Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2886 times)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

I think that bounty hunters are the most real and loyal and active members of the crypto community, this is the force pushing the new crypto market!  Wink
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

this year showed me how useless my work could be (if counting in money). So many bounty campaigns, so many efforts, and such small result.
yeah, everyone also feels the same because for me this year was the worst for cryptocurrency, the fall in market conditions this year has had a profound effect on ICO project sales and damaged the price of its tokens when listing on a market exchange.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

I think that bounty hunters are the most real and loyal and active members of the crypto community, this is the force pushing the new crypto market!  Wink

Bounty as a reward, however bounty hunter earns rewards based on work. I don't think all are loyal to crypto, because I have seen many people stop participating in bounty campaigns.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

This is a very good motivation and at work, we certainly cannot give up. Keep working hard because everything will be beautiful in time. Now we know to look for profits from investing or Bounty the results are very little. In fact, there are still many projects that fail. But we also argue that nothing is in vain as long as we keep trying.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

Yes of course We should not give up in this kind of situation because most of the time we can get a better earnings if we can be more patience in what we want to get this year. And I think giving some motivation like this to other people to get their success in the future is really a great help to comfort other while they are stressed in their lost investments.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Yes of course We should not give up in this kind of situation because most of the time we can get a better earnings if we can be more patience in what we want to get this year. And I think giving some motivation like this to other people to get their success in the future is really a great help to comfort other while they are stressed in their lost investments.
Good motivation affects someone who feels resigned and is almost desperate with this condition. stay upbeat and believe the market will change better and now the market has moved better so you have to be more enthusiastic, invest your coins and in the future you will get big profits. stay optimistic and always sure if you can succeed so you try your best to get good.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

It all depends on the market whether the coward people will stay or run away. They will only praise the crypto when the market will be high. There is no such question to give up. Market situation will change for sure.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

for myself, I am still passionate about working on the bounty that I do even though it is sweet and bitter, which I feel when the project fails or succeeds, but I am happy as a bounty hunter.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

That is what I do hope for that one day all what I have worked for will be paid just like a magic. For almost 3 most now, I have not receive any reward from my bounties done which is a killer of spirit. I do not even do bounties that last longer again because I think it is a waste of time to do these works without payment.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

We should all still believe in crypto currencies, because this is something bigger than just making profit. I have no doubts that the prices at the moment are not serous at all. And the highest maximum can also be crossed during the next bull run.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

It's right.  All that we earn now can bring great success and considerable benefits in the future, so you have to hope!

Although, as we know, hope is the last stuff that dies last, I am not satisfied with the results of the year (my results, sure). However, as the author of the thread, I am not going to give up so early.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Do not be discourage when you earn a bounty rewards that until now it has no value. Just be patient on it. The more rewards you stack up, the more chances of winning. It just take time due to many reasons, but surely it will comply.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

While crypto is still alive, the opportunity to do positive things will continue to exist. By continuing to do activities that can create opportunities for better results, it will be a very good action. This would be a very good opportunity for the future. With investments in many points that have seeds to be able to continue to grow, there will be a lot of profit when the market price has risen again.
That's right, by investing in potential coins, it will give us future profits when the market has experienced a significant increase, we must make a strategy to continue to face very volatile market conditions, believing that crypto will continue to live so don't give up
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

As the saying goes, work hard and never give up. Some projects that now look like a joke, hi Dogecoin, in a few years can make you rich.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Unfortunately, not all of our achievements will be able to bring real profit, a very large number of coins will remain empty!
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I'm not giving it up but I cant deny it that it has affected on my works , and on my efforts , when I see most of the bounties never get added any where and they get dump when they add , It is deppressing!
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Joining the Bounty project is indeed very challenging because there will be many risks that must be faced. And if you don't have full trust, you can give up. Like taking part in the Bounty project for 2 to 3 months, the project you follow is fraud. Certainly very disappointed and you can give up. But giving up is not good and you have to get up and be more careful to join the Bounty project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Regrettably, many have lost huge amount of money starting from February to the December. People taught that crypto will turn their lives for good,but reverse is the Case. I have also lost huge amount of money starting from the money I paid to learn technical analysis and the money I used to trade.I taught things will turn around ,but crypto market keeps on going down aggressively.
There was day I keep on asking myself iam I here for the disruptive technology and global adoption? I come to realize that iam total in for global and mass adoption. This made me not to give up.on the other hand ,I have read about the past  years of bear market ,and I see that any year valuable altcoins failed -%96 ,it normally surge anytime bull market commence.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Totally agree. Always can be find cheap and a great tokens. You can buy AdEx, KICKCION or TRON. Because they are cheap at this moment and have a huge potential. And in a future you can have a good profits. Best of all to investigate the technology. That in a future will be approved. So, more than sure that this one will become great!
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

Bounty campaigns, unfortunately, could not provide much return due to the bad conditions of the market. That's why he's upset about people. but I don't want to be left. It is also useful to fill in wallets with coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: