Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2883 times)
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

I have accumulated a lot of completed ICO projects. Over the summer in social networks made about 30 different projects. However, there is no certainty that all of them will fulfill their obligations and pay the tokens due to me. Of the 30 projects, 8 projects have been paid so far.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

of course without faith nothing not make, there is no incentive forth something to do, I continue to to believe and hope, I believe in the that all will is famously sooner or later

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

very possible but all depends on how we do it, for example, if we are a bounty hunter we will find it difficult to get the maximum results that can be achieved by investors and if fellow bounty hunters then we have to see how high our rank is because if the member is jr we are not will be able to match what a hero account can achieve

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

Well if you got paid it's really worth doing all the posting the effort you made for it the time you spent on it but after couple of bounties and still not yet paid that's the time you will lose your interest but don't be bothered by it since there is always an ICO try to add more effort so next time you would be paid.

Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Yes, the situation on the market is too bad now. I think that bounty hunters will earn a lot of money in near future. If bitcoin will raise again, the bounty payments will come back
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

It is true that we are facing tough times doing bounties (delayed payments listings, low value of rewards etc) but we have to move on and continue and wait for better times to come where our accumulated tokens will be more valuable.
What we learn in the  meantime nobody can take from us and devalue.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Of course if you believe the crypto currency market, you can make it. Invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Forget your investment for couple years and come to see how much you ll earn.

Now, the the market capitalization is pretty low, I will be more cautious in choosing the altcoins to invest in. For instance, I will quit trusting much new tokens and bet on the top-20 cryptocurrencies.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

I have told myself that i will not relent in my effort. My earnings so far are also encouraging, even if i am not able to earn anything at this time, i believe that whatever i am doing now will be a form of compensation for me.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Some people give up too fast, just a little bit of FUD's and threats, they stop. Which I considered as an anti opportunist behavior. One thing we should possess here is the idea of become an entrepreneur, it is about risk taking and become  responsible to our decisions.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

Right now it may be clear that the tokens that we are receiving in the bounty campaign is still worthless and no value. But do not be discourage when you hold on to this coin. As long as you believe on the project, it will have a value soon.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Of course if you believe the crypto currency market, you can make it. Invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Forget your investment for couple years and come to see how much you ll earn.

Now, the the market capitalization is pretty low, I will be more cautious in choosing the altcoins to invest in. For instance, I will quit trusting much new tokens and bet on the top-20 cryptocurrencies.
Classic strategy when people stop believing and start panicking, they start sell risky low cap coins and buying more "big" cryptocurrencies.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Thank you for the positive thoughts. You are right when you say that you don't give up because there is still hope that you will recover your losses because the market now is not good. So be patient sooner it will be better.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I do not expect someone who has been working progressive and succeeding at the same time to quit some, just because of a little time of trial like this. Times like this are sometimes is inevitable and we just have to face the reality of what cryptocurrency is. We surely will get over it very soon. It is also a good thing to see that someone cares about others by advising
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Fail of some bounties to make payment should not be a yardstick for giving up. Remember this is the best time to gather as many coins/tokens.
Do a good research and keep doing what you know how to  do best, the rewards will bring profit soon

we don't just give up even though the current price conditions are experiencing a sharp decline. we must be more enthusiastic to fight so that the market returns to rise again. because our opportunities are still too long, so don't waste it.

Same here, I won't give but I am going to try all my best to give the very best so that I will be able to achieve the goals in life. Yes their are a lot of challenges that might affect the standing of the real bitcoiner but those are all obstacles that can prefer us to be a strong individual.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Same here, I won't give but I am going to try all my best to give the very best so that I will be able to achieve the goals in life. Yes their are a lot of challenges that might affect the standing of the real bitcoiner but those are all obstacles that can prefer us to be a strong individual.
We sometimes need to set goals for ourselves and not waver. There might be so many discouragements, our not given in for such make us better. If only we can scale through times like this, the there is no other challenge that will be able to overcome us. The crypto space will surely get better.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Many investors and bounty hunters are already giving up because they say that the crypto market has no chance anymore and they are already too late to join the crypto world. They're wrong. They can still make it because there are many opportunities here.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Volatility and panic and this is going to stay as long as crypto that concludes that things like this had happened ,happening and will happen in near future too.Just be patient and wait till the price hits the bottom and then enter the market and play wisely.Market sentiments are pretty bearish right now and so correction still to happen. Many of the other cryptocurrencies have been consistently rising in the past couple of weeks.many experts are predicting that this time the rise will be more considering last year.lets see what happens.i am too hoping to make some profits.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

A very good motivation and I really appreciate what you express, it is indeed not easy to produce something big, but if we continue to struggle and remain passionate and have confidence that what we are doing will get good rewards, then of course we will always passionate about doing it and will not give up on situations or conditions that can sometimes make us hopeless.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

I certainly agree with you. Some of us only rely on the rewards that we receive from the bounty campaigns that we join. There are lapses at times but we should always look at the better things that might happen ahead. Continue striving and we will be rewarded more than what we want.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

You are absolutely right, I also hold this point of view, only the belief that crypto is now only at the beginning of yourself path gives strength to hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: