowledge that you needed after that you will be able to see  growth when the bull start to run around the market.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
Actually, it is possible to earn high and good income. As long you choose good ICO you can really earn that much. You should not quit and be strong now especially in this bear market and I think just use this challenge to become more wise in the world of cryptocurrency.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

Although the market is down, there is still hope that it will rise again so if you feel discouraged then am encouraging you not to lose hope because crypto is the future.

I also convince myself that the crypto market will grow in the future. It helps me to keep my patience. However, what will happen if the crypto bubble bursts and everything drops to 0?
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

I cant give up and i advise every other person to buy into this too cause this is what we need right now no matter how tough and rough the market is lets believe that soon enough it will be fine and better as it use to be
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

I also convince myself that the crypto market will grow in the future. It helps me to keep my patience. However, what will happen if the crypto bubble bursts and everything drops to 0?
Yes for sure we can make it here in crypto because it's all possible, it's just need time for us to earn so don't just give up it can still has a chances to make it. This investment has a good future for us to achieve those goals.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

Sure we can still make it and we will make it! The market is so young guys and we still have all the chances of reaching the bar of 100k USD per Bitcoin during the upcoming years. Be strong and hold crypto whatever happens!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

Like your assurance so much, but the main reason everybody is hesitating now is the fall of the crypto market. People now are not sure at all that all these new coins they get for bounties will ever rise up and cost something.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

most holders are hoping for this and hoping that now they bought coins for good reason or are holding them (without having time to sell them)
as well as hunters, and I among them. last awards are modest and sad enough
and so be it as the topic starter writes)

natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

I am selling my coins now because I don't feel that market will recover from such bottom like we all see at this moment
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
that's true, seeds take some time to blossom. too much talks about panicking and that crypto not doing well, and that we allshould abandone it but i velieve this is misleading information. don't give up

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

Don't be frustrated still, have time to recover the bear market. Investors should not give up their hope rather than they need to be patients and optimistic for the better crypto market. Do not panic to sell but try to hold your coins for more sometime until recovering the bad time.

Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

Yep, I really agree with your statement. If we have bad experience and intend to give up, we must be ready to lose a brilliant future. We must also realize that there is nothing instant in this world, including crypto. And I am very sure if the process is not going to lie to the results. Enjoy it, relax and we will win.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Of course if you believe the crypto currency market, you can make it. Invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Forget your investment for couple years and come to see how much you ll earn.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

Well said mate,  I've  been a hunter for almost  a 10 months and I never been paid in good amount and I'm thinking of quitting but I have invested  my time and effort here that is why I keep  doing this until the right time will come  for me. Most of my friend already  quit being a hunter becuase  of the Scam ICO that increasing and me still here. It is a matter of time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: