Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2881 times)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Not giving up on bounty hunting is what motivates others. I strongly agree. But the thing to remember is, Being a bounty hunter shouldn't be greedy and cheating. If greedy and cheating will get karma. If found by a bounty manager or moderator, your account will be permanently banned and cannot hunt bounties again.
I agree that you need to try to give all the best and do the job well. then you will succeed

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
you shojld not give up at the sight of the first obstacle that os true and i think taht yu need to know what to do in serious soituayions
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Not giving up on bounty hunting is what motivates others. I strongly agree. But the thing to remember is, Being a bounty hunter shouldn't be greedy and cheating. If greedy and cheating will get karma. If found by a bounty manager or moderator, your account will be permanently banned and cannot hunt bounties again.
I agree that you need to try to give all the best and do the job well. then you will succeed
soemtimes it is really hard to go on and ypu need some time to rest and to have enough time to collect your thought together
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

The problem of accumulating rewards is that it is difficult to track everything. Lists are very long. And you do not know where they forgot about you. Why bother to write information about the stock exchange and sending tokens if not who does not follow it?
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Fully agree, many projects now delay payments but in most cases of course all projects will pay, just need to be able to wait and of course then when the market will unfold I think payments will fall

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Your post is highly motivating for the bounty hunters because there are many bounty hunters making regularly good money by their skills of selecting good bounties. But many newbies are thinking of quitting and many has already quit but I would also say this is the best time to do bounties and stay in the crypto market. If you keep doing your work you will not repent in future because this will be booming at high pace in coming years. Slowly slowly things are getting organised then its not easy for scammers to scam the peoples.

Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

I never think of quitting any time as I believe so much in the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency ,even if the market is still very much in dip now , I see it as a way more better for momentum to be gathered for next bull run which will gives a new ATH soon.

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

This is the slogan of the whole 2018 - “do not give up”. While the most tough nuts don't give up. Let's see what will happens when the next minimum is reached.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
well yeah, that's the case. time, your harvest requitpres some time. otherwise it is useless. and don't drop it just like this. always ask yourself, am i going to thank myself in the future for the action i am about to make?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

For does that are giving up in cryptocurrency and talking false about crypto this not the right time for you to do such a things all you need to do is just cool down for the market to recover that’s all.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

yes you are right but sometimes it is just too much for a person and he or she gives up right before tye great day

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

well yeah, that's the case. time, your harvest requitpres some time. otherwise it is useless. and don't drop it just like this. always ask yourself, am i going to thank myself in the future for the action i am about to make?

I also strongly hope to don't panic and lost hope on Crypto market this year is bit tough for crypto market since the prices of all coins went down but this doesn't confirm the end. So be calm and hold the coins for few months the market is going to change and make all of us happy..

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

For does that are giving up in cryptocurrency and talking false about crypto this not the right time for you to do such a things all you need to do is just cool down for the market to recover that’s all.
we should believe in ourselves as being optimistic and calm and patient is the only way to the level of livong you want to have

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

We will make it and the market will recover some day guys. I cannot understand people that are panicking so hard at the moment. Relax guys, find another hobby and wait for the better market conditions to sell your coins.
Finding another thing doing its the only way out if we're able to get a side job its worth the distraction from the present market situation.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

I also strongly hope to don't panic and lost hope on Crypto market this year is bit tough for crypto market since the prices of all coins went down but this doesn't confirm the end. So be calm and hold the coins for few months the market is going to change and make all of us happy..
It is very appropriate step for us to do with keeping the coins that we have now, I think the situation will change but this takes time and if in the future there is good news the possibility of growth will be faster, we wait patiently.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

Some inspirational thread for your soul ! I think making it is not objective of many people that I know in cryptocurrency rather, people want to see their idea materialize and become exactly what they dreamt of.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Just like the subject said do not give up, you can still make it simply because many bounty are now discourage to join and participate in different campaign. They are now discourage of the failed ICO project and sometimes they will earn low income after they promote the project for couple of months. I will not give up on participating on bounty until I store more bitcoin in my wallet.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Very encouraging word for all crypto faithfuls and a lot of persons facing other life challenges, it is not easy here as the the crypto market situation this year crumbled a lot of hopes and expectations. Life lessons teaches that troubles may only last for a while. I have received testimonies from crypto and I am still optimistic for more

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

we are in a very difficult problem with market problems and the ICO project does not produce at all. We buy coins that have quality and prices that are quite expensive to make transactions from ICO or Bounty projects, but we can be very useful now. everyone to overcome crypto who started, is the best who continues to struggle and believes crypto will soon increase when coins start to do a better system.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Yes, now you can face various problems of non-payment for bounty companies and any other, but I believe in cryptocurrency, now is a very interesting time that gives many the opportunity to rise and realize their plans in the future and it's great!  The most important thing now is not to lose faith.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: